orange county, Highland, CA 92346 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating

Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating is a wedding planning company located in Southern California. Conveniently, Laura Becker and her team also work in a number of surrounding areas. They are proud of their personable approach, a trait that allows them to create an experience that often exceeds expectations.

Offering full planning, partial planning, and a great deal in between, Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating offers a comprehensive range of services. With four packages available, there are more than enough diverse options to suit a number of requirements and budgets.

The Silver Package offers a free consultation, partial design, and coordination. The planners begin working with the couple six weeks out from the big day, and they will work with booked vendors so that everything falls into place.

The Gold Package offers everything that is included in Silver, plus a few extras such as a professional to coordinate the rehearsal dinner. This would suit those seeking greater design and planning direction.

The Platinum Package offers a comprehensive offering of full design and coordination. Offering everything included in Gold, this also includes access to the planners’ list of trusted vendors.

Additionally, an a la carte option is also available.

Other Services

Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating also offers couples planning their momentous celebration the option to avalible of rentals. Floral centerpieces, artwork, backdrops, and more can be made available to those who would like to add more vivacity to their wedding.

Follow Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating on
event niki 51 1068015 1558664955

6 Reviews for Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating

Anica · Married on 03/23/2019

Sister’s Wedding

Laura is AMAZING! She was my sister’s Wedding Coordinator and was beyond helpful every step of the way. She was professional and respectful throughout the entire process which was remarkable considering the high stress everyone was under to make the day run smoothly. Laura handled every situation with poise and accuracy. What I appreciate the most is that she was attentive to everyone involved, including the wedding party, vendors and guests. I am so thankful to her for everything she did and how much thought and care she put into every detail. Her creativity and problem solving skills make her the ideal Event Coordinator/ Event Planner. I could not imagine the day without her and would definitely recommend her for any event. She truly helped make my sister’s big day a success and I couldn’t be more pleased with her services!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Jasmin Paxson · Married on 03/23/2019

Above and Beyond Expectations

Laura Becker of Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating went above and beyond anything I imagined when it came to coordinating. We met a few times and texted several times before the wedding to discuss ideas and the overall vision for the wedding. When we met in person, Laura was always early and prepared. When we met with the coordinator and other staff from my church, where the ceremony and reception were held, I attended with questions in mind, but it was extremely helpful to have Laura there as well. She thought of questions to ask that I hadn't considered, and it was evident by the language she used and the attention to detail she showed, that she had coordinated and planned events before. After these meetings, Laura made a detailed timeline for the day before and day of the wedding, and she contacted the other vendors that were hired to make sure they all knew where they needed to be and when.

The day of the wedding rehearsal (the day before the wedding) Laura showed up to help decorate and set everything up. Again, she arrived early and worked hard. She helped us place tablecloths and overlays, chair covers, fold napkins, and she did a beautiful job decorating the stage with the backdrop and table where my husband and I would sit. I really appreciated it when she asked for my ideas, and also gave her own input regarding the set up and decorations. This gave me reassurance that she respected what I wanted and also provided me with a new perspective and different ideas to consider. When the family arrived and it was time for the actual rehearsal, she organized our families and wedding party, and she described how the ceremony would run. She provided several different options for the procession, and once the decisions were made she made sure that everyone was aware of how things would go on the actual wedding day. After the wedding rehearsal, Laura returned to the auditorium where the reception was going to be held and she continued working, steaming chair covers and tablecloths. There were many details I regret I did not think through, so I am very grateful for Laura, and everything she did for me in preparation for the wedding.

The day of the actual wedding, Laura showed up early, as usual, and continued to work on the reception and ceremony areas, making sure that everything was presentable and organized. She met with vendors, such as the florist, photographer, caterer, and DJ, and she made sure that everything went according to the timeline. She came to check on me several times, and one particular time I remember I was stressed out because I thought I forgot something. She calmed me down and reassured me that everything was taken care of. During the reception, she checked on us again, and I saw her running back and forth talking with different vendors, making sure that our wedding day ran smoothly. When my husband and I left, she stayed late with everyone to help clean up.

Laura was an amazing wedding coordinator, and I am very grateful to have had her. She provided support not only in coordinating the wedding, but also when emotions started to stir up, as they inevitably do at some point in the wedding process. It was comforting to know that Laura was responsible and organized, and that she was always available to help or offer advice. I would recommend Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating 1
    Promotion

Any bride/groom to hire Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating through wedding wire will receive an Amazon Gift Card for $100.00.

We don't have this offer ANYWHERE else!

• orange county Highland, CA, 92346 See on map