204 S Minnesota, Saint Peter, MN 56082 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Inspire Bridal Boutique

Inspire Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress business operating out of Saint Peter, Minnesota. The staff at this boutique takes immense pride in providing their clients with a high-quality experience. Fully aware of the planning that goes into sourcing the ideal dress, they provide expertise and guidance to make the process more seamless and as stress-free as possible.

Inspire Bridal Boutique stocks a comprehensive range of items from a number of diverse and talented designers. As such, they give their clients a great deal of garments to choose from - something that makes selecting the right dress a tad easier. After all, it’s important that every newlywed-to-be has the perfect dress for their walk down the aisle. Some of the brands carried by Inspire Bridal Boutique include Pronovias, Allure, Wtoo by Waters, Casablanca Bridal, Sophia Tolli By Mon Cheri, and more. By creating a relaxing and inviting atmosphere, the staff allows customers to feel at ease when they come here to browse, try on gowns, and search for that fantasy frock.

Other Services

Inspire Bridal Boutique also has dresses suitable for the wider wedding party. Accessories such as bridal belts, jewelry, shoes, and veils can all be found here - ideal embellishments that tie outfits together. Some of the many other services and pieces available include:

• Formal gowns

Try on dresses
mg97067

23 Reviews for Inspire Bridal Boutique

Ginny · Married on 06/24/2017

Julie was extremely helpful when I was searching for my wedding dress. Inspire was the second place I went to, and I was discouraged because I didn't find anything at the first place. I gave Julie a couple of ideas about what I liked and didn't like, and she immediately pulled a handful of dresses that fit my description. I probably tried on 7-10 dresses, but I ended up buying the first dress I tried on! Julie was so helpful in finding my accessories and my veil as well. She also gave me advice for a local seamstress, and that experience has turned out to be wonderful as well. I highly recommend Inspire to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Erin helped me when I visited Inspire Bridal and made me feel much more comfortable than any other Bridal Shop I went to. She was so patient and helped make my family feel very comfortable. When I decided to purchase my dress Inspire was able to give me a discount on my dress, bridesmaid dresses, and tuxes.
    Thanks Inspire for all your help!

Sent on 12/14/2015

I loved the private, personalized experience at Inspire Bridal - and being from the area, appreciated that I was supporting a local businessperson. Their frequent trunk show sales are a must-check-out!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Inspire Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Shoes
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

• 204 S Minnesota Saint Peter, MN, 56082 See on map
    Sunday - Closed Monday - Closed Tuesday - 10:00 - 5:00 Wednesday - 10:00 - 7:00 Thursday - 10:00 - 5:00 Friday - 10:00 - 5:00 Saturday - 10:00 - 3:00
    Location of (Inspire Bridal Boutique)