Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven

Milford, CT View map
Up to 70 guests

Up to 70 guests

See what happens when a hotel is designed around the biggest weekend of all!

The new Hyatt brand is an all-suite hotel, featuring the signature “Hyatt Grand Bed”, a plush Cozy Corner oversized sofa sleeper, 42” plasma high-definition TV, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our Guest Kitchen offers a complimentary continental breakfast and additional menu items available for purchase for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Gallery Café offers Starbuck’s beverages and tempting fresh baked items as well as a “Grab & Go” area with cold beverages, sandwiches & salads, available 24-7. A nice selection of wine & beer are available for purchase until 11:00PM. In addition, we have a fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment and an indoor heated spa with a beautiful marsh view for your guests to relax in!
Our lovely conference space will also provide an intimate setting for weddings of 40-60 guests. Brunch Buffets available to serve up to 70 guests. Catering is available and a menu may be tailored to your wishes.
Please contact Denise Loeb, Director of Sales for availability.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Bridal Shower

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Planner

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Shuttle
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • W
    Yvrose Married on 09/19/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From the day I walked into the Hyatt Place Hotel in Milford until after my wedding reception, I was astonished by the staff's level of customer service provided. Denise Loeb went above and beyond to assure that the reception was a success.
    The cleaning crew was very involved and courteous.

I highly recommend the Hyatt Place Milford to everyone. The place is immaculate and warm.

Yvrose Romulus
    Erica Married on 10/03/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Denise Loeb is MORE than a pleasure to work with when planning an event! She was most helpful to me when I planned my wedding from 6 hours away.
    Hyatt Place Milford is clean, and has a friendly staff. We actually took some of our wedding shots in the lobby.
    When my Husband and I travel back to Milford, we always stay with Hyatt Place Milford.
    ECW
    Christine Married on 07/19/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I worked with Denise Loeb, and I always say, she single-handedly saved my wedding. We had a contract with another hotel, and they completely overbooked so in a panic I was referred to Denise. I contacted her, and not only was she amazingly helpful, she was completely calming to the bride who was in hysterics. She was so easy to get a hold of whenever I needed her. It was like working with a best friend. In fact, whenever I drive past exit 40 on 95, I think to myself, I wonder how Denise is doing.

The hotel itself was also wonderful. It was immaculately clean and was able to accommodate us with a private room for a brunch the day after our wedding. I highly recommend this hotel. It's over a year after our wedding, and I'm still getting compliments on how nice the rooms were.
illustration stars

60 photos · 06/26/2021

Deals

Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven 1
Gift
Spend some time with your Sweetie! Our Romance Package includes a hot breakfast for two in addition to Free Continental Breakfast Buffet, in-room movie, a spacious suite with Hyatt Grand Bed?, bottle of Champagne or Sparkling Cider, Chocolates & rose petals on Bed. Call or view online for rates: www.milford.place.hyatt.com Reservations must be made in advance and are subject to availability. Call for additional details.

Wild Expressions Florist & Wedding Gallery Wild Expressions Florist & Wedding Gallery Wedding Florists

I produced a Bridal Event at Hyatt Place in Milford and the facility was just perfect ! The staff was very easy to work with and everyone enjoyed the day.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
190 Old Gate Lane Milford, 06460
2038779800
Location of (Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven)

Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven for wedding events is known for:
  • Hotel

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven for wedding events?

Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven offer?

Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Bridal Shower

What services does Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven offer for wedding events?

Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven offer?

Hyatt Place Milford / New Haven currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding

Wedding Venues