95 E. Bremer Avenue, Waverly, IA 50677 Map · Phone number

About Infinite Image Design

I am Rose Rottinghaus, located in Waverly, Iowa. Specializing in contemporary, urban, and destination weddings. Available for travel around the world for your wedding and to capture your gorgeous day with exciting and gorgeous photographs! Wedding packages start at $2995.

Follow Infinite Image Design on

03b7dade96621394 1220448096256 IID 0523
IID 0250

4 Reviews for Infinite Image Design

Alicia · Married on 08/02/2008

Everything was done in excellent taste and in a timely manner! Very easy to work with and provided a stress free environment on my wedding day! I received tons of compliments on my photos and will continue to use Infinite Image Design in the future!

Sent on 06/11/2009

Jennie · Married on 06/06/2008

I have nothing but great things to say about Infinite Image Design. They photographed my sister's wedding 1 year prior to mine and because of their satisfaction, we booked them again. We had our weddings in the same church and same reception hall, and they came up with all new creative ideas for us. We LOVE our wedding pictures. They were great to work with, very polite and it just worked out so well. I ALWAYS tell others about Infinite Image. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/29/2009

Jamie · Married on 06/16/2007

Rose did an excellent job with our engagement photos, wedding photos, and products that we purchased. She was very fast and responsive since we were moving to another state. She made our wedding day and photos very memorable.

Sent on 07/09/2008

Award

Infinite Image Design FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 95 E. Bremer Avenue Waverly, 50677 See on map
    3192661313 (Phone number)
    Mon: 10:00 am-5:30 pm Tues - Wed:9:00 am-5:00 pm Thurs:10:00 am-7:00 pm Fri:9:00 am-4:00 pm Please make appt so that we are for sure available to help you!