Austin, TX 78752 Map · Phone number

About Inked Fingers

We're a husband and wife duo. 100% referral based.

Follow Inked Fingers on

• Map + Compass Photography
  • Firefly Photography
  • Bestshots Photography
  • Joann Jones Portraits & Weddings

13 Reviews for Inked Fingers

• Julie

Julie · Married on 06/30/2012

Carli and John are absolutely some of the most talented people I've had the pleasure of meeting. They did such an amazing job capturing the big moments, small details and beautiful times of our wedding day. I can't imagine having more beautiful photos. On top of that, they are kind and so much fun to be around. They both have a way of making you (and your family and friends) feel like the most important people in the world. They work together beautifullly, and hiring them to shoot my bridal and our wedding portraits was one of the best decisions I made.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Megan · Married on 11/04/2011

You will not find a better couple to work with throughout your wedding planning process and also the day of. Carli & John are an absolute dream and when you see your pictures it will take your breath away. Carli has photographed two of my best friends weddings and now mine and we all feel like she has become our friend. Still after seeing her work over the past few years, I was still blown away by our engagement & wedding photos. You dont even realize she is there the day of your wedding (in a good way) but she captures EVERY memory perfectly. I would use them again in a heartbeat! In fact, we will be using them for our family portraits exclusively now!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Bristi · Married on 10/10/2008

Carli and John are amazing photographers that have awesome ideas and take incredible photos! We felt so comfortable with them and they were like part of the family during the wedding and festivities. I loved the fact that most of the pictures are candid, not boring poses...LOL Don't get me wrong I love the group shots that everyone does but this is more laid back. When I got the pictures, I cried because they were so Beautiful. Having both of them gave us the option of having John be with the groom while getting ready and Carli with the bride. I can't say enough wonderful things about Inkedfingers Photography except I will use them for everything!!!!

Sent on 02/17/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Signature Eventx Wedding DJs

We fell in love first with this couples great personality and then we fell even more in love with their unforgettable pictures! Timeless. Great service with a smile. You can not beat! If you are in Houston, Austin, Texas or wherever make sure you check out their website and blog....then book!!!!

• Byrne Rock Mobile DJ Service Wedding DJs

Great people, great photos!

• Stress Free Events Wedding Planners

great photographers and great people. any couple would be honored to have them shoot their wedding.

• Austin, 78752 See on map
    Mon to Fri 8am-6pm
    Location of (Inked Fingers)