About Infinite Video Productions

Infinite Video Productions is owned and operated by Mike Burns.  He'll be there for you from the first phone call or email, to the wedding day, all the way until the final product gets delivered.   Since we only book 1 wedding per date and only a certain number of weddings per year, you can be sure that all of our focus is on you for your special day.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Ceremony (1)
Pre-Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Digital Download (1)

Mike was such a pleasure to work with throughout my entire wedding planning process! He was always very quick to respond to my emails, very professional, and easy to work with. He captured the wedding day beautifully! He sent the recap video within 5 days of the wedding and the full length video quickly after. All of our friends and family were so impressed by the quality of the video. He surprised us with bringing a drone to the wedding! It made the video so unique and special. We are so happy we went with infinite videos for our wedding and will 100% be recommending him to other brides we know!

Profile Picture Mallory Jade, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mike Burns is the epitome of heart, soul, and kindness. He was such a gentle, confident, and caring force at my wedding. He puts such care and dedication into his work and you feel it as soon as you watch his creation. I loved having his presence by my side throughout the whole day. His smile is so heartwarming and he feels like a supportive brother guiding you through your day. I chose all of the vendors so the day of the wedding was the first time my hubby met them. The first thing he said was, "wow I really really loved the videographer, he gave me such peace when I was getting really nervous and his happiness was contagious". Even guests were commenting on how nice and thorough he was getting shots. The preview video we received shortly after the wedding captured the best moments and made me and my whole family cry each time we watched it, which was probably over 100 times already. We love you mike!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/8/17, 1 Review

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Mike is a wonderful videographer. I always enjoy working with him because he has a very similar creative eye. I wanted him for my own wedding but he was already booked.

Mike is an incredibly talented videographer with an eye for amazing shot angles and we have loved working with him in the past!

After all the hard work and planning. You and your guests ate and drank like kings and queens. You danced the night away because you hired the greatest Entertainment company. Sometime passes by and you get a DVD from Mike Burns at Infinite Video You sit back on the couch with you newlywed husband or wife and your memories become more vivid than ever! You realize to yourself. "We just planned the perfect day, and now thanks to Mike Burns from Infinite Video we have the perfect memories! " My name is Paul Marrone from DJs of the World As a professional entertainer for over 17 years you work with the good and the greatest. Infinite video is on the top of my list.

Events

116 W. Danube St., Nags Head, NC 27959   See On Map
631-664-7161 (phone)
Infinite Video Productions is a wedding videographer from The Outer Banks of NC and Long Island, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including all of the Outer Banks and surrounding areas, Long Island, and New Jersey. Infinite Video Productions is a professional OBX videography company that has been part of the videography wedding industry since 2001 specializing in capturing once in a lifetime moments on your special day.