Isabelle Selby Photography

Brooklyn, NY View map

Hello! I'm a photographer based out of Brooklyn, NY and I'm happy you've found my little space here. I've been telling wedding stories for going on 6 years and I find so much joy in it. The people I've met, the days I've seen and the love that has been shown is why I do what I do and I feel extremely lucky to call myself a wedding photographer. Please get in touch with me if you are a fan of candid moments, beautiful natural light, a great party, and most importantly unstaged and genuine love. I would love to hear from you!

Now offering ZERO travel fee for weddings in New York City and Charleston, SC. Let's chat!

843-343--7713

isabelleselby@gmail.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Casey
    Casey R. Married on 09/18/2021

Would hire again in a heartbeat!

We hired Isabelle for our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and wedding day. COVID reschedules and other life events prevented us from actually ever meeting Isabelle in person on any of those occasions and through it all, she was incredibly flexible, responsive, accommodating and lovely to work with.

Two colleagues of hers - Fiona and Rowa - were the photographers to actually shoot our engagement session and wedding weekend and they were both fantastic. Calm, easy going, flexible, unobtrusive – everything we hoped for in a photographer duo for our wedding.

Most importantly, they captured the entire weekend beautifully. We love and cherish our photos so much and every time we look back at our digital album, find new ones that we love.

Highly highly recommend Isabelle and her fab team, and hope to have the opportunity to use her again one day!
  • Alexa
    Alexa G. Married on 02/05/2021

Best decision we made

I can't say enough great things about Isabelle! From the get go she was responsive, friendly and put us at ease. And our pictures are AMAZING! Our day had some challenges: super hot, lots of sun, then rain and a large bridal party to boot. Isabelle handled it all with grace. We even finished bridal party pictures ahead of schedule! During the reception, I don't even remember seeing her at all and yet the pictures she got captured lovely and intimate moments. And finally, Isabelle offered to do a walk through of the venue with me a month in advance, which was so helpful and helped make me feel confident going into the big day.
    Your pictures are one the most important decisions you make, they last a life time after all, you will not be disappointed hiring Isabelle!
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 11/07/2020

Wonderful Wedding Day with Isabelle!

Isabelle is the BEST. She is talented, organized, professional, has a calming presence (so important on your wedding day), and was overall wonderful to spend the day with! The photographer is one of the most important vendors at the wedding, since the photos are all that is left after the wedding is over. We cherish the wonderful memories that Isabelle captured and cannot thank her enough. Highly recommend to anyone with an upcoming wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Danfredo Photos + Films Danfredo Photos + Films Wedding Photographers

Never have I ever had the opportunity to work with such an amazing wedding photographer! Isabelle Selby Photography brings creativity, style and class to a whole 'nother level. With Isabelle, you can expect nothing but the best. She'll keep you calm, cool and collected on your wedding day from the first applied eyelash to the last piece of cake. Yes, I recommend her - she's the bride whisperer.

FAVE Studios FAVE Studios Wedding Videographers

We've had the chance to work with Isabelle Selby a few times, and she's always been so professional and so fun to work with. Her work really features the natural and beautiful story of the couples she works with. She's the first we recommend to our clients when it comes to booking a photography package to compliment our video services. Be sure to keep her in mind for all your wedding photo needs!

Mademoiselle Fiona Mademoiselle Fiona Wedding Photographers

Isabelle has a big heart and truly cares about the people she photographs. She has an unique talent for capturing candid moments and real emotions. She's calm and down-to-earth -- a great, relaxed presence to have on a wedding day! She's also very professional and dedicated.

145 S 4th St Brooklyn, NY, 11211
Location of (Isabelle Selby Photography)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding