Tampa, FL 33605 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About In Motion Video Productions

Don't just replay it, relive it in HD
In Motion's style is distinctive. We don't just cover your wedding, we shoot it in a cinematic style that captures every detailed memory. Capture everything from the emotion of your vows to the sound of laughter as you dance the night away, all in stunning high-def.

Follow In Motion Video Productions on

inmotionweb3

• Videos 3

13 Reviews for In Motion Video Productions

Cristina · Married on 03/15/2014

Oh my goodness. Where do I begin?! In motion was by far one of the best investments we made for our amazing wedding day. Christina and her husband were amazing. He ran around the room making sure he got every moment he needed to in order to make our video the best ever. They used perfect music, and edited things wonderfully. This couple does amazing work, and every time we watch our video we tear up, laugh, smile, and just get to enjoy our special day all over again. You guys have an amazing talent, and this video is something I will forever cherish for many years to come. I can't thank you enough! You guys are the best!!!!!!

My favorite vendor at my wedding!! They were extremely professional and creative! I saw my coming soon video and it is AMAZING!!!!! My guests say that it looks like a real movie trailer...and I don't disagree! I am beyond words about how happy I am that I decided to go with In Motion Video Productions! You will not be disappointed if you hire them because they will exceed all expectations!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 11/10/2012

Our wedding film is AMAZING!!! Christina and James filmed our big day and they did a fantastic job!! They were so professional and so easy to work with. They captured so many amazing moments, details and emotions of our wedding day. I relived every emotion I felt on our wedding day as I watched our film. We cannot thank In Motion Video Productions enough for the work they did before, on and after our wedding day- the work is truly amazing. We will enjoy our video for many, many more years to come.

Award

In Motion Video Productions FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD
    Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD Wedding Planners

The team at in motion have a unique and creative eye when it comes to video production.....they produce amazing videos

• The Wedding & Portrait Photographers
    The Wedding & Portrait Photographers Wedding Photographers

What an awesome team to work with. In Motion makes sure that all the important elements of your special day are captured. They do an excellent job with editing to deliver you a finished product that will bring tears to your eyes for many years as you remember your special day. We highly recommend this company.

• Jacksonville Wedding Styles Online Magazine
    Jacksonville Wedding Styles Online Magazine Banquet Halls

In Motion Video Production is a long standing professional business in the Jacksonville community and has a great reputation for producing quality work. The owner, Christina Grimsley, has a full staff that can meet every need. Commercial or weddings, In Motion Video Production handles it all. I've been using In Motion Video Production for my interactive online publications, both in Jacksonville and Tampa. Christina and her crew are truly some of the best video professionals around!

• Tampa, FL 33605 See on map