7302 Abercorn St Suite 1B, Savannah, GA 31406 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique

Savannah's only one stop wedding shop! Ivory & Beau not only offers unique and beautiful bridal gowns, but also specializes in wedding planning and florals. We have recently moved into our new space! Our new location can be found at 2111 Price St. Savannah, GA 31401.

In our relaxed bridal boutique we carry gowns in all shapes, sizes, and styles! Our samples are sized 10-24! All of our gowns are priced between $1000-$3500, allowing every bride to find her dream dress at her dream budget. We believe dress shopping should be fun and offer a one of a kind experience that you will never forget.

Dress Designers:

-Maggie Sottero (Maggie Sottero, Sottero & Midgley, Rebecca Ingram)

-Made With Love

-L'amour by Calla Blanche

-Kate McDonald

_________________________________________________________________________________

We are also a full service wedding planning company offering several wedding planning packages:

-Full Planning & Design

-Wedding Day Management & Design

-Wedding Day Management

We also have an in house floral studio right here at our boutique! We do all of our own wedding florals in house and create your custom package based off of your budget and vision!

Follow Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique on

savannah wedding florist intimate wedding mackey house savannah georgia wedding planner savannah wedding florist wild centerpiece 51 682065
ur
aptbphotographyhelentombridegroom068
lgettingreadydarlingjuliet 11
2 51 682065
Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique
amber and paul wedding charles h morris center trustees garden savannah wedding planner savannah event designer ivory and beau savannah florist ceremony birch wood arch garland 51 682065
Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique
ivory and beau savannah wedding flowers airplane hangar wedding tropical wedding flowers colorful wedding flowers savannah wedding planner event designer 51 682065
Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique
ivory and beau savannah wedding planner savannah event designer mackey house wedding garland fireplace romantic dreamy wedding savannah weddings 51 682065
Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique
moody wedding flowers bouquet ivory and beau savannah wedding planner savannah event designer savannah wedding florist bridal bouquet moody burgundy jewel tone wedding flowers 51 682065
ur

Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Enright · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Amazing experience

I had the best experience shopping for a dress at Ivory and Beau! It was the first place I went to try on dresses. Michelle made the experience so comfortable. She was so patient with me as I tried on a TON of dresses. She encouraged me to try on all different types of dresses, besides the dress I thought I wanted. Nicole (the owner) made saying YAS so special as she encouraged me to try a veil, which brought the whole dress together, and everyone cheered me on as I rang the bell! They made saying YAS to the dress so special and I could not imagine having this experience at any other place. I ended up with the dress of my dreams thanks to them!!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique 8

Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique's reply:

Lindsey! It was so wonderful meeting you and your family. We loved working with you to help you find your perfect dress. You are going to be a gorgeous bride! We cannot wait to see the pictures. Let us know if we can do anything else for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly · Getting married on 10/20/2019

I had the most incredible experience at Ivory and Beau! On the day I visited Ivory and Beau, I had one other bridal appointment. I knew I had found my dress, but I wanted to go to the other appointment I had just to ease my mind. Amanda was extremely understanding and told me that I should go to my other appointment to make sure I had no doubts. To put it nicely, the other bridal store I visited that day paled in comparison to Ivory and Beau. The selection of dresses and the service I received at Ivory and Beau made me feel special. I did not feel pushed to choose a gown like I did at the other bridal store, and most importantly, I felt comfortable at Ivory and Beau. Amanda helped me find the most incredible gown! They also offered to come to my first fitting with me!

I cannot boast enough about how incredible this store and their employees are. You will not regret making an appointment with them!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique's reply:

Kelly,

Thank you so so so so much for your kind words!!!! I am crying all the happy tears just reading this! This is sooo sweet of you and I will be sure to pass along all the love to Amanda :) She will be sooo happy to hear! And we cannot wait for you and your wedding, you will be soooo beautiful!!! Thank you thank you thank you!

Nicole
  • Holly

Holly Peaden · Married on 04/20/2019

wouldn’t have been able to do it without them!

I hired Ivory & Beau to help coordinate my wedding and make sure everything went smoothly day of. This team went above and beyond and completely exceeded my expectations. Nicole and everyone were so friendly & accommodating. They sat and listened to everything i had imagined my day to be and executed it perfectly. They thought of things that hadn’t even crossed my mind but ended up being some of my favorite moments... They made sure to give my husband & I the greatest and least stressful day of our lives.

These girls are so professional and you can tell that they love what they do. I couldn’t (and don’t want to) imagine what my day would have been like without them. Completely worth every penny! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique 1
    Dress Care Packages

*Available only on the day of purchase of your wedding gown.

Gold Package (Retail $675 // Package Price $400)

• Steaming of your wedding gown the week before your wedding
    • Steaming of up to 5 bridesmaids gowns

Silver Package (Retail $425 // Package Price $300)

• Steaming of your wedding gown the week before your wedding

Bronze Package (Retail $275 // Package Price $225)

• Stacy Hart Photography
    Stacy Hart Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Nicole and her team at Ivory & Beau last fall. They did the floral design and coordination for my bride + groom's wedding at SoHo South Cafe; they were amazing to say the least! All of the floral designs were perfection and I had so much fun photographing them. Leading up to the wedding, communications were always timely, well organized, and professional. There was no difference on the big day! Each team member was beyond helpful and ensured our couple had the best day ever! I hope to come back down to Savannah and work together again!

• Danielle George Photography
    Danielle George Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing gown selection to fit a variety of styles and needs for brides. As a photographer, I have seen their professionalism, contagious joy and talent! From finding your dress, floral design, to planning your big day, they are a one-stop-shop for all of your wedding planning needs and will make the entire process smooth and FUN! I always feel so relieved to learn that my brides have chosen Ivory and Beau to plan their big day because I know that the day will go smoothly, look amazing, and that the couple will be so happy!

• Jenna Davis Photography
    Jenna Davis Photography Wedding Photographers

The Ivory and Beau team is absolutely amazing to work with! They are super talented in design and flowers, as well as fun to have as a part of your wedding day!

• 7302 Abercorn St Suite 1B Savannah, 31406 See on map