Beachangels Weddings Reviews

Beachangels Weddings 7
  • Peggi

Peggi Lalor · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Wedding help

Vicki is wonderful. I am working with her for a November wedding is she is the best. I know my wedding will go off without any hiccups with her help!

• Sara P.

Sara · Married on 10/27/2018

Great choice for officiant and coordinator

Vicki was a great choice for our officiant and coordinator. She was professional and helpful leading up to our wedding and especially helpful in the last month or so with staying on top of final details, communicating with vendors, advocating for our needs and wishes at the wedding/reception. She even helped me through a mini meltdown over family drama. Vicki did a great job on our ceremony - she added personal touches and she helped make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. Vicki, thank you for keeping track of my life when I could hardly keep track of it for myself on our wedding day!

Jodie · Married on 10/20/2018

The best in the business¡

Vicki is absolutely the best! She is the queen of weddings. She was more than a day-of coordinator; she was available every time we needed her advice for the one and a half years we were engaged. She made sure our vendors were charging us the right prices and her connections alone made our vendor search incredibly simple. She also acted as our minister and her performance of the ceremony was professional but incredibly thoughtful and she even added personal little details that made us smile throughout. The events leading up to the wedding were planned perfectly and everything went off without a hitch. Any issues that arose were taken care of swiftly, to the point that we didn't even notice the issues! After the wedding, she made sure cleanup was quick and efficient and we, once again, had literally nothing to worry about. She is aware of everything at all times and could be considered our guardian angel. Our day wouldn't have been as special without her and we highly recommend her for your wedding!

• User7397621 · Recently married

Vicki made our wedding day so special!!!!

Vicki was amazing! We hired her as our day of coordinator and officiant, she had wonderful reviews so we decided to hire her for our wedding. I am so glad we did! She made our ceremony and reception area absolutely beautiful, helped pick up our desert that our vendor was not able to deliver, and had our guests involved in the ceremony, more than I imagined with a "first look" and bubbles during our procession. She is truly the best and I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Beachangels Weddings 8
    Beachangels Weddings 9
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/22/2018

Great officiant

Vicki did a lovely job officiating our wedding. We had a Dr. Who themed wedding and she customized the ceremony with wording to fit our theme. It was lovely, we would highly recommend her :)

Beachangels Weddings 10

Shaina · Married on 08/17/2018

Beach Elopement

I can't even begin to describe how wonderful Vicki is. We are from Philadelphia and really had zero help planning our beach elopement on Treaaure Island until I found Vicki through Facebook. From the very first day we spoke, she was a wealth of knowledge and is very familiar with settings, photographers, and vendors. She went above and beyond her call of duty as an officiant. The day of our intimate beach ceremony, she brought a wagon and kept our then 13-month old son occupied for over an hour while my husband and I could complete our wedding pictures on the beach. My son didn't want to leave her because they had so much fun!! She is an amazing person inside and out and truly made us feel so welcomed. We are blessed to have found her and she made our day perfect. Thank you!!!

Beachangels Weddings 11

Siara · Married on 07/30/2018

Vicki was absolutely wonderful and made our day perfect! She was there for anything we needed and I couldn’t imagine a more wonderful, kind hearted woman to be my wedding planner. Incredibly thankful to have our paths crossed! Planning a wedding miles away or just a couple miles away she makes it so easy!

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Vicki has been absolutely amazing so far. My wedding isn't till June but I know it is in good hands. From the minute I first contacted her she has been totally responsive and helpful. My parent's didn't really like the idea of me not having a pastor , but since I'm not in the area I didn't want to deal with a potentially judgey pastor that I didn't even know. Vicki came out to my parent's housing complex and met up with my mom and I before I even hired her. I was at that point only planning to hire her as an officiant if we meshed. By the time she left she had given me lots of great vendor suggestions that helped me a lot planning an out of state wedding on a student's budget. By the time we left my mom was raving about how wonderful she is and how glad she is that I found her. We decided to have her stay and help out monitoring the open bar largely because she's such a fun personality I'd love to have her for the whole event rather than just during the ceremony. I read the review before mine which prompted me to write this even though I haven't yet had my wedding just because my experience has been so opposite of what the other bride-to-be has described I felt like I needed to speak up. She has always listened, responded and gone above and beyond with coming up with ideas to fit my vision. I've given bad reviews when they were deserved but I stand up for vendors that do right by me, and Vicki has.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Beachangels Weddings's reply:

Thank you so very much Sarah for the pre-wedding review. I am looking forward to being a part of your wedding day! It is going to be a fun celebration.. See you in June...Vicki Beachangels Weddings

Shayna · Married on 05/19/2018

Words cannot express how phenomenal Vicki was as our day-of coordinator. Vicki went above and beyond just day-of, such as coming to my appointments (florist, cake, food tasting, dress fittings) and willing to answer any questions along the way. She decorated the hall the night before the wedding. She ran the rehearsal, and the day of was so smooth! I did not hear of anything going wrong. She contacted all of my vendors ahead of time and made a day-of timeline. EVERYTHING was ON TIME, which is perfect for me, as I am very Type A. Vicki also drove us down to the beach at Sunset to capture Sunset photos while our guests were busy with their meals. She was truly a gem and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a day of coordinator.

• Arleen

Arleen · Married on 04/20/2018

Vicki was a God sent for us. She was our Wedding planner and our officiant. From the first time I spoke with her on the phone, I knew that I can trust her with planning and officiating of our Wedding and she delivered. She made us feel comfortable, taken care of and made sure that our wedding was perfect. She was very responsible and always replied promptly to our calls, emails or texts. Even, when I felt overwhelmed she assured me that everything was going to be great. She helped us the night before the wedding with the decoration of the venue. She went above and beyond to help us in every detail, she even help us to get sunset pictures while our guests enjoyed the reception. She was our officiant and she put together a beautiful ceremony that was personalized to fit our family. We cannot be more grateful and thankful to have had Vicki to assist us with our special day.
    Thank you so much, Vicki for the great experience you provided us.
    Love,
    Arleen & Mark Cosby

Sara · Married on 03/24/2018

We hired Vicki as our officiant. She was warm & wonderful. She asked us questions about each other and made our vows very personalized. we felt like family was officiating our wedding! She was even teary-eyed marrying us! ❤

Dianne · Married on 03/10/2018

Word cannot describe how amazing Vicki was throughout my entire wedding experience. My husband & I hired Beachangels for their wedding planning, day of coordinator, and officiant services. Vicki was honestly so amazing. She was the best thing we could have done for this entire process. I knew we had to hire Vicki the day we met her. You could tell she truly loves making wedding dreams come true and goes above & beyond to do so. She was there with me for every step of the way (setting up meetings with vendors, helping me make decisions, referring amazing vendors, set up/clean up the day of the wedding, and so much more). She made this wedding planning process so stress free and amongst it all, I feel like I gained a friend. I recommend Vicki 100% to any future brides for ANY of her services. You will not be disappointed !

Beachangels Weddings 12

Bethli · Married on 02/20/2018

Vicki was amazing, our wedding was perfect!

Sheri · Married on 01/07/2018

Vicki handled our one week notice beach wedding. Within this week time frame, she requested some personal information about my fiancé and I, she wrote that information into a beautiful ceremony and incorporated the few changes we requested. We were amazed at her organization and set up. We even requested to move the time up by 4 hours the day before and she was able to accommodate us. She is extremely personable, friendly and fun, it was like talking to an old friend rather than someone we just met. We highly recommend her to any and all!

Ken · Married on 12/13/2017

I agree with the previous comments, Vicki goes out of her way to make everything smooth. We were last minute, kitschy, crazy, and forgot some stuff. There was not a moment she wasn't trying to make everything all perfect. And it WAS perfect.

Karrie · Married on 11/25/2017

Vicki Goonen was great. She met my husband and I before the wedding and turned our story we wrote about each other into a beautiful ceremony and included all little details and more. I asked for a prayer at the end and it was simple and sweet. She also did a meaningful sand ceremony for us with a great explanation. She was very responsive including being part of the the rehearsal. My wedding day went smoothly and my ceremony was everything envision. Last note she is very patient and works well with people even little ones who are unpredictable (ask ring bearer and flower girl).

Cindy · Married on 11/11/2017

Vicki is AMAZING. :) She planned and was the officiant of my wedding on 11.11.2017. AND she was the planner for my MOH’s wedding this past Spring! I live in Tampa, FL (as does Vicki) but my wedding was 6 hours away in Santa Rosa Beach, FL - And Vicki made the hike for 2 days to do everything I needed for the day-of coordination. I recommend Vicki without reservation - You’re very lucky if you have the chance to use her for your wedding!

Beachangels Weddings 13
    Beachangels Weddings 14

Dawn · Married on 10/21/2017

Vicki went above and beyond for my son and daughter in law's wedding in October. She is organized, hard working, and will do everything in her power to make sure the bride has a stress-free and perfect day. We ran into some issues with getting our photos almost a month after the wedding and she was on the vendors doorstep and hand delivered our photos. If you want a take charge but caring individual Vicki is it! Thank you Vicki for making my dsughter in law's dreams come true! 10/21/17

Cheryl · Married on 10/13/2017

Vicki was wonderful. Very personable and accommodating.

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2017

Vicki did an amazing job on our wedding day! We absolutely loved her! She came to our rehearsal even though she had a wedding over an hour away right after we finished! She kept us calm and collected throughout the ceremony! She helped make sure our ceremony was the perfect length and the she did a great job with the wording! We wrote our on vows and then we did our "first kiss" she moved out of the way to make sure she wasn't in the picture so it would be a perfect picture, which it was! Thank you for being apart of our big day!!!

Beachangels Weddings 15
    Beachangels Weddings 16

Julie · Married on 09/01/2017

Vicki was so great to work with. She was so accommodating, sweet and professional. Pick Vicki !

Desiree · Married on 07/29/2017

Thank you so much Vicki my husband can not stop talking about how you helped him so much threw his nervousness before and during our ceremony you are truly a great person you made it so perfect your words were amazing I loved every part of it even my family couldn't stop saying how wonderful the ceremony was because of you thank you again You are the best

Bridget · Married on 03/24/2017

Vicki Goonen is AMAZING! We worked with her as our coordinator. She goes above and beyond for her brides and really actually cares. She always has your best interest at heart and does what she can to help you save money. She is also VERY knowledgeable and a lot of vendors we ended up booking gave us discounts because we are working with Vicki.

Maria · Married on 03/13/2017

Vickie our coordinator for my daughter Jessica's wedding. She offered advice and guidance regarding vendors, venue rules , accommodations, and so much more. She was absolutely fantastic, timely, helpful and extremely efficient in helping us make this our daughters dream wedding, while maintaining high regard and concern for my and the brides well being and maintenance of our wishes!! She kept everything together for us, offered advice, support and made sure that we were Within our timelines she made sure that the venue was decorated and set up perfectly and made sure that all was perfect after the event was over,! I highly recommend this absolute gem!!!

Diana · Married on 11/26/2016

Vicki was wonderful to work with and she meshed well with the couples' personality. We had a last minute officiant need and Vicki was phenomenal. It was as if she was a key part of the wedding plan from the start. I highly recommend Vicki!