Brooklyn, NY 11211 Map · Phone number

About Isabelle Selby Photography

Hello! I'm a photographer based out of Brooklyn, NY and I'm happy you've found my little space here. I've been telling wedding stories for going on 6 years and I find so much joy in it. The people I've met, the days I've seen and the love that has been shown is why I do what I do and I feel extremely lucky to call myself a wedding photographer. Please get in touch with me if you are a fan of candid moments, beautiful natural light, a great party, and most importantly unstaged and genuine love. I would love to hear from you!

Now offering ZERO travel fee for weddings in New York City and Charleston, SC. Let's chat!

843-343--7713

Isabelle Selby Photography 5
  • Alexa

Alexa Gould · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Best decision we made

I can't say enough great things about Isabelle! From the get go she was responsive, friendly and put us at ease. And our pictures are AMAZING! Our day had some challenges: super hot, lots of sun, then rain and a large bridal party to boot. Isabelle handled it all with grace. We even finished bridal party pictures ahead of schedule! During the reception, I don't even remember seeing her at all and yet the pictures she got captured lovely and intimate moments. And finally, Isabelle offered to do a walk through of the venue with me a month in advance, which was so helpful and helped make me feel confident going into the big day.
    Your pictures are one the most important decisions you make, they last a life time after all, you will not be disappointed hiring Isabelle!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Jade · Married on 09/14/2019

Photographs we will cherish forever!

Hiring Isabelle was a decision I knew I wanted to make before we were even engaged, so on the day we signed our venue contract she was the first vendor we contacted. Isabelle was warm and responsive, and was as passionate about the details of our wedding as we were. My husband and I were nervous about our engagement shoot, but she captured so many gorgeous candids and we just knew that our wedding photos would be even more special.

The weather forecast anticipated rain on our wedding day, and Isabelle worked with us to make sure we could get at least our portraits outside before the rain. Because of the overcast skies, the lighting was perfect and our photos were absolutely stunning. She and her second shooter captured beautiful portraits and even more beautiful candids (some of those candids felt like right out of a magazine spread!!). We were lucky enough to have our ceremony outside, and we had the idyllic views we had always hoped for.

Isabelle and her shooter were only noticeable when they were asking us to pose for our formal portraits, and the rest of the time they discreetly photographed some phenomenal candid moments that our families will treasure forever. My husband and I had a classic formal wedding, but Isabelle's eye brought a fresh, modern take to our photos, and yet they still feel timeless. We have so many incredible pictures from our wedding day that we're starting to bore our families because all we want to do is show them off.

We could not be more thrilled with the quality of Isabelle's work and the memories she managed to capture so perfectly of the most perfect day of our lives. We are so grateful that Isabelle was able to photograph our wedding day and we hope she can photograph other important milestones in our lives!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Alexandra · Married on 03/25/2019

Thank you Isabelle!

Isabelle Selby is an angel sent from heaven. She is extremely talented, responsive and professional. She captures every moment but never feels intrusive. You'll feel comfortable with her immediately, even our families won't stop talking about her. We cannot recommend Isabelle enough!!!

Sent on 11/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Isabelle Selby Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Prints
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Danfredo Photos + Films
    Danfredo Photos + Films Wedding Photographers

Never have I ever had the opportunity to work with such an amazing wedding photographer! Isabelle Selby Photography brings creativity, style and class to a whole 'nother level. With Isabelle, you can expect nothing but the best. She'll keep you calm, cool and collected on your wedding day from the first applied eyelash to the last piece of cake. Yes, I recommend her - she's the bride whisperer.

• FAVE Studios
    FAVE Studios Wedding Videographers

We've had the chance to work with Isabelle Selby a few times, and she's always been so professional and so fun to work with. Her work really features the natural and beautiful story of the couples she works with. She's the first we recommend to our clients when it comes to booking a photography package to compliment our video services. Be sure to keep her in mind for all your wedding photo needs!

• Mademoiselle Fiona
    Mademoiselle Fiona Wedding Photographers

Isabelle has a big heart and truly cares about the people she photographs. She has an unique talent for capturing candid moments and real emotions. She's calm and down-to-earth -- a great, relaxed presence to have on a wedding day! She's also very professional and dedicated.

• Brooklyn, 11211 See on map