I.AM.ME by Monika Espinosa

Sparks, NV View map

I.AM.ME by Monika Espinosa is a makeup artist and hairstylist that provides the Ultimate Bridal Journey Experience based out of Sparks, Nevada. Monika Espinosa is a talented artist with a unique eye for details and a passion for beauty. Monika understands the importance of a wedding day and will help brides create a custom look that helps them not only look beautiful, but feel beautiful as well. She is a licensed cosmetologist in the state of California and Nevada, and loves to travel. Monika is not only a beauty artist at your wedding, but a friend during your journey as a bride as well.

I.AM.ME by Monika Espinosa can tailor your beauty services to meet your unique needs. Some of the on-site services that they offer include:

• Consultations and trials
  • Updos and styling
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Eye makeup

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial

Annette Married on 07/21/2019
    I had the pleasure of having Monika do my hair and makeup plus all of the ladies in my bridal party. She went so above and beyond to make sure we were all comfortable and beautiful. She came so prepared and made sure that all my girls felt super confident. My mom and my best friend are gorgeous by themselves but monikas makeup skills had them glowing! She did my hair and makeup quickly and with extremely high quality products because I have sensitive skin. I was blown away by what she was able to do and so grateful for her being a part of my special day.
    Sara Married on 06/08/2019

The best experience of my big day!

Monika is simply one of a kind when it comes to making you look and feel fabulous on your wedding day. Looking for hair/makeup for my big day was a challenge, with many others just sending out a price menu for the services they offered. I knew Monika was different when she reached out and took the time to get to know who I was and what I might like for my wedding day. She is completely 100% invested in her brides and ensuring that they feel like a million dollars on their big day, which is not something you'll find with other beauty teams. She would do regular check ins and meet ups to ensure that everything would go smoothly on the day of the wedding. I found her about a week before my bridal shower and she was so accommodating to being able to squeeze in my test run of my wedding day makeup on the day of my bridal shower so that I would be able to see how the makeup held up throughout the day. My favorite thing about Monika is that she takes the time to put together a customized skin care routine for you so that your skin is healthy for your wedding day. This was so life changing for me because I never knew how to take care of my skin until I met Monika. On my wedding day, Monika and her team were able to tackle all 8 of my bridesmaids, both moms, and myself without lacking in quality of work. They all took the time with each girl and made sure that everyone felt amazing in the hair and makeup. I opted to partake in Monika's ceremony support option, and that was one of the best decisions I made! She was my right hand woman when my maid of honor and bridesmaids were not around. She helped carry my dress and funnel my massive bridal party from pictures to lining up for the ceremony. She even stood with me right up until I walked down the aisle and provided amazing support to myself. I couldn't believe the way I looked and how resilient the makeup was! I cried like a baby walking down the aisle and during my first dance, and at the end of the night, all of the makeup was still perfectly in place just like it was when it was first put on. I literally couldn't imagine my wedding day without her! Since my wedding, we have stayed in touch and I feel that I gained a true friend from this whole experience. She continues to be a wealth of knowledge and support when it comes to all things skin and beauty. I am so grateful for her and the way she treats her brides and I would 1000% recommend her to anyone and everyone!
  • Melissa
    Melissa H. Married on 04/27/2019

Current Bride Wedding 4/27/19

I feel SO confident about my wedding day! I will leave a final review to share my love for Moni and her team, but I couldn't wait! Moni is so talented and professional. She talked to me about every detail from our contract, to the product going on my face. I can not wait to see her work her magic on my wedding day! Moni is INCREDIBLE! Reach out to her and find what your are looking for and even more!

Sparks, NV, 89436
Location of (I.AM.ME by Monika Espinosa)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding