190 Old Gate Lane, Milford, CT 06460 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven

See what happens when a hotel is designed around the biggest weekend of all!

The new Hyatt brand is an all-suite hotel, featuring the signature “Hyatt Grand Bed”, a plush Cozy Corner oversized sofa sleeper, 42” plasma high-definition TV, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our Guest Kitchen offers a complimentary continental breakfast and additional menu items available for purchase for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Gallery Café offers Starbuck’s beverages and tempting fresh baked items as well as a “Grab & Go” area with cold beverages, sandwiches & salads, available 24-7. A nice selection of wine & beer are available for purchase until 11:00PM. In addition, we have a fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment and an indoor heated spa with a beautiful marsh view for your guests to relax in!
Our lovely conference space will also provide an intimate setting for weddings of 40-60 guests. Brunch Buffets available to serve up to 70 guests. Catering is available and a menu may be tailored to your wishes.
Please contact Denise Loeb, Director of Sales for availability.

cd5fc8eb4f1af47e 1526361797 a4c1e1a14ee91826 1526361796 0476a930f645dc95 152636
Bar
Bar
Suite-Size accommodations!
Suite-Size accommodations!
Our spacious guest room features contemporary decor with stylish furnishings including, divided...
cd5fc8eb4f1af47e 1526361797 a4c1e1a14ee91826 1526361796 0476a930f645dc95 152636

3 Reviews for Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven

• W

Yvrose · Married on 09/19/2009

From the day I walked into the Hyatt Place Hotel in Milford until after my wedding reception, I was astonished by the staff's level of customer service provided. Denise Loeb went above and beyond to assure that the reception was a success.
    The cleaning crew was very involved and courteous.

I highly recommend the Hyatt Place Milford to everyone. The place is immaculate and warm.

Yvrose Romulus

Erica C. · Married on 10/03/2008

Denise Loeb is MORE than a pleasure to work with when planning an event! She was most helpful to me when I planned my wedding from 6 hours away.
    Hyatt Place Milford is clean, and has a friendly staff. We actually took some of our wedding shots in the lobby.
    When my Husband and I travel back to Milford, we always stay with Hyatt Place Milford.
    ECW

Christine · Married on 07/19/2008

I worked with Denise Loeb, and I always say, she single-handedly saved my wedding. We had a contract with another hotel, and they completely overbooked so in a panic I was referred to Denise. I contacted her, and not only was she amazingly helpful, she was completely calming to the bride who was in hysterics. She was so easy to get a hold of whenever I needed her. It was like working with a best friend. In fact, whenever I drive past exit 40 on 95, I think to myself, I wonder how Denise is doing.

The hotel itself was also wonderful. It was immaculately clean and was able to accommodate us with a private room for a brunch the day after our wedding. I highly recommend this hotel. It's over a year after our wedding, and I'm still getting compliments on how nice the rooms were.

Award

• What transportation and access is available? Shuttle

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven 1
    Romance Package
    Spend some time with your Sweetie! Our Romance Package includes a hot breakfast for two in addition to Free Continental Breakfast Buffet, in-room movie, a spacious suite with Hyatt Grand Bed?, bottle of Champagne or Sparkling Cider, Chocolates & rose petals on Bed. Call or view online for rates: www.milford.place.hyatt.com Reservations must be made in advance and are subject to availability. Call for additional details.

• 190 Old Gate Lane Milford, 06460 See on map