Impressions by Esther Fleming

• Great White Farm
  • Flowers For Dreams

22 Reviews for Impressions by Esther Fleming

Allie Kallmann Wegner · Married on 12/31/2018

Easy to work with, beautiful results!

TRUST ESTHER’S PROCESS. I didn’t know anything about flowers (and I still don’t), so I was more than happy to share the intended “feeling” for our wedding day, colors, and numbers and let her handle the details. We loved that we were able to use her vases, backdrop, lights, and other bling, rather than buying it ourselves or working with a separate vendor.

We were blown away by how beautiful our flowers (and other decorations!) were when we walked into our wedding ceremony. Esther’s team also quickly redecorated and helped turn over the same room where we held our reception! They brought everything together with a cohesive, beautiful vision that she was somehow able to pull out of my description as, “elegant, but also warm, and oh yeah, on New Year’s Eve.” We also appreciated that they were able to print our placecards and take that seemingly-small-but-incredibly-tedious task off our hands. Thank you so much for helping us have the most beautiful day!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Esther did the flowers for my sister's wedding as well as 3 other friends' weddings and I was BLOWN AWAY every time. When it came time for my own wedding, it was a no-brainer who I wanted to do our flowers. Her work is so incredibly beautiful you can't believe it. Our wedding took place an hour north of Milwaukee at a venue not typically used for weddings therefore Esther had not been before. She made the drive months ahead of the wedding to scope out the venue and while there made suggestions in other areas of our wedding planning that were spot on and very valuable. She truly is an artist and she knows her craft very well. I am thrilled with our wedding flowers and if I could do it again would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Her work is amazing!! Best price and just great!!

Sent on 08/16/2012

• 7241 W North Ave Milwaukee, 53213 See on map
    Location of (Impressions by Esther Fleming)