Brooklyn, NY 11211 Map · Phone number

About Isabelle Selby Photography

Hello! I'm a photographer based out of Brooklyn, NY and I'm happy you've found my little space here. I've been telling wedding stories for going on 6 years and I find so much joy in it. The people I've met, the days I've seen and the love that has been shown is why I do what I do and I feel extremely lucky to call myself a wedding photographer. Please get in touch with me if you are a fan of candid moments, beautiful natural light, a great party, and most importantly unstaged and genuine love. I would love to hear from you!

Now offering ZERO travel fee for weddings in New York City and Charleston, SC. Let's chat!

843-343--7713

Isabelle Selby Photography 7
  • Anelise

Anelise · Married on 05/31/2018

Isabelle is amazing

My husband is a photographer, and has even shot a few weddings as a second photographer. Because of this, hiring an amazing photographer for our own wedding was one of our priorities. We researched countless wedding photographers in the area and were looking for a few things: 1. Someone who was as close to technically perfect as possible; 2. Someone who had an artistic view and an eye for documenting our day in a very natural (not exaggerated) way, and retouch the photos also in a natural way; 3. Someone who would help coordinate and resolve any issues without stressing us out the day of the wedding; and 4. Someone who was just overall nice and pleasant to be around.

Isabelle fit all of those criteria and more! Right from the beginning we knew she had the experience and the artistic eye to shoot our wedding, as well as the calm, friendly presence that we knew would make her so easy to work with. We were so right! We had a few calls before the wedding to discuss our vision and how our day would work. She was extremely attentive, had great suggestions and helped us build the day-of timeline. And she was totally on board when we had the idea of getting ready at a photography studio and shooting Vanity Fair-like portraits with the wedding party.

The day of the wedding Isabelle and her second shooter were focused on capturing everything, and they did an amazing job shooting moments I didn’t even realize were happening. It was a stress-free day and I know Isabelle helped immensely with that.

We made a special request to get one photo right away (her choice of photo!) to announce our marriage on Social Media with a professional picture and Isabelle was nice enough to get us a beautiful image right away. We also received our preview images (a small collection of images that represented the whole day) not too long after that, and were blown away by how incredible all the images were. My husband (aka the photographer) could not believe how amazing the photos looked and we called Isabelle right away (in tears) to thank her. When we received the full set of images it only added to our happiness, as they were equally beautiful. These are memories we will cherish forever, and we are so happy Isabelle was the one capturing them.

If you like Isabelle’s photography style, don’t hesitate – have her as your wedding photographer and you will not regret it for one second!!

Isabelle Selby Photography 8
    Isabelle Selby Photography 13
    Isabelle Selby Photography 14
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/15/2017

There aren't enough stars for Isabelle and her second shooter, Stacey. My husband and I got married on a misty Cape Cod weekend. Isabelle took care of the getting ready/ detail shots with the ladies while Stacey was with the guys. They were both AMAZING. Isabelle styled details, climbed up furniture, helped arrange the dress...I think at some point fixed my shoes?...everything to get a great shot- all while chatting, keeping everyone comfortable in front of the camera and keeping things moving. We did our first look on the beach despite quite a bit of wind and some mist and the results are beyond wonderful.

Throughout the ceremony and reception, Isabelle was amazing- both present but at the same time non-obtrusive. We have received out previews and there are moments captured where I had no idea anyone was watching. She was everywhere getting great shots and seemed to know the second a great moment was about to happen and has an eye for the quirky details that make the day unique. I can't recommend her enough.

Beyond the actual day, she is wonderfully communicative throughout the process and is super helpful when trying to figure out the schedule of the day. She deftly handled family dynamics during the formal portraits and is a serious artistic talent. Thank you so much for everything!

Isabelle Selby Photography 15
    Isabelle Selby Photography 16
    Isabelle Selby Photography 17
    Isabelle Selby Photography 18

Colleen · Married on 07/29/2017

Isabelle was my DREAM photographer. I loved her work going into our big day but had never actually met her in person. She had this amazing calming energy and had great ideas on how to capture unique photos. My photos are everything I wanted and completely exceeded my expectation. I did not want traditional wedding photography- and Isabelle’s work is anything but ordinary. Can’t say enough good things about her and her assistant Tina. Will now use Isabelle to photograph all life's big events! Amazing!

Isabelle Selby Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• Danfredo Photos + Films
    Danfredo Photos + Films Wedding Photographers

Never have I ever had the opportunity to work with such an amazing wedding photographer! Isabelle Selby Photography brings creativity, style and class to a whole 'nother level. With Isabelle, you can expect nothing but the best. She'll keep you calm, cool and collected on your wedding day from the first applied eyelash to the last piece of cake. Yes, I recommend her - she's the bride whisperer.

• FAVE Studios
    FAVE Studios Wedding Videographers

We've had the chance to work with Isabelle Selby a few times, and she's always been so professional and so fun to work with. Her work really features the natural and beautiful story of the couples she works with. She's the first we recommend to our clients when it comes to booking a photography package to compliment our video services. Be sure to keep her in mind for all your wedding photo needs!

• Mademoiselle Fiona
    Mademoiselle Fiona Wedding Photographers

Isabelle has a big heart and truly cares about the people she photographs. She has an unique talent for capturing candid moments and real emotions. She's calm and down-to-earth -- a great, relaxed presence to have on a wedding day! She's also very professional and dedicated.

• Brooklyn, 11211 See on map