8391 Beverly Blvd., #314, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Map · Phone number

About Isabel Kate Weddings & Events

Isabel Kate--located in Los Angeles, California and providing services to clients in the Los Angeles County region--is a wedding planning company that works to create magical days for couples to celebrate their unique journey and love for one another. As your wedding planner, Isabel Kate will be a supportive partner to you, working to execute your unique vision with industry expertise, project management skills, and an affinity for organizing your one-of-a-kind, flawless experience. With Isabel Kate by your side, your wedding will inspire feelings of joy, unbridled love, and intense excitement. Contact Isabel Kate to set up a consultation so she can start planning your dream wedding!

Isabel Kate offers two distinct wedding packages that include Wedding Planning & Design and Wedding Management. The Wedding Planning & Design package offers services that include venue and vendor support/coordination; personalized wedding theme and color coordination; save the date, invitation, and program support; budget planning; and wedding-day logistics with on-site support. With this package, Isabel Kate will work with you 12 to 18 months out from your ideal wedding date. Other services offered by the company include:

• Timelines

weddingcouplebride 51 1031377 v2

3 Reviews for Isabel Kate Weddings & Events

Jennifer Gaudette · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator!

Isabel was incredible. We booked her to be the day-of coordinator, but she was so much more, helping us think about logistics, taking over communications with vendors, and more. The day-of, we had terrible weather that wasn't in the forecast. Without Isabel, we would have been lost. Isabel reconfigured the schedule, layout, and decorations to accommodate for the weather and made the day a beautiful success. We are so grateful to her. She's the best!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Isabel Kate Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jen! I am honored that I was able to be a part of your and Sourabh’s wedding. I loved working with you two!

Sam Radish · Married on 12/01/2018

Look no further than Isabel Kate!

I literally cannot say enough good things about Isabel. She is insanely organized, magically handles everything with a smile, and was an absolute gem to work with for my big day. It’s clear that she loves her job, and I can’t imagine what my wedding day would have been like without Isabel and her team!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Brian K · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner!

I brought Isabel in to plan our wedding from start to finish, and it was the best decision I ever made! We wanted final sign off, but didn’t have the time to find vendors or coordinate all the details. Isabel was awesome. She kept us in the loop so we felt really involved in the process, but we never had to lift a finger. I was skeptical about bringing in a planner so early on, but I’m so glad we did! Our wedding turned out better than I ever could have imagined, and it’s all thanks to Isabel!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Isabel Kate Weddings & Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2