CGM Productions

Brandon, FL View map
$3,295 Most Popular Price

$3,295 Most Popular Price

Based in Tampa Bay, Florida, CGM Productions is a video production company that specializes in wedding videography. This small business is owned and operated by dynamic duo Chadwick and Shai Miller, who each offer creative flair and a passion for great films. This team works with a personalized touch, getting to understand their clients' vision for their wedding video. They then strive to produce top-quality films that match this vision, accommodating couples of all budgets and styles.

CGM Productions understands how important your wedding film is. They can provide additional hours and a second videographer to capture your day from every angle. They offer a plethora of services to make your wedding video the best it can be, with drone and 4K footage available. This team also goes above and beyond when it comes to pre-and post-production, and offers client revisions to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the finished film. After the festivities, couples can avail of a range of keepsakes and mementos, including:

• Highlight films
  • Documentary films
  • Blooper films
  • Full-feature video
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-dates

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2897

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3295

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
  • James
    James L. Married on 05/02/2021

An unforgettable Experience

Chadwick @ CGM is an Artist. His ability to connect to the people he is filming shows in the content he produces. When my Wife and I got to see the final version of our Wedding Video, we were blown away. And yes, we cried.

Chadwick cares deeply about his work and it shows. Some advice that I got early on while planning our Wedding, was to make sure and budget for Video and Photography. And we both heard stories of people who had gone with someone who was cheaper and they regretted it. We believe Chadwick is competitive but we also feel that what he charges is in scope with the work he produces. More, his Wife owns a Drone company which allows them to do some creative shots that you might not get with another video production company.

Highly encourage anyone who is in the market for someone capturing your special moment to consider Chadwick @ CGM Productions.

-James & Courtney Love
    Kadin Married on 01/09/2021

Kerns Wedding

Best wedding video ever!!! Everyone said they want to hire him when it’s their turn too.
  • Kara
    Kara L. Married on 11/28/2020

Now I remember it!

It flew by, and all I remember is that I could hardly remember it. We are so grateful for the CGM Weddings side of CGM Productions. They capture our day perfectly and all of the shots we requested. We watch our video on repeat! They were not the cheapest, but you truly get what you pay for when it comes to this day. We truly feel that because we hired a real production company, we got the look we wanted. Thank you CGM, we remember it all and love our Wedding Bloopers video. lol

Team

Shai
Shai
Wedding Guru

There are many hats to wear on your wedding day as your production team. Some of those are 2nd Cameraman, Production Assistant, Director, Makeup Artist, and suddenly a florist. You really get a diverse team of wedding assistants when you hire us at CGM. I look forward to meeting you!

Chadwick Miller
Chadwick Miller
Cinematographer | Director | Editor

Creating special memories for couples was one of the many reasons I became a full time filmmaker at CGM. The wedding industry was my first start in the begining in my career and i truly love the opprtunities and challanges that couples have given me in the past to create their forever memory. Im very passionate about what I do from pre production, shooting, and putting all the best moments together to form the best story possble in the editing room. Its not just a wedding video im creating for you, its your own time machine to go back and see all your friends, family, and all the emotions you had during your special day. I look forward to creating something truly timeless for you.

867 West Bloomingdale Ave, #6297 Brandon, FL, 33511
813-444-9219

You are free to text our chatline 24 hours a day at 813-444-9219
Location of (CGM Productions)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding