Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating Reviews

6 | Highland, CA

6 Reviews for Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating

Party Plus Rentals · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Amazing team to work with!

The team for Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating has been fabulous to work with. The professionalism and attention to detail was impeccable! Not only are they an expert event planning , they also have skills in the venue design! They are a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Anica · Married on 03/23/2019

Sister’s Wedding

Laura is AMAZING! She was my sister’s Wedding Coordinator and was beyond helpful every step of the way. She was professional and respectful throughout the entire process which was remarkable considering the high stress everyone was under to make the day run smoothly. Laura handled every situation with poise and accuracy. What I appreciate the most is that she was attentive to everyone involved, including the wedding party, vendors and guests. I am so thankful to her for everything she did and how much thought and care she put into every detail. Her creativity and problem solving skills make her the ideal Event Coordinator/ Event Planner. I could not imagine the day without her and would definitely recommend her for any event. She truly helped make my sister’s big day a success and I couldn’t be more pleased with her services!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Jasmin Paxson · Married on 03/23/2019

Above and Beyond Expectations

Laura Becker of Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating went above and beyond anything I imagined when it came to coordinating. We met a few times and texted several times before the wedding to discuss ideas and the overall vision for the wedding. When we met in person, Laura was always early and prepared. When we met with the coordinator and other staff from my church, where the ceremony and reception were held, I attended with questions in mind, but it was extremely helpful to have Laura there as well. She thought of questions to ask that I hadn't considered, and it was evident by the language she used and the attention to detail she showed, that she had coordinated and planned events before. After these meetings, Laura made a detailed timeline for the day before and day of the wedding, and she contacted the other vendors that were hired to make sure they all knew where they needed to be and when.

The day of the wedding rehearsal (the day before the wedding) Laura showed up to help decorate and set everything up. Again, she arrived early and worked hard. She helped us place tablecloths and overlays, chair covers, fold napkins, and she did a beautiful job decorating the stage with the backdrop and table where my husband and I would sit. I really appreciated it when she asked for my ideas, and also gave her own input regarding the set up and decorations. This gave me reassurance that she respected what I wanted and also provided me with a new perspective and different ideas to consider. When the family arrived and it was time for the actual rehearsal, she organized our families and wedding party, and she described how the ceremony would run. She provided several different options for the procession, and once the decisions were made she made sure that everyone was aware of how things would go on the actual wedding day. After the wedding rehearsal, Laura returned to the auditorium where the reception was going to be held and she continued working, steaming chair covers and tablecloths. There were many details I regret I did not think through, so I am very grateful for Laura, and everything she did for me in preparation for the wedding.

The day of the actual wedding, Laura showed up early, as usual, and continued to work on the reception and ceremony areas, making sure that everything was presentable and organized. She met with vendors, such as the florist, photographer, caterer, and DJ, and she made sure that everything went according to the timeline. She came to check on me several times, and one particular time I remember I was stressed out because I thought I forgot something. She calmed me down and reassured me that everything was taken care of. During the reception, she checked on us again, and I saw her running back and forth talking with different vendors, making sure that our wedding day ran smoothly. When my husband and I left, she stayed late with everyone to help clean up.

Laura was an amazing wedding coordinator, and I am very grateful to have had her. She provided support not only in coordinating the wedding, but also when emotions started to stir up, as they inevitably do at some point in the wedding process. It was comforting to know that Laura was responsible and organized, and that she was always available to help or offer advice. I would recommend Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Bueter · Married on 12/10/2018

Detailed Like a Classic Car!!

As a vendor/ The Killer Dueling Pianos is my company. It's vitally important to me that I have all of the details as our show goes beyond the ordinary band. I need to know stage space, head count, load in times, everything. Laura didn't drop a beat on anything. whatever I asked for , she made happen. I can only imagine how much care she gives to her clients if she's giving that to the vendors. Save headaches and have Laura handle them for you. I can't wait to work with Laura again. She's a true professional planner in a world where so many planners have very little honest experience. If I ever get married, she's planning my wedding for me. -Ryan Bueter , CEO, The Killer Dueling Pianos

Sent on 05/23/2019

Indie Dolls Event Design + Coordinating's reply:

This truly means a lot! We can’t wait to work with you again! You are all amazing musicians. I personally treat my staff, vendors and clients all with the same respect because, that is what true customer service is all about. We are grateful to work with such special vendors who get our clients and guests on the dancefloor. Our client still talks about how great you did. We can’t wait to plan your wedding one day... you tell us when and where we will be there for you.
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Shellman · Married on 06/23/2018

Daughters birthday

Double digits for my daughter was a big event and I wouldn’t have been able to do this event without Indie Dolls. They were incredible in every way starting from day one of picking invites, theme and location to the event day. Indie dolls exceeded my daughter and my expectations. Best birthday for the entire family! Can’t wait to have them plan my sons double digit party.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Laura · Married on 01/24/2015

It was perfect

Not only did they do a great job but they went over and beyond anything I would have asked for. I tell all my family and friends to hire them as an event planner. They are amazing!

Sent on 05/23/2019