1212 Selma Ln, Richmond, VA 23223 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About I DO Dreams LLC

Planning for a wedding, birthday party, baby shower or any type of event can be stressful and expensive. Most people don’t have the time or the energy to find a venue and create the personal touches that make an event memorable. I DO Dreams LLC can help. Let us handle all the tedious time consuming work while you enjoy your dream event.

I DO Dreams is a professional wedding and event planning company. We specialize in many types of events of any size. We offer several types of packages or A-La-Carte services to ensure all your needs are met on budget. We serve Virginia, DC, and Maryland. I DO Dreams offers all clients personalized attention and a complimentary 1-hour consultation. Coordinator

Follow I DO Dreams LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

• Magnolia Collective
Desserts
ae7ddae1232ef402 1525809546 33be15c2f7581c0c 1525809545 e104ba9d0546bb4b 152580

4 Reviews for I DO Dreams LLC

Allyson · Married on 10/07/2016

Words cannot express how grateful I am for Demetrice and the IDoDreams LLC team! My wedding day was beyond what I dreamed it to be. Planning started in August of 2015, shortly after my husband proposed. I had millions of ideas, a conservative budget and can be very indecisive lol. Demetrice was extremely proactive and made sure that every aspect of the planning process was organized and that my vision was included, no matter how grand or outlandish. I'm not sure how she does it but she has the ability to find the best deals and some of the best vendors that offered excellent services and products that fit well within in our budget. Demetrice and her team did literally EVERYTHING! From purchasing and building centerpieces, assembling the floral arrangements, the aisle runner, my invitations, desserts for the dessert tables, the canopies, the mirror programs… the list goes on! I always hear of brides being nervous and worried about the numerous things that could go wrong surrounding the wedding day but not this bride! I was calm and relaxed and had not a worry in the world. I knew I was in good hands and that Demetrice was more than capable of executing a day to remember. Demetrice ensured that all preparation, including decorations, vendors, food, etc., were orchestrated so that our day would go off without a hitch. Our guests had a wonderful time and are still talking about how beautiful everything was. I can’t stop watching our wedding video, reliving the beauty of that day. I, without a doubt, recommend IDoDreams LLC for any event, whether it’s a wedding, birthday party, baby shower, etc. Thank you Demetrice for making my day a fairytale come true.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Donnell · Married on 10/07/2016

The reason we chose I DO Dreams is because we saw their amazing work and how they could create the most beautiful things on a tight budget. In working with I DO DREAMS I've found that they are true to their couples vision. I was always told that the wedding day is something that every young girl dreams of, and she certainly made my wife's dreams come true! With other planners we questioned their ability to recreate our vision but with I Do Dreams, she knew exactly what we wanted and how to recreate it efficiently. One thing I loved most about I Do Dreams is that they valued my opinion (the groom). While other wedding planners focused strictly on the opinions of the bride, I Do Dreams would often ask if there was anything that I, the groom, wanted to add or how I felt about certain aspects of the wedding. I highly recommend I Do Dreams!

Sent on 10/27/2016

EXCELLENT! DEMETRICE AND HER STAFF, I DO DREAMS, WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL! SHE DECORATED AND COORDINATED THE CHURCH FOR MY VOW RENEWAL. SHE ALSO SETUP AND COORDINATED OUR RECEPTION. SHE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE LOCAL CATERING AND DJ SERVICES. EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND JUST AS WE HAD DISCUSSED. DEMETRICE KEPT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE RUNNING SMOOTHLY AND ON TASK, FROM THE CATER TO THE DJ. YES, I WOULD RECOMMEND I DO DREAMS TO MY FRIENDS!

Sent on 10/08/2015

I DO Dreams LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I DO Dreams LLC 1
    Free thank you gift
    Mention the promo code when you come for your free consulation and receive a free thank you gift.

• 1212 Selma Ln Richmond, VA, 23223 See on map
    Location of (I DO Dreams LLC)