Pasadena, CA 91107 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing

About Ink & Rose Events

Thank you for your interest in Ink & Rose Events! We specialize in rustic and vintage weddings but love any challenge! No matter where your wedding is, we will travel there. Long distance planning is no problem. Our goal is to make sure you are at ease with your planning and decision making process. Ink & Rose Events is owned and operated by Cindy Arenas. Cindy is no stranger to working under stress and deadlines. She spent 17 years of her work life working for Walt Disney executives so weddings are a piece of cake.

No matter which package you chose, once you sign a contract with Ink & Rose Events, your services immediately begin and you can sit back and relax.

Ink & Rose Events is fully licensed and insured.

We hope to hear from you!

Follow Ink & Rose Events on

In love and very happy couple
In love and very happy couple
First Look Magic
First Look Magic
Loved creating this beautiful cake!
Loved creating this beautiful cake!
Gathered Party for Grand Engtrance!
Gathered Party for Grand Engtrance!
Ben & Sally in Wichita, KS
Hard at work!
Hard at work!
Ceremony Space - Designed by Ink & Rose
Ceremony Space - Designed by Ink & Rose
b6e4e7ac05897ea2 1537316328 a01134f4f4a15427 1537316317140 5 abN 2B3PoiT uhsHNNoJ
Beautiful, Intimate Church Wedding

Ink & Rose Events 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Oglesby · Married on 10/18/2019

Detail Oriented

Cindy did a great job leading up to our wedding to make sure she knew my vision and to make sure she could make my vision happy!! She ran around all day getting things accomplished before the wedding began and stayed on top of her game throughout the remainder of the day and throughout the rest of the night!! HIRE CINDY as your coordinator!! She doesn’t disappoint!

Sent on 10/21/2019
    Ink & Rose Events 8

Amanda Surinck · Married on 10/02/2019

SO amazing!!

Cindy from Ink & Rose Events was absolutely amazing!! I just got married on October 4th and she was a complete breath of fresh air! I pride myself in being a planner and detailed, but Cindy thought of things that didn't even cross my mind! She literally crosschecked everything and she went above and beyond!! And she does it all in a professional, yet considerate and precise manner! I was so at ease on my BIG DAY because of Cindy!! Everything was absolutely beautiful and I was able to truly just relax and enjoy the ride because of her and her detail orientation and precision! I highly recommend if you are planning a wedding, please utilize Cindy and her services! She is SO worth it!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Traynor · Married on 09/06/2019

Cindy's got this!

Hiring Cindy was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Honestly, I didn't actually want to hire any coordinator at all. I was so worried about giving up control. What if they didn't understand the unique touches that we really wanted? What if they just added to the stressfulness of the day?

Fortunately, I didn't need to worry about any of that. Cindy was everything we were looking for. She's insanely organized. She's so easy to work with, both before and during the big day. She's very warm and very welcoming. Cindy helped me put together exactly the kind of wedding I wanted.

And day of, she was wonderful! My husband and I had nothing to worry about. We were so well taken care of. Cindy really let us sit back and enjoy the moment. She was exactly what we needed to have as great a time as we had.

And it wasn't just us. Our guests loved her. Everybody who talked to Cindy said they really liked her. They said she was really on top of it. Anyone who needed anything had it taken care of very quickly.

Everybody said really positive things about the flow of the wedding. Several of our guests specifically told us it was the smoothest, best-paced wedding they’d ever been to (and no, they weren't just being nice).

I thought I could do it all on my own… but I was terribly wrong. I think I would have been WAY more stressed out. I think half of the things we wanted to get done would not have gotten done. We would have had no decorations, no flowers, no DJ. We would have struggled wrangling people for photos, keeping things on track, etc.

Cindy added value everywhere. She really took the stress out of making this wedding happen. She handled all the million little details that would have eaten up all my time.

The best part of working with her was being able to say: “Cindy’s got this.”

It was seriously so nice having a super reliable person who cared about the event as much as I did. Her heart and soul was also in this.

If you’re thinking about hiring Cindy, or if you're not sure if you even want to hire a planner/coordinator, PLEASE do yourself a favor and hire Cindy.

Seriously, if you're lucky enough to have found Cindy and be reading this, reach out to Cindy right now. She'll take care of you. You won’t regret it.

Photo Credits: The also amazing Hilary! https://www.hilarymore.com/

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3