P.O. Box 926, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785 Map · Phone number

About Beachangels Weddings

Hello Congratulation on your upcoming Wedding or Event. We are Officiants/Minister, Day of Coordinator, Wedding and Event Planners. We have reasonable rates available for all budgets. No Wedding is too small or too big. Love does not come in sizes. We Love Last minute weddings!! Casual to Formal, Beach to backyard Weddings, LGBTQ Friendly, Holidays no problem.. We help you find everything you need to plan your special day and keep you stress-free. We would love to be a part of your very special day. Please call/email/t ext me 727-742-5369 Vicki Beachangels Weddings West Coast Florida.

Follow Beachangels Weddings on

kristina wedding
img20151128160607
kissyourbrides
Beachangels Weddings
I have  a small steamer for those touch up wrinkles.
I have a small steamer for those touch up wrinkles.
wedding at beso del sol w beachangels 2016

Beachangels Weddings 7
  • Peggi

Peggi Lalor · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Wedding help

Vicki is wonderful. I am working with her for a November wedding is she is the best. I know my wedding will go off without any hiccups with her help!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Sara P.

Sara · Married on 10/27/2018

Great choice for officiant and coordinator

Vicki was a great choice for our officiant and coordinator. She was professional and helpful leading up to our wedding and especially helpful in the last month or so with staying on top of final details, communicating with vendors, advocating for our needs and wishes at the wedding/reception. She even helped me through a mini meltdown over family drama. Vicki did a great job on our ceremony - she added personal touches and she helped make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. Vicki, thank you for keeping track of my life when I could hardly keep track of it for myself on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jodie · Married on 10/20/2018

The best in the business¡

Vicki is absolutely the best! She is the queen of weddings. She was more than a day-of coordinator; she was available every time we needed her advice for the one and a half years we were engaged. She made sure our vendors were charging us the right prices and her connections alone made our vendor search incredibly simple. She also acted as our minister and her performance of the ceremony was professional but incredibly thoughtful and she even added personal little details that made us smile throughout. The events leading up to the wedding were planned perfectly and everything went off without a hitch. Any issues that arose were taken care of swiftly, to the point that we didn't even notice the issues! After the wedding, she made sure cleanup was quick and efficient and we, once again, had literally nothing to worry about. She is aware of everything at all times and could be considered our guardian angel. Our day wouldn't have been as special without her and we highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Beachangels Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Jewish, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • In which states are you licensed? FL
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Party Soundz Entertainment
    Party Soundz Entertainment Wedding DJs

I'm a DJ and I've worked with Vicki from Beachangels Weddings many times. I know that any event that I work with her will be well planned and stress free. Vicki goes above and beyond for her clients, and she is amazing. I highly recommend her for officiant, wedding planning and day of coordination, she's a true professional! 5 Stars!

• Rent-All City
    Rent-All City Wedding Rentals

Vicki is always a pleasure to work with! We collaborate on a large amount of weddings every year. Thank you so much for being great, Vicki! Our mutual customers all appreciate, and so do we!

• Rhythm Makers DJ's
    Rhythm Makers DJ's Wedding DJs

Its always a pleasure working with Vicki, she goes above and beyond her duties as a wedding coordinator. As a Professional Wedding DJ I have no worries at all when we work together. 5 Stars!!!

• P.O. Box 926 Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, 33785 See on map
    Always open, Holidays and Weekends love last minute Weddings, Please call text or email