48843, Howell, Michigan 48843 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About I Do's Your Way

I DO’s Your Way is a wedding officiant in Howell, Michigan. This officiant provides a personalized wedding ceremony experience and specializes in unique fun weddings. I DO’s Your Way ensures your wedding is exactly how you want it, from your ceremony and vows, to the appearance of the officiant. Whether you desire a black suit or jeans and sport coat, Bill Fenton is happy to accommodate your request. His goal is to provide you the wedding ceremony of your dreams.

Option 1: Marriage License Signing

$50

Mon-Thur: Anytime when available

Fri-Sun: Before Noon when available

This is a nice alternative to waiting at a courthouse, or for couples who are short on time, or perhaps before planning a more elaborate ceremony or reception at a later date. This will be the minimum required by law. Simply I DO and I Do.. Unlimited Phone and Email correspondence.

Meeting will be at Up Town Coffee 102 E Grand River, Howell Mi 48843.

You will only need to show up with the License and the desire to be married...

No need to figure out witnesses, I will arrange this for you if needed... :0)

On the day of we will show up on time, handle all the details of the marriage license paperwork and signing, and then file the license for you.

Option 2 : Elopement

$150 (No more then 30 miles from 48843)

Mon-Thur: Anytime when available

Fri-Sun: Before 3:00pm when available

Looking for something Small and short but maybe a bit more then I Do I Do? Then maybe this is it. A small ceremony with less than 20 guest. This will be a short standerd ceremony (no customizing) complete with vows and ring exchange. The ceremony will be about 10 minutes long and can be civil or religious.

Option 3: Your Wedding, Your Way

$300

Anytime

Your Wedding, Your Way would be at a location of your choosing. You can choose your own vows, readings and other elements such as Unity Candle, Sand Ceremony, or special readings to make the ceremony reflect your own personalities and relationship, as much customization as desired. I write a ceremony based on what you desire and then send it out for your review. You then know word for word what I will be saying the day of and can add, change, or delete to insure it reads is just the way you want it. This includes unlimited phone consultations and email correspondence, and a copy of the ceremony for you to review before the big day. An in-person meeting is also included on request for ceremony planning purposes.

On the day of the wedding we will arrive at least 30 minutes before start time, perform your ceremony, handle the details of the marriage license and then file your license for you.

(additional fee for rehearsal if needed. please see below)

Rehearsal Day

If you are planning a larger wedding and unsure of how things will play out, than by all means, book me for the rehearsal! This was you will know for sure that your wedding ceremony will flow and be as beautiful as you have always hoped it will be.

Mon - Thursday: $150 Fri or Saturday: $200

Areas Covered
This is officiant services southeast Michigan, including the counties of Livingston, Oakland, Wayne, and Washtenaw.

Follow I Do's Your Way on

I Do's Your Way 7
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 10/27/2018

Best experience ever!!!

Working with Bill was such an amazing experience!! His personality, professionalism, and sense of humor helped make prepping for and the actual ceremony amazing!! He helped make everything fun and easy during such an important time! We received so many compliments about our ceremony and how great our officiant was!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Scott · Married on 09/08/2018

Bill and I had a great conversation a couple days after I began the search for an officiant. Bill was quick to respond and we were fortunate that he was available for our wedding date. He spoke well and was fun to work with. We went through name pronunciation, the entire ceremony and all the major details of timeline giving us the confidence that things would be perfect. We invited him to the rehearsal which was key because it gave us an opportunity to meet prior which I highly suggest all couples do. We would recommend to a friend and are very happy with the service Bill provided day of and prior to the event. Thank you Bill!

Sent on 10/01/2018

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 50.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MI