Inspire Bridal Boutique Reviews

23 | Saint Peter, MN

23 Reviews for Inspire Bridal Boutique

Ginny · Married on 06/24/2017

Julie was extremely helpful when I was searching for my wedding dress. Inspire was the second place I went to, and I was discouraged because I didn't find anything at the first place. I gave Julie a couple of ideas about what I liked and didn't like, and she immediately pulled a handful of dresses that fit my description. I probably tried on 7-10 dresses, but I ended up buying the first dress I tried on! Julie was so helpful in finding my accessories and my veil as well. She also gave me advice for a local seamstress, and that experience has turned out to be wonderful as well. I highly recommend Inspire to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Erin helped me when I visited Inspire Bridal and made me feel much more comfortable than any other Bridal Shop I went to. She was so patient and helped make my family feel very comfortable. When I decided to purchase my dress Inspire was able to give me a discount on my dress, bridesmaid dresses, and tuxes.
    Thanks Inspire for all your help!

Sent on 12/14/2015

I loved the private, personalized experience at Inspire Bridal - and being from the area, appreciated that I was supporting a local businessperson. Their frequent trunk show sales are a must-check-out!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Greta · Married on 11/07/2015

Inspire Bridal Boutique is an amazing place for multiple wedding attire needs. Do not be intimidated by the location! The drive to St. Peter is no further than driving across the Twin Cities to various bridal shops (45 minutes from the southwestern suburbs); even if it seems out of your way, the drive is well worth it. I personally purchased my wedding gown from the boutique; however, looking back, I wish I had gone there for the bridesmaids as well. First, the staff was friendly, attentive, and helpful; the service exceeded all expectations. At every appointment, we had the consultant’s undivided attention and had the perfect experience for making such a large decision/purchase. The dress also was delivered within days of the estimated/communicated ship date, and one of the consultants called me as soon as the dress arrived and was ready for me to pick up. Second, I was impressed by the selection and variety of high quality, affordable dresses they offered. I tried on multiple styles/designers of gowns, and even before finding ‘the one,’ I knew my chances of finding the perfect dress were very good. Overall, if you are looking for a wonderful wedding dress shopping experience, I highly recommend Inspire!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/31/2015

Julie and Erin were both superb! They helped me find the perfect dress within my price range and also took care of the tuxes! Everything was incredibly easy and I was thrilled to support such a wonderful business. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Bought my dress at Inspire for my October wedding. The owner was super helpful and SUPER patient as I tried on over a dozen dresses. I found the PERFECT dress and even got a discount!

Sent on 09/16/2015
  • Mic_ie

Michaela · Married on 10/10/2015

Inspire Bridal Boutique gave me the full bridal experience that everyone wishes for when they try on dresses. The boutique is beautiful with a large selection of high quality dresses. And the staff was amazing at listening to me and picking out styles that reflected my wants and helping me see the full potential of the dress even when the sample was a few sizes too big. I would recommend them to all my friends who want the personalized experience of bridal gown shopping.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Stacey · Married on 04/18/2015

I walked into Inspire on a whim, without an appointment. It was such a darling little boutique, I fell in love instantly! It was my luck that it was a slower night in the middle of the week. Julie greeted me, told me to look around, grab whatever I wanted to try on and when she finished up what she was doing she'd meet me in the first dressing room. It was only about 5 minutes and Julie was right there to help me. I tried on the first dress I picked out, she asked me what I liked about it and what I didn't like. As I tried on the next dress, she came back with a few more that she knew I'd love. She had options on the low end of my budget as well as designer dresses on the high end. I was very impressed with the variety of gorgeous gowns! I ended up finding my dress that day! Her service was so personal and professional. I felt like she actually listened to what I wanted, knew the product VERY well and could recommend specific designers and dresses. She made me feel like I was first priority- without even having an appointment! My experience was amazing. I got the small town, personal experience, with the options of a large bridal store. It was all around a 10/10 experience for me.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Renee · Married on 12/18/2014

It was such a pleasure to work with Julie and buy one of her beautiful dresses for our wedding. I am Australian bride, inquiring via email but Julie had absolutely no hesitation to work with me and agree to ship my dress to Australia. I cannot believe what a pleasure it was to work with her, her emails were prompt and she send me some gorgeous thank you cards along the way. No matter where you are located, I would recommend working with Julie if she is able to supply the dress you are wanting.
    Thank you again!
    Renee

Sent on 08/08/2014

Katie · Married on 10/25/2014

I loved shopping for my dress at Inspire Bridal! The staff was great and very helpful. They were focused on me throughout my appointment. We were able to take photos of me and my bridesmaids in the dresses we tried on, which was helpful when it came to making a decision. The store was perfect for me because they had a lot of choices, but not so many to make it overwhelming. They even offered great discounts for the bridesmaids dresses and tuxes : )

Hannah · Married on 08/16/2014

Ordered my bridesmaid dresses from Inspire and LOVE them! The order came in earlier than expected! I had 7 dresses that all turned out perfect! The staff was awesome to work with. Everyone was friendly and the atmosphere was warm and inviting. Would definitely recommend Inspire Boutique to any bride! :)

Sent on 07/09/2014

courtney · Married on 07/26/2014

Picking out a wedding dress is very stressful but Julie and her staff made it fun and stress free. The staff listened to me and helped me find my dream dress. I went to other bridal stores around the area and it wasn't the same experience. The staff at other stores were rude and disconnected. They didn't seem to enjoy the bridal experience. Julie's staff always had smiles on their faces and were there to make my dress buying experience the best, and they did!!! I will recommend them to every friend of mine!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/19/2014

From scheduling the shopping appointment (they opened the store an hour early for my appointment!) to choosing a dress; Julie and Holly at Inspire were wonderful to work with. The selection of dresses for a shop of their size (it is a bit cozy, but oh so cute!) was wonderful (something for every body... Literally). In less than 2 hours my dress and the bridesmaid dresses were chosen, everyone was fitted and checked out. Professional, efficient and above all, a fun experience.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2014

I loved working with Julie from Inspire Bridal! I hired Inspire to help with my wedding coordinating and planning. Julie was amazing and helped me coordinate my entire day from out of state! She gave great advice on local vendors, helped me to cross all my t's and dot my i's and had amazing insight into the decor. She has a great eye for beauty and helped to make the entire day come together just as I imagined it. Everything from the flowers, aisle, and tables looked perfect! She was easy to work with, a great problem solver and very professional. I visited the Inspire Bridal boutique a number of times to meet with Julie and found the shop charming, welcoming, clean and well stocked. Working with Inspire was a great experience!

Sent on 07/11/2014

alyssa · Married on 06/14/2014

Inspire Bridal truly stands up to it's name with an amazing inventory of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses and every accessory you need. I was fortunate enough to have found the boutique and Julie the owner. She has so much knowledge and most important my very special gown. Her knowledge of bridal designers and latest trends helped made my experience enjoyable. Thank you Inspire and thank you Julie.

Erica · Married on 05/24/2014

Inspire Bridal was the first dress shop I walked into after I got engaged. I think my first visit was in February, and after going to shops in Minnesota, Washington D.C. and New York, it was the place I found my dress in July. It was such a great experience. Julie & Amber were so helpful, patient and accommodating. The shop had great quality dresses, with unbeatable staff, and selection. I highly recommend Julie and her team to all brides.

Shelly · Married on 05/17/2014

The best decision I ever made was to purchase my wedding gown from Inspire Bridal Boutique. I regret wasting my time and energy on the other three bridal ships I visited. So future brides-to be make Inspire your number one stop!

Julie and her staff made my dress experience stress-free and relaxing.

I described what I was looking for and she gave me many options to choose from. She devoted her time to me which made me feel important, comfortable and not pressured throughout the whole session. The staff were all so knowledgeable and willing to accommodate to my wants and needs. My experience was so wonderful that I purchased my bridesmaid dresses and even the tuxes for our wedding there. How convenient to be able to do all this in one stop. Needless to say I said YES to the dress! I was so elated with Julie and her staff that I told two of my friends who just got engaged about my experience at Inspire and they went there and they also said YES to their dresses!

So if you want excellent service, professionalism and someone who will seriously listen to you and give you all the attention you need it is important that you make Inspire Bridal the bridal store for you!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Kirsten · Married on 05/03/2014

No where but Inspire!!!!

This boutique is a diamond in the rough! I recently got engaged and we set our date for 5 months out, so finding the perfect dress seemed impossible. I decided to start local. From the time I walked in I LOVED this boutique. Holly was AMAZING and really listened to my wants as I frantically explained to her my "dream dress" with no pictures. She got it, her and my Matron of Honor found exactly what was in my head, just hanging there! I never in my life thought that finding a dress would be the easiest part of planning my wedding! To top that off, they have a wide variety of bridesmaid dresses and offer promotions for bridesmaids if you purchase your wedding gown there! The quality of these dresses are impecable! The shop is so clean and tidy. And I cannot rave enough about the service!!!!!! Holly came in on her day off AND opened the shop at night on a day the shop was closed just to measure all of my bridesmaids and let them see/ try on the dress and see my dress!
    Inspire Bridal really lives up to its name! I wouldnt recommend anywhere else!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Julie was great to work with. She made shopping for a wedding gown fun and easy. It was not overwhelming like some bridal salons. Once my dress came in, Julie helped me pick out the perfect jewelry.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Katie · Married on 10/11/2013

Inspire Bridal Boutique has an amazing selection of wedding dresses. I live in Minneapolis and I am so glad I drove the extra mile to check out this boutique. They are accommodating, flexible and provide stellar customer service. Check it out!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Marie · Married on 09/28/2013

I had the BEST experience with Inspire Bridal! I had found an Essense of Australia dress in a magazine and was on the hunt for it in October/November 2012. I live in the Minneapolis area and I had exhausted my search there and the only time I could find the dress in was in such a small sample size that I could barely get it on and had no idea what it would look like on me. I found Inspire by looking at vendors in MN for this designer. I called and they had the dress I wanted, but it was in the same smaller sample size. They mentioned that they thought they had ordered another sample of the same dress in a larger size because they liked it so much, so she took my information to look into it and would call me back. Probably 15 min later I got a call back saying they were getting the dress it was supposed to be there in about a week - I was thrilled!!

After going to the store and seeing the dress in person and seeing it on me I fell in love with it. I was surprised at all the beautiful dresses they had at the store, they were only open for about a month at that point and they had a good selection and every dress was beautiful. I even found some other ones that I liked, just not as much as MY dress, which was surprising because after 5 stores in the Minneapolis area I didn't find anything I really liked. Because they were so helpful there I also ordered all of my Allure bridesmaids dresses with them. They made it very easy since everyone was spread out all over the state and kept me up to date with what was going on through calls or emails. I also ordered a veil from them that matched perfectly with the style of my dress.

Everything turned out so beautiful and it was really nice to have such a great experience during the stressful time of wedding planning. Julie and Amber are amazing, so sweet and helpful, I cannot say enough good things about them!! They were worth the drive and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Christina · Married on 04/12/2014

I would recommend this bridal store to anyone looking for bridal gowns. Staff has been amazing all the way through this dress shopping process. Julie the owner did everything she could to keep her brides happy. The store is so cute; it is a place you have to go see. They even help my mom suprise me at the bridal store when I booked an appointment with them. You can take photos in the dress which helped as I lived too far to go back to try it on again. Inspire bridal boutique went ABOVE and BEYOND for all my bridal gown needs!!!

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2015

The ladies at inspire are so friendly and truly make you feel like an important bride. They helped me find my perfect dress!

Sent on 02/15/2015