Tampa, FL 33611 Map · Phone number

About IdoWedCeremonies - Tampa Bay

Finding the right person to marry you is an important decision – after all they will have a huge influence on the tone of your wedding. You'll want to make sure that you find someone who is willing to perform the kind of ceremony you are envisioning, and who has a personality with the style and belief system similar to your own. I am the person who can do that for you!

I have been a Notary Public in the state of Florida for over 30 years. I am located in the Tampa Bay area and am happy to do weddings large and small. I will do ceremonies on location inside or outdoors. I work with the happy couple to make a unique marriage ceremony to make their day the most memorable ever imagined.

I love weddings that's why I do them. I can make your fairy tale wedding come true. Just call me, Donna A. Gem.

• "More Than Words" Wedding Officiant
  • Wes Morris
  • Rabbi Samantha Kahn
donnaHeadshot2
donnaHeadshot2

13 Reviews for IdoWedCeremonies - Tampa Bay

Leigh Ann · Married on 12/07/2014

Donna Gem is the best officiant ever! She did a beautiful job on our vow renewal this past December. She was very well organized, professional and we just cannot say enough about her. My husband's exact words were "she was worth every penny." She met with us prior to the big day to get to know us better, helped us find vows that reflected what we wanted to say and did a beautiful job on the day of our event. She was fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone who needs an officiant on their special day.

Sent on 01/02/2015

melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Donna is seriously one of the sweetest women I have ever met! From the first time you meet her she makes youre wedding prep experience personal and perfect! She has answers to all your questions, is always quick to get back to you and has great recommendations for vows and readings. She really personalizes what she reads for your wedding and had many of my guests in tears of happiness with her words she read. Couldnt of been happier, helped make my wedding perfect! :)

Sent on 07/09/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2013

Donna performed our wedding ceremony in Ybor on 11/9/13; we could have not been more satisfied with her from start to finish. She was quick to answer any questions we had and gave us the opportunity to build our ceremony program with her. During the reception everyone made compliments about how the ceremony fit us as a couple perfectly. You will not regret your decision to use Donna as your officiant, she was simply amazing!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Award

IdoWedCeremonies - Tampa Bay FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Anglican
    Mormon
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

• Ceremonies by Nan
    Ceremonies by Nan Wedding Officiants

Donna is very professional and a pleasure to work with. She creates ceremonies that are truly memorable, loving and unique and will help you customize your ceremony to be exactly what you want it to be. She is wonderful to work with and I would highly reccomend her.

• Tampa, 33611 See on map