Miami, FL 33173 Map · Phone number

About IBA Paper Goods

Erica Diaz has always had passion for wedding details and paper goods. After making invitations and wedding decor for her own barn house wedding, she decided to turn her passion into a business and help clients personalize every occasion!

Let us help you understand your personality and express it to your guests through paper goods & more! Your special day needs to be all about you! With the right details at hand, your event can turn into your dream!

img212

IBA Paper Goods 3
IBA Paper Goods 4
  • Angelica

Angelica Novick · Married on 11/10/2018

My invitations and stationery were everything!

IBA Paper Goods is such a gem! I opted to do custom wedding invitations, and Erica’s design work did not disappoint. She listened carefully and just really clicked with the vibe I was going for. Our wedding in Miami was a destination wedding for my husband’s family and many friends from New England, so we wanted our invitation to set the tone and get them excited. We received so many compliments. I loved working with Erica too. She and her team are so timely and professional. A once in a lifetime event deserves unique invitations, signage, and stationery, and IBA Paper Goods will do an amazing job.

IBA Paper Goods 5
    IBA Paper Goods 6

ADRIANA · Married on 07/07/2018

Erica is a true JOY to work with! She is professional, responsive, accommodating, warm, creative, and all-around wonderful. A friend of mine recommended her to me and, even still, she exceeded my expectations. I worked with her to create my wedding suite and whole-heartedly endorse her to anyone. If you want boutique-style attention and guidance [with experience] during your wedding planning process – look no further!
    Thank you Erica & Gabriel, you two make a stellar team.

Desiree · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Erica was a dream! Having previously been in the wedding industry and having had the pleasure of working with so many wonderful vendors through out the years, I knew that when it came to my wedding day, I knew exactly the team I wanted to bring together. One of those crucial members was IBA Paper Goods. Words cannot describe the beautiful work Erica created with our wedding invitation suite. She incorporated and designed an ethereal version of my fiancé's family crest to go along with our old world vision. Our handmade paper invitations with deckled edges and bronze toned calligraphy, is the first view into our wedding our guests have and Erica has made the beginning of our wedding experience come to life. We continue to receive such amazing comments from family and friends on our invitations. Erica, Thank you not only for your talent but for the great and timely service provided. You're timeline kept us in check and had us on track. Couldn't have had our vision come true without you!

IBA Paper Goods 7

Award

IBA Paper Goods FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing

• Miami, 33173 See on map