Brooklyn, NY 11211 Map · Phone number

About Isabelle Selby Photography

Hello! I'm a photographer based out of Brooklyn, NY and I'm happy you've found my little space here. I've been telling wedding stories for going on 6 years and I find so much joy in it. The people I've met, the days I've seen and the love that has been shown is why I do what I do and I feel extremely lucky to call myself a wedding photographer. Please get in touch with me if you are a fan of candid moments, beautiful natural light, a great party, and most importantly unstaged and genuine love. I would love to hear from you!

Now offering ZERO travel fee for weddings in New York City and Charleston, SC. Let's chat!

843-343--7713

preview10

63 Reviews for Isabelle Selby Photography

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/15/2017

There aren't enough stars for Isabelle and her second shooter, Stacey. My husband and I got married on a misty Cape Cod weekend. Isabelle took care of the getting ready/ detail shots with the ladies while Stacey was with the guys. They were both AMAZING. Isabelle styled details, climbed up furniture, helped arrange the dress...I think at some point fixed my shoes?...everything to get a great shot- all while chatting, keeping everyone comfortable in front of the camera and keeping things moving. We did our first look on the beach despite quite a bit of wind and some mist and the results are beyond wonderful.

Throughout the ceremony and reception, Isabelle was amazing- both present but at the same time non-obtrusive. We have received out previews and there are moments captured where I had no idea anyone was watching. She was everywhere getting great shots and seemed to know the second a great moment was about to happen and has an eye for the quirky details that make the day unique. I can't recommend her enough.

Beyond the actual day, she is wonderfully communicative throughout the process and is super helpful when trying to figure out the schedule of the day. She deftly handled family dynamics during the formal portraits and is a serious artistic talent. Thank you so much for everything!

Isabelle Selby Photography 1
    Isabelle Selby Photography 2
    Isabelle Selby Photography 3
    Isabelle Selby Photography 4

Colleen · Married on 07/29/2017

Isabelle was my DREAM photographer. I loved her work going into our big day but had never actually met her in person. She had this amazing calming energy and had great ideas on how to capture unique photos. My photos are everything I wanted and completely exceeded my expectation. I did not want traditional wedding photography- and Isabelle’s work is anything but ordinary. Can’t say enough good things about her and her assistant Tina. Will now use Isabelle to photograph all life's big events! Amazing!

Agnes · Married on 06/30/2017

I researched at least 20 photographers before I selected Isabelle. I selected her based on the composition, framing and style of her photographs, as well as her fair prices, since I had a destination wedding in Anguilla.

Isabelle is extremely relaxed and made us feel comfortable and natural during our engagement shoot. She did a great job scoping out the locations for the engagement shoot and wedding. She and her assistant (Sas) blended in with the guests and took wonderful photographs capturing both candid and posed shots. They worked tirelessly during the rehearsal dinner and during the entire day and night of the wedding.

She provided the engagement album, preview wedding album and full album on time. We were so happy with how the photos turned out and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Isabelle to anyone.

Isabelle Selby Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• Danfredo Photos + Films
    Danfredo Photos + Films Wedding Photographers

Never have I ever had the opportunity to work with such an amazing wedding photographer! Isabelle Selby Photography brings creativity, style and class to a whole 'nother level. With Isabelle, you can expect nothing but the best. She'll keep you calm, cool and collected on your wedding day from the first applied eyelash to the last piece of cake. Yes, I recommend her - she's the bride whisperer.

• FAVE Studios
    FAVE Studios Wedding Videographers

We've had the chance to work with Isabelle Selby a few times, and she's always been so professional and so fun to work with. Her work really features the natural and beautiful story of the couples she works with. She's the first we recommend to our clients when it comes to booking a photography package to compliment our video services. Be sure to keep her in mind for all your wedding photo needs!

• Mademoiselle Fiona
    Mademoiselle Fiona Wedding Photographers

Isabelle has a big heart and truly cares about the people she photographs. She has an unique talent for capturing candid moments and real emotions. She's calm and down-to-earth -- a great, relaxed presence to have on a wedding day! She's also very professional and dedicated.

• Brooklyn, NY 11211 See on map