I DO's Your Way Reviews

203 Reviews for I DO's Your Way

203 I DO's Your Way Reviews

Alana · Married on 10/27/2018

Best experience ever!!!

Working with Bill was such an amazing experience!! His personality, professionalism, and sense of humor helped make prepping for and the actual ceremony amazing!! He helped make everything fun and easy during such an important time! We received so many compliments about our ceremony and how great our officiant was!!

Scott · Married on 09/08/2018

Bill and I had a great conversation a couple days after I began the search for an officiant. Bill was quick to respond and we were fortunate that he was available for our wedding date. He spoke well and was fun to work with. We went through name pronunciation, the entire ceremony and all the major details of timeline giving us the confidence that things would be perfect. We invited him to the rehearsal which was key because it gave us an opportunity to meet prior which I highly suggest all couples do. We would recommend to a friend and are very happy with the service Bill provided day of and prior to the event. Thank you Bill!

I DO's Your Way 1
    I DO's Your Way 2

Candy · Married on 09/08/2018

You were like one of the family to us.

Steve & Kim · Married on 08/11/2018

Perfect Officiant for our 75 Person Wedding!

Bill was everything we hoped for, professional, organized, timely. He took the bulk of the pressure off our wedding day and added a lot of character (he is!) and charm. His process is very straightforward and efficient yet meaningful. We were very pleased and would highly recommend Bill!

Javaughn · Married on 08/10/2018

5/5 10/10 100/100. We had a great wedding experience, the ceremony felt personal and had elements to it that made us feel like we'd known Bill forever! Would recommend 100 times over. We had some issues with our minister a couple months before the wedding and Bill was available to come through for us in our time of need. Thank you so much Bill, you rock!

Sent on 10/03/2018

I DO's Your Way's reply:

Thank you for the kind words... Was honored to be there... :)

Kara · Married on 07/14/2018

Bill was awesome! He made the ceremony easy and fun. :)

Amy · Married on 06/24/2018

Bill was absolutely amazing for our wedding, we couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!! He made us feel very relaxed about the whole process from start to finish. Very professional, yet personable and a joy to work with. Would highly recommend!

Morgan · Married on 04/27/2018

Bill did an awesome job officiating our little wedding! We wanted something smaller with just our immediate family as we both had been married before and he made it funny and personal just as we had hoped! He made the day exciting and special for us for sure!
    After the ceremony we had a family member taking some pictures and the memory card became full. Without hesitation Bill said, “I have my camera in the car, I’ll take some pictures and send them over to you!” He was so helpful and we were able to get some more pictures because of his thoughtfulness. Highly recommend him!

R · Married on 03/17/2018

Bill & Lori Fenton were very responsive and helpful. I spoke with Bill on the phone and Lori performed the ceremony. The vows they wrote were perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better Officiant, she was the best.

rohit · Married on 01/11/2018

Meeting with Bill was so fun and his experience showed in the quick and efficient execution of exactly what we intended in terms of getting married. The experience was very relaxing and his small informational tidbits made us enjoy more. We were very lucky to find him and would recommend highly to anyone who wants to avoid courts to get married but doesn't want to spend too much.

Jeffrey · Married on 01/01/2018

Bill was fantastic! Really cannot say anything but positive comments - he responded quickly when were scheduling our ceremony, he was early on the date, he was engaging and funny during the ceremony, efficient, thorough and thoughtful with the paperwork - perfect for our needs and would highly recommend his services.

Christina · Married on 12/31/2017

This was the second (yes, second) time using Bill's service. He's always a pleasure to meet with. I recommend him to everyone I know that gets engaged.

Patricia · Married on 12/02/2017

Bill was fantastic. He was very helpful and helped make our day special!! He did a great job!!

Sent on 12/17/2017
    I DO's Your Way 3
    I DO's Your Way 4

Thank You... :)

Kristen · Married on 12/02/2017

Bill was very accommodating to us. We emailed looking for service within two weeks and he was able to accommodate us the same day! He has such a wonderful personality and it made our very non traditional day an amazing story to tell! We plan on doing a bigger ceremony in a couple of years and plan on using Bill for that as well. Within five minutes of meeting him, you’ll feel as if you’ve known him forever. We 100% recommend him!

Sharon · Married on 12/01/2017

Bill was awesome! My daughter didn't know she needed an appointment to get married at the courthouse, and Bill was able to meet us at the coffeeshop the same day...he even went above and beyond and performed a quick ceremony outside at a building down the street. It was perfect! I would highly recommend him!

I DO's Your Way 5

Douglas · Married on 12/01/2017

Bill has just the right personality and manner to make this a fun, yet serious and blessed event for all. It was perfect! (We are planning a full formal wedding next year, but the kids didn't want to wait until then to be officially married).

I DO's Your Way 6
    I DO's Your Way 7

Shawn · Married on 12/01/2017

Did a wonderful job. Very profesdional. Made our day even more special. Would recommend

I DO's Your Way 8

Gayle · Married on 10/31/2017

Bill is very nice,friendly, and easy to communicate with. Bill makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. The service was personal and what we were looking for. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married.

Morgan · Married on 10/27/2017

Very customizable. They wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. We loved it!

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband I loved Bill, from the moment I inquired about him he was on top of everything and answered right away when I'd email him. When we met Bill in person it was as if we knew him forever, he's so personal and really is just there for you to make your day perfect. He's right when you're up there in the moment you forget everyone else is watching. I'll be referring him to all of newly engaged friends and business since I'm in the wedding business :)

Sent on 11/06/2017

I DO's Your Way's reply:

Thank you for the kind words... It was an honor to be there..... Best wishes.... Bill..

Jackie · Married on 10/14/2017

Bill was amazing! I couldn’t have picked a better person to marry us! He was very professional, funny and personable. His schedule is so flexible that he was able to attend all wedding related events. Thanks again bill for such a memorable day ❤️ Jackie and Ryan.

Sharnice · Married on 09/29/2017

Bill was great!! We recommend him for any of your service needs, big or small! Great experience.

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2017

Bill was awesome, we contacted him on very short notice and he was very accommodating. I can not express how grateful I am to Bill. Great communication and flexible, thank you again for everything.

Rebecca · Married on 08/12/2017

We are so happy we chose to use Bill as our wedding officiant. He was easy to work with, friendly, and receptive to our ideas. He wrote a beautiful ceremony for us, and included everything we asked him to include. We knew exactly what he was going to say during the ceremony, since he sends you a copy ahead of time to review and edit as you wish. He offered helpful advice throughout the whole process about the ceremony and even marriage itself. He made us feel really comfortable. By the end of our wedding we felt like Bill was a friend we knew for a long time, not just an officiant we found on wedding review sites. He really cared about us as a couple and just made our day even more special. We would recommend him to any other couple looking for a wedding officiant. He did an excellent job!