Imaginations Bridal

• Winnie Couture
  • Kleinfeld Bridal

23 Reviews for Imaginations Bridal

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2016

I had just moved to Mississippi when I was looking for a wedding dress. A friend mentioned Imaginations. It's is a quaint shop in downtown. The lady that assisted us was patient as we spent hours trying on dresses. Although it was my first shop, I fell in love with a dress! They took my measurements and the dress came in early and even more beautiful than I remembered. Great service. Great selection of bridal dresses. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding gown.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2015

I went to a couple places before, but when I stepped into imaginations I was overwhelmed with the help that I got in selecting my dress. I was able to specially order mine to fit exactly what I wanted. My dress was so perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2015

We bought my gown and the bridesmaids dresses all from Imaginations. They worked with us on finding something within (under) my budget and made the experience so personalized, we were all in tears when I found the right dress!--this was unexpected since I was not interested in having attention on me or being a "princess." I received so many compliments on my dress & my girls loved the variety they had to choose from as well!

Sent on 11/30/2014

• 119 W Cherokee St Brookhaven, 39601 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Imaginations Bridal)