204 S Minnesota, Saint Peter, MN 56082 Map · Phone number

About Inspire Bridal Boutique

Inspire Bridal Boutique offers fabulous couture bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, accessories & tuxedo rentals. Visit us in charming downtown St Peter for a one of a kind experience!

Follow Inspire Bridal Boutique on

tcba ad final
newinspire

23 Reviews for Inspire Bridal Boutique

Ginny · Married on 06/24/2017

Julie was extremely helpful when I was searching for my wedding dress. Inspire was the second place I went to, and I was discouraged because I didn't find anything at the first place. I gave Julie a couple of ideas about what I liked and didn't like, and she immediately pulled a handful of dresses that fit my description. I probably tried on 7-10 dresses, but I ended up buying the first dress I tried on! Julie was so helpful in finding my accessories and my veil as well. She also gave me advice for a local seamstress, and that experience has turned out to be wonderful as well. I highly recommend Inspire to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Erin helped me when I visited Inspire Bridal and made me feel much more comfortable than any other Bridal Shop I went to. She was so patient and helped make my family feel very comfortable. When I decided to purchase my dress Inspire was able to give me a discount on my dress, bridesmaid dresses, and tuxes.
    Thanks Inspire for all your help!

Sent on 12/14/2015

I loved the private, personalized experience at Inspire Bridal - and being from the area, appreciated that I was supporting a local businessperson. Their frequent trunk show sales are a must-check-out!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Inspire Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 204 S Minnesota Saint Peter, 56082 See on map
    Sunday - Closed Monday - Closed Tuesday - 10:00 - 5:00 Wednesday - 10:00 - 7:00 Thursday - 10:00 - 5:00 Friday - 10:00 - 5:00 Saturday - 10:00 - 3:00