Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number

About Icing on the Cake Events

Icing On the Cake Events is a full planning service serving the Southern California area. We offer full, partial and day of coordination packages to meet any budget. We can't wait to plan your special day!

Please visit our web site www.IOTCEVENTS.com

Follow Icing on the Cake Events on

Ashley1
stacey8

13 Reviews for Icing on the Cake Events

Michael · Married on 09/24/2016

Unbelievably helpful throughout the entire step of the process, we actually could not have planned our wedding day without the assistance of Rebecca. She is so thoughtful to every detail and really provided a much needed sense of organization, perspective, and calm in the midst of the planning process. She is extremely responsive throughout the planning process and really ensures that ideas are executed to perfection. On the day of the wedding she was integral to ensuring a smooth and efficient flow of the entire ceremony, vendors were coordinated and organized, and guests were always having a great time. Her passion for her work really shines through and made our wedding day truly wonderful. We couldn't ask for anyone better. Thank you!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/16/2015

I can't recommend Stacey enough!!! We hired her for the partial package (worked
    with her for about 8 months) and it made planning our May 2015 backyard wedding
    enjoyable and beautiful! We received SO many compliments by vendors, family, and
    friends about how great she was to work with! Stacey is extremely organized,
    hard working, honest, genuinely concerned about carrying out your vision within
    your budget, and responds quickly to every question and concern! She worked so
    hard to help us have the most beautiful and memorable day!
    Every vendor recommendation that Stacey provided us with was amazing! I
    definitely can't say enough great things about Stacey and the service that she
    provides!!!

Sent on 07/17/2015

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding was hiring Rebecca as my coordinator. As soon as my fiance and I met her we knew she would be a perfect fit. It is obvious that she truly enjoys what she does, and that she cares about each bride she works with. Rebecca was always quick to respond to emails with ideas and suggestions. She also sent over monthly checklists to keep me on track. My wedding had many different vendors, some of which had never worked at the venue. Rebecca made sure they were all on schedule, and that everything ran smoothly. Rebecca was there throughout the night to handle any issue or request that came up, and she stayed until the very end to make sure everything was packed up and final payments were made. She did all of this with a smile, and totally calm attitude. At one point we were running low on wine and her husband went out and bought more for us! There is seriously nothing this girl can't handle! Rebecca helped make my wedding day perfect and I don't know what I would have done without her!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Award

Icing on the Cake Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil