Beachangels Weddings Reviews

138 Reviews for Beachangels Weddings

• Michelle

Michelle Letterman · Getting married on 10/28/2020

Absolute perfection...

Vickie made our ceremony so special. Every word she wrote from the heart. She captured the essence of my husband and I so perfectly. Her professionalism and truth is exactly what we needed. I recommend her highly.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Sandra

Sandra Atiles-Tyrrell · Married on 08/29/2020

Tyrrell’s 10th wedding vow renewal

Let me start by saying that I can’t thank Vicki enough for helping us with our 10th wedding vow renewal. My husband and I were married in Puerto Rico, and for our vow renewal we wanted to recreate our wedding on the beach. Of course due to COVID we had to change all our plans. We knew we wanted something on the beach, but we’re not sure where to begin. And then comes Vicki, who was recommended by our best friend. Vicki went above and beyond in helping us with our vow renewal. Everything from helping us find a location in this challenging environment, to connecting us to the most wonderful florist, Karen. Vicki is so fantastic, that she even managed to have sand from Puerto Rico for our ceremony. A little piece of my home, here in Florida. Thank you, Vicki for helping us have a memorable vow renewal ceremony. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Able · Married on 06/28/2020

Vicki is amazing!

My husband (feels weird saying that) and I are one of the many couples that had to cancel/postpone our wedding because of Covid-19. Our original wedding date was 3/28 and just 2 weeks prior to our wedding the world seem to get turned upside down. We made the very difficult decision to move our wedding 10 days prior to our wedding. I was devastated and did not want to even think about having a small ceremony that day. After moving past the sadness phase we all felt, we rescheduled our wedding for June 28th. Fast forward to mid April and became apparent that we might have scheduled the wedding too soon and the uneasy feeling that even June might not happen. That is when we decided, pretty last minute, to hold a very small ceremony with my parents and step son being present. Vicki responded right away and was able to accommodate our date and time. She even helped to ensure the location we selected would be perfect. I can't thank Vicki enough for making our small ceremony so special. While it was not ideal to get married this way, it is about joining together as one and having the most important people present. We accomplished that and I am forever grateful. We will still have our "big" wedding, hopefully June, if not next year. But we are now husband and wife and are loving every moment of it! Book Vicki! She is WONDERFUL!

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Karen

Karen Lynn Roche · Married on 06/20/2020

Viki was a great wedding 👰officiant!

It was the perfect day, Viki was very personal, she made it extra special.

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 02/08/2020

Vicki was fantastic

Vicki was invaluable as we planned our February wedding at Beso del Sol in Dunedin. She gave us her preferred vendors (who were all perfect and awesome), walked us through the entire process, thought of a ton of things we hadn't even considered, and was so calm and sure of exactly what would happen and everything turned out perfectly. She made sure transportation went well the day of, got everyone from the hotel to the ceremony to the reception, and was our rock the entire time! We loved working with Vicki and highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • 20lazytiger

20lazytiger · Married on 12/14/2019

A low-key affair 5 years in the making..

VIcki was fantastic! We watched her preside over our friends' wedding and we knew then she was the person we wanted to officiate our union.
    She answered all of our questions and kept a clear plan ( and level head) while so many little things were distracting us from the big picture. She had many ideas regarding local vendors and planning which really helped us sort through and find what worked best for us. Vicki's speech/vow setup wasn't "cookie cutter" as she asked us some details of our relationship, which she wove into a pointed, meaningful, personalized statement of what our special day meant to us. As things changed with our plans she kept pace with all the details and adapted when she needed to. While we couldn't have done it ideally on the beach like we had planned,
    Vicki brought some of the beach magic to our indoor/backup venue. We had a very meaningful lovers' sand ceremony in our personal colors!
    We highly recommend Vicki for all your wedding needs!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Peggi

Peggi Lalor · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding help

Vicki is wonderful. I am working with her for a November wedding is she is the best. I know my wedding will go off without any hiccups with her help!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Mercer · Married on 08/09/2019

Bradenton Beach wedding

Beautiful simple beach wedding on Bradenton beach fl she was wonderful about everything! Very helpful! Beautifully written ceremony! Exactly what we both wanted!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Kellogg · Married on 06/01/2019

Vicki is the best

I knew that Vicki was the "one" we had to have marry us from our first phone conversation. We got along great and she shares the same views and values that my husband and I share. Vicki did a lovely job officiating our wedding at the Grand Plaza Hotel. She was prompt, professional and we loved having her be part of our special day. Thank you Vicki! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 03/13/2019

Wonderful experience

She was absolutely amazing. Very nice and timely with responses. Even though we only hired her to officiate the ceremony she helped us with general wedding planning questions as well. She made sure we were involved with the planning of the ceremony. She also provided everything for our sand ceremony at no extra cost!! Which was a huge help. Don't hesitate to use her for your wedding!!! She really is an angel.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Beachangels Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Madison for such kind words...It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding ceremony and planning. God Bless...Vicki Beachangels Weddings
  • Sara P.

Sara · Married on 10/27/2018

Great choice for officiant and coordinator

Vicki was a great choice for our officiant and coordinator. She was professional and helpful leading up to our wedding and especially helpful in the last month or so with staying on top of final details, communicating with vendors, advocating for our needs and wishes at the wedding/reception. She even helped me through a mini meltdown over family drama. Vicki did a great job on our ceremony - she added personal touches and she helped make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. Vicki, thank you for keeping track of my life when I could hardly keep track of it for myself on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jodie · Married on 10/20/2018

The best in the business¡

Vicki is absolutely the best! She is the queen of weddings. She was more than a day-of coordinator; she was available every time we needed her advice for the one and a half years we were engaged. She made sure our vendors were charging us the right prices and her connections alone made our vendor search incredibly simple. She also acted as our minister and her performance of the ceremony was professional but incredibly thoughtful and she even added personal little details that made us smile throughout. The events leading up to the wedding were planned perfectly and everything went off without a hitch. Any issues that arose were taken care of swiftly, to the point that we didn't even notice the issues! After the wedding, she made sure cleanup was quick and efficient and we, once again, had literally nothing to worry about. She is aware of everything at all times and could be considered our guardian angel. Our day wouldn't have been as special without her and we highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Vicki made our wedding day so special!!!!

Vicki was amazing! We hired her as our day of coordinator and officiant, she had wonderful reviews so we decided to hire her for our wedding. I am so glad we did! She made our ceremony and reception area absolutely beautiful, helped pick up our desert that our vendor was not able to deliver, and had our guests involved in the ceremony, more than I imagined with a "first look" and bubbles during our procession. She is truly the best and I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/22/2018

Great officiant

Vicki did a lovely job officiating our wedding. We had a Dr. Who themed wedding and she customized the ceremony with wording to fit our theme. It was lovely, we would highly recommend her :)

Sent on 10/28/2018

Shaina · Married on 08/17/2018

Beach Elopement

I can't even begin to describe how wonderful Vicki is. We are from Philadelphia and really had zero help planning our beach elopement on Treaaure Island until I found Vicki through Facebook. From the very first day we spoke, she was a wealth of knowledge and is very familiar with settings, photographers, and vendors. She went above and beyond her call of duty as an officiant. The day of our intimate beach ceremony, she brought a wagon and kept our then 13-month old son occupied for over an hour while my husband and I could complete our wedding pictures on the beach. My son didn't want to leave her because they had so much fun!! She is an amazing person inside and out and truly made us feel so welcomed. We are blessed to have found her and she made our day perfect. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Siara · Married on 07/30/2018

Vicki was absolutely wonderful and made our day perfect! She was there for anything we needed and I couldn’t imagine a more wonderful, kind hearted woman to be my wedding planner. Incredibly thankful to have our paths crossed! Planning a wedding miles away or just a couple miles away she makes it so easy!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Vicki has been absolutely amazing so far. My wedding isn't till June but I know it is in good hands. From the minute I first contacted her she has been totally responsive and helpful. My parent's didn't really like the idea of me not having a pastor , but since I'm not in the area I didn't want to deal with a potentially judgey pastor that I didn't even know. Vicki came out to my parent's housing complex and met up with my mom and I before I even hired her. I was at that point only planning to hire her as an officiant if we meshed. By the time she left she had given me lots of great vendor suggestions that helped me a lot planning an out of state wedding on a student's budget. By the time we left my mom was raving about how wonderful she is and how glad she is that I found her. We decided to have her stay and help out monitoring the open bar largely because she's such a fun personality I'd love to have her for the whole event rather than just during the ceremony. I read the review before mine which prompted me to write this even though I haven't yet had my wedding just because my experience has been so opposite of what the other bride-to-be has described I felt like I needed to speak up. She has always listened, responded and gone above and beyond with coming up with ideas to fit my vision. I've given bad reviews when they were deserved but I stand up for vendors that do right by me, and Vicki has.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Beachangels Weddings's reply:

Thank you so very much Sarah for the pre-wedding review. I am looking forward to being a part of your wedding day! It is going to be a fun celebration.. See you in June...Vicki Beachangels Weddings

Shayna · Married on 05/19/2018

Words cannot express how phenomenal Vicki was as our day-of coordinator. Vicki went above and beyond just day-of, such as coming to my appointments (florist, cake, food tasting, dress fittings) and willing to answer any questions along the way. She decorated the hall the night before the wedding. She ran the rehearsal, and the day of was so smooth! I did not hear of anything going wrong. She contacted all of my vendors ahead of time and made a day-of timeline. EVERYTHING was ON TIME, which is perfect for me, as I am very Type A. Vicki also drove us down to the beach at Sunset to capture Sunset photos while our guests were busy with their meals. She was truly a gem and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a day of coordinator.

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Arleen

Arleen · Married on 04/20/2018

Vicki was a God sent for us. She was our Wedding planner and our officiant. From the first time I spoke with her on the phone, I knew that I can trust her with planning and officiating of our Wedding and she delivered. She made us feel comfortable, taken care of and made sure that our wedding was perfect. She was very responsible and always replied promptly to our calls, emails or texts. Even, when I felt overwhelmed she assured me that everything was going to be great. She helped us the night before the wedding with the decoration of the venue. She went above and beyond to help us in every detail, she even help us to get sunset pictures while our guests enjoyed the reception. She was our officiant and she put together a beautiful ceremony that was personalized to fit our family. We cannot be more grateful and thankful to have had Vicki to assist us with our special day.
    Thank you so much, Vicki for the great experience you provided us.
    Love,
    Arleen & Mark Cosby

Sent on 06/11/2018

Sara · Married on 03/24/2018

We hired Vicki as our officiant. She was warm & wonderful. She asked us questions about each other and made our vows very personalized. we felt like family was officiating our wedding! She was even teary-eyed marrying us! ❤

Sent on 03/28/2018

Dianne · Married on 03/10/2018

Word cannot describe how amazing Vicki was throughout my entire wedding experience. My husband & I hired Beachangels for their wedding planning, day of coordinator, and officiant services. Vicki was honestly so amazing. She was the best thing we could have done for this entire process. I knew we had to hire Vicki the day we met her. You could tell she truly loves making wedding dreams come true and goes above & beyond to do so. She was there with me for every step of the way (setting up meetings with vendors, helping me make decisions, referring amazing vendors, set up/clean up the day of the wedding, and so much more). She made this wedding planning process so stress free and amongst it all, I feel like I gained a friend. I recommend Vicki 100% to any future brides for ANY of her services. You will not be disappointed !

Sent on 03/31/2018

Bethli · Married on 02/20/2018

Vicki was amazing, our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Sheri · Married on 01/07/2018

Vicki handled our one week notice beach wedding. Within this week time frame, she requested some personal information about my fiancé and I, she wrote that information into a beautiful ceremony and incorporated the few changes we requested. We were amazed at her organization and set up. We even requested to move the time up by 4 hours the day before and she was able to accommodate us. She is extremely personable, friendly and fun, it was like talking to an old friend rather than someone we just met. We highly recommend her to any and all!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Ken · Married on 12/13/2017

I agree with the previous comments, Vicki goes out of her way to make everything smooth. We were last minute, kitschy, crazy, and forgot some stuff. There was not a moment she wasn't trying to make everything all perfect. And it WAS perfect.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Karrie · Married on 11/25/2017

Vicki Goonen was great. She met my husband and I before the wedding and turned our story we wrote about each other into a beautiful ceremony and included all little details and more. I asked for a prayer at the end and it was simple and sweet. She also did a meaningful sand ceremony for us with a great explanation. She was very responsive including being part of the the rehearsal. My wedding day went smoothly and my ceremony was everything envision. Last note she is very patient and works well with people even little ones who are unpredictable (ask ring bearer and flower girl).

Sent on 12/07/2017