Pasadena, CA 91107 Map · Phone number

About Ink & Rose Events

Thank you for your interest in Ink & Rose Events! We specialize in rustic and vintage weddings but love any challenge! No matter where your wedding is, we will travel there. Long distance planning is no problem. Our goal is to make sure you are at ease with your planning and decision making process. Ink & Rose Events is owned and operated by Cindy Arenas. Cindy is no stranger to working under stress and deadlines. She spent 17 years of her work life working for Walt Disney executives so weddings are a piece of cake.

No matter which package you chose, once you sign a contract with Ink & Rose Events, your services immediately begin and you can sit back and relax.

Ink & Rose Events is fully licensed and insured.

We hope to hear from you!

Follow Ink & Rose Events on

Rustic Wedding in the woods
Rustic Wedding in the woods
In love and very happy couple
In love and very happy couple
Use of fun accessories and props included in your package.
Use of fun accessories and props included in your package.
First Look Magic
First Look Magic
Loved creating this beautiful cake!
Loved creating this beautiful cake!
Gathered Party for Grand Engtrance!
Gathered Party for Grand Engtrance!
Ben & Sally in Wichita, KS
Hard at work!
Hard at work!
Ceremony Space - Designed by Ink & Rose
Ceremony Space - Designed by Ink & Rose
b6e4e7ac05897ea2 1537316328 a01134f4f4a15427 1537316317140 5 abN 2B3PoiT uhsHNNoJ
Rustic Wedding Cake

Ink & Rose Events 7
  • Alanna

Alanna · Married on 11/03/2018

A breath of fresh air!

Cindy was absolutely perfect! She was recommended by a makeup artist who is well known in the industry and I am so grateful we connected! It was a roller coaster due to venue and vendor issues but she balanced everything so well and professionally. I can’t imagine how I could’ve survived my big day without her, it makes me shudder to think otherwise. She is organized, responsive and efficient! Her service was above and beyond I felt undercharged! I made sure to tip her to be fair.

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

Cindy was the planner for my sister's wedding and she was an absolute dream to work with. As matron of honor, I needed to know I could get a fast and correct response for any questions I had about the wedding and Cindy was a fount of information. She always knew just what to do and say to keep the event going. She was organized, highly communicative and warm. She made everyone feel great on the big day and even handled a major catastrophe (the weather) like a pro. I highly recommend Cindy - she got the job done and made it seem effortless.

Sally · Married on 04/14/2018

Cindy was amazing! We hired Cindy for our Kansas wedding while we were living in Tennessee, she planned our whole wedding via distance, hired my vendors, sent me photos, organized deliveries, and planned our day perfectly down to the second. Cindy is a real go-getter, if ever I was unsure of something or needed help making decisions she was just a text or a call away. She was in constant communication with our vendors so I didn't have the extra stress. We had horrible weather on our wedding day and she made due, keeping the wedding party in order and the guests in the loop. We could not have done it without her and soooo glad we chose Cindy. Ink and Rose Events really took our vision and brought it to life on the most wonderful day ever!

Ink & Rose Events 8

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3