I Do's Your Way Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Marissa Married on 07/31/2021

Great service

Hi Bill,

Thank you! The photos are great, we are very happy with them. We love all the candid pictures especially. I really appreciate that we could get beautiful, professional pictures, and it was a much more affordable price for us than the other options I found.

Thanks again,

Marissa
    Hilary K. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing Photographer!

I LOVE getting our photos done with Mr. Bill with Fenton's Fotos. He really has an eye for capturing the perfect moment. While other photographers we have worked with are rushing to meet a specific time frame, Bill takes his time with you to ensure that you have many options to choose from. Will most definitely get more photos done with him in the future.
  • Jay
    Jay K. Married on 08/07/2020

Above and Beyond

A review will not do justice to the job Bill did for us along the way and the day of the wedding. from our first meeting, to going out to dinner and the bar to really get to know each other, to the wedding day itself, Bill was one aspect we did not have to worry about. he did a spectacular job at the alter and was complimented from several guests. Thank you again Bill, thank you a thousand times. well have to do dinner again soon.
    with love,
    Kallie and Jay

I Do's Your Way's reply:

Jay and Kallie.... Thank you for the kind words.... Meeting couples like you both makes this so much more rewarding... I love we are now friends and definitely looking forward to going out again soon for drinks, food, and good times... Love ya both.... Bill :)
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 07/18/2020

🎼BILL! I love you so, and I always will🎶🎵

Bill is my hero! He is so experienced and knew exactly what to do. He was a calming presence in my spaz days before the covid wedding because ny fiance's family, and my family was adding extra stress we did not need.

Bill was so great at the rehearsal and the day off. We enjoyed working with him. He is very easy to work with and worth every penny. It was unfortunate we didnt get to be as relaxed or meet up together like we had planned but there's always time for that.

Thanks again Bill!!!!! You were a trooper in more ways than one. Thanks for the surprise gift too🥜🥜😛🥃🍾

I Do's Your Way's reply:

Thank you for very much for the kind words... Love you both and look forward to future dates together... Smile Lots.... Bill
  • Tania
    Tania Married on 05/01/2020

Friendly, flexible and kind.

Bill Made our Union in marriage such a great experience. We had an outside union and My husband has allergies and was wiping his eyes with a napkin as we walked up to greet Bill... next thing you know Bill says to him "are crying already"? lol That small nice joking gesture made us feel warm inside. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.
    Jessica L. Married on 01/08/2020

Easy to work with

I cannot say enough nice things about Bill. He made us feel very relaxed with his easy going personality. Everyone enjoyed working with him, and the pictures are amazing. We will be referring him to our friends and using him again in the future for family photos. Thanks again Bill
  • Kimberlee
    Kimberlee H. Married on 12/28/2019

Talk about Unconventional...

Although our communication was through email..I felt as though Id been talking to Bill everyday for weeks. As friendly as his emails-that same feeling was felt upon meeting him. Bill didnt blink an eye when I told him to meet us at IHOP for the ceremony and at that I didnt hesitate in knowing this was our guy. His chosen words during our ceremony rang true across the board. Thank you Bill for everything! I hope you will be around in 10 years when we renew our vows...Mr & Mrs Rohr
  • Angelina
    Angelina D. Married on 11/02/2019

Angelina D

Bill was absolutely professional, friendly and amazing. His prices were fair and he helped to make me and my husband's ceremony unforgettable. Bill comes highly recommended. If you are looking for a no-nonsense officiant, look no farther than Bill.

I Do's Your Way's reply:

Thank you so very much for share.. it was so much fun...

I do wish you nothing but the very best...
  • Alana
    Alana Married on 10/27/2018

Best experience ever!!!

Working with Bill was such an amazing experience!! His personality, professionalism, and sense of humor helped make prepping for and the actual ceremony amazing!! He helped make everything fun and easy during such an important time! We received so many compliments about our ceremony and how great our officiant was!!
  • MacKenzie
    Mackenzie Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Bill was not only an amazing person to both my husband and I but made our big day so special! He calmed our nerves and we knew we were I good hands!

When I met Bill it felt like I knew him forever! He was such a fun person and we knew instantly he was the right fit and we couldn’t be happier!!

I Do's Your Way's reply:

Thank you Kenzie..... I'm so glad I got to be there... it was like we have know each other for ever...
    Hope to see you again one day.... :)
    Scott Married on 09/08/2018
    Bill and I had a great conversation a couple days after I began the search for an officiant. Bill was quick to respond and we were fortunate that he was available for our wedding date. He spoke well and was fun to work with. We went through name pronunciation, the entire ceremony and all the major details of timeline giving us the confidence that things would be perfect. We invited him to the rehearsal which was key because it gave us an opportunity to meet prior which I highly suggest all couples do. We would recommend to a friend and are very happy with the service Bill provided day of and prior to the event. Thank you Bill!
    Candy Married on 09/08/2018
    You were like one of the family to us.
    Steve K. Married on 08/11/2018

Perfect Officiant for our 75 Person Wedding!

Bill was everything we hoped for, professional, organized, timely. He took the bulk of the pressure off our wedding day and added a lot of character (he is!) and charm. His process is very straightforward and efficient yet meaningful. We were very pleased and would highly recommend Bill!
    Javaughn Married on 08/10/2018
    5/5 10/10 100/100. We had a great wedding experience, the ceremony felt personal and had elements to it that made us feel like we'd known Bill forever! Would recommend 100 times over. We had some issues with our minister a couple months before the wedding and Bill was available to come through for us in our time of need. Thank you so much Bill, you rock!

I Do's Your Way's reply:

Thank you for the kind words... Was honored to be there... :)
    Kara Married on 07/14/2018
    Bill was awesome! He made the ceremony easy and fun. :)
    Amy Married on 06/24/2018
    Bill was absolutely amazing for our wedding, we couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!! He made us feel very relaxed about the whole process from start to finish. Very professional, yet personable and a joy to work with. Would highly recommend!
    Morgan Married on 04/27/2018
    Bill did an awesome job officiating our little wedding! We wanted something smaller with just our immediate family as we both had been married before and he made it funny and personal just as we had hoped! He made the day exciting and special for us for sure!
    After the ceremony we had a family member taking some pictures and the memory card became full. Without hesitation Bill said, “I have my camera in the car, I’ll take some pictures and send them over to you!” He was so helpful and we were able to get some more pictures because of his thoughtfulness. Highly recommend him!
    R Married on 03/17/2018
    Bill & Lori Fenton were very responsive and helpful. I spoke with Bill on the phone and Lori performed the ceremony. The vows they wrote were perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better Officiant, she was the best.
    Rohit Married on 01/11/2018
    Meeting with Bill was so fun and his experience showed in the quick and efficient execution of exactly what we intended in terms of getting married. The experience was very relaxing and his small informational tidbits made us enjoy more. We were very lucky to find him and would recommend highly to anyone who wants to avoid courts to get married but doesn't want to spend too much.
    Jeffrey Married on 01/01/2018
    Bill was fantastic! Really cannot say anything but positive comments - he responded quickly when were scheduling our ceremony, he was early on the date, he was engaging and funny during the ceremony, efficient, thorough and thoughtful with the paperwork - perfect for our needs and would highly recommend his services.
    Christina Married on 12/31/2017
    This was the second (yes, second) time using Bill's service. He's always a pleasure to meet with. I recommend him to everyone I know that gets engaged.
    Patricia Married on 12/02/2017
    Bill was fantastic. He was very helpful and helped make our day special!! He did a great job!!

Thank You... :)
    Kristen Married on 12/02/2017
    Bill was very accommodating to us. We emailed looking for service within two weeks and he was able to accommodate us the same day! He has such a wonderful personality and it made our very non traditional day an amazing story to tell! We plan on doing a bigger ceremony in a couple of years and plan on using Bill for that as well. Within five minutes of meeting him, you’ll feel as if you’ve known him forever. We 100% recommend him!
    Sharon Married on 12/01/2017
    Bill was awesome! My daughter didn't know she needed an appointment to get married at the courthouse, and Bill was able to meet us at the coffeeshop the same day...he even went above and beyond and performed a quick ceremony outside at a building down the street. It was perfect! I would highly recommend him!