1325 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209 Map · Phone number

About Hyatt Centric Arlington

Hyatt Centric Arlington is a full service hotel and wedding venue located in Arlington, Virginia, that provides a stylish and modern setting for hosting a romantic celebration. With vibrant features inside and historic attractions outside, this hotel is perfect for a stunning city event.

Facilities and Capacity
With 6,723 square feet of elegant event space, the Hyatt Centric Arlington delivers all the resources you may need to execute a memorable wedding. The 3,261 square foot ballroom is a luxurious space that can accommodate up to 150 people and the stately executive boardroom can be transformed into a unique ceremony space. There are also many convenient breakout rooms and a unique terrace bar that overlooks the city, which can be combined with other spaces to create the ideal setting for a more interactive event.

The dedicated wedding planners at Hyatt Centric Arlington will ensure that no detail is missed, treating couples to endless luxuries throughout the planning process. The audiovisual and support staff will also assist you from start to finish, making sure that your celebration is flawlessly executed. These are the services and rentals that are provided:

• China, linens and glassware
  • Parking and valet service
  • Hi-tech audio visual capabilities
  • Onsite planners
  • Bridal suite
  • Set up and clean up

Cuisine
The culinary team is known for their creative and elevated catering services, working with you to create a fully customized menu for your special event. The hotel itself has its own fine dining options, such as the casual yet upscale Cityhouse restaurant and the cocktail-style Key Bridge Terrace. They offer all types of cuisine styles as well as the option for a cash, open or limited bar with craft cocktails.

Accommodation
This hotel has 318 well-appointed rooms and suites which include hypoallergenic rooms and business plan rooms for savvy travelers. These modern rooms come with contemporary furniture, hi-tech features, and stunning city views that will make you and your guests feel at home.

Follow Hyatt Centric Arlington on

Sweet delights
717fa2c9fab9aae8 HA Wedding 1

• 360º Virtual Tours 1

5 Reviews for Hyatt Centric Arlington

I used Hyatt Arlington hotel as my guest accommodations. 85% of my guests were from out of town. Jaynie was so great to work with on my group rate for the Hyatt Arlington!

The hotel was in a great location for our ceremony and reception and was under $95/night which is great for my guests. With ever 40 guest room nights purchased we received a free suite night. Which was awesome because we ended up getting two free nights in our suite.

The staff was very accommodating and patient with all the out of town guests. Jaynie had a nicely printed itinerary for every guest that checked in under the block group.

I originally worked with another associate that is no longer at hyatt who told me there would be free internet for the guests. I had this in writing but of course couldn't find the email. However, Jaynie was able to offer free internet for the bridal suite and my parents room for the stay since it normally has to be purchased. I of course found the email after the wedding. I understood she could not keep the promise at the time because I couldn't produce proof but iIm very happy that she was able to accommodate us as best she could.

When I checked into my suite there was complimentary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries from the Hyatt & Jaynie. I thought this was a lovely touch. I am so glad we chose the Hyatt for our host hotel. I would definitely recommend them for any out of town wedding guests.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Mona and Faramarz · Married on 07/19/2013

Great work!!! You guys are awesome to work with. My planner was very happy with you.
    Thanks

Sent on 01/02/2014
  • grace

grace · Married on 06/19/2010

We used the Hyatt Arlington as the primary hotel for our wedding weekend. We started off using their conference room and banquet facilities for our rehearsal dinnner and they did a wonderful job. The food was great and the room was spacious, but intimate at the same time. The majority of our guests stayed the Hyatt and we only heard great comments from everyone about the rooms and the service. Of particular note was the service of the bellhops and guys out front. They made the entire weekend really special and really went out of their way to make sure we wanted for nothing. One guy in particular, Francis, was just amazing. He made sure we had cabs, gave us directions, and even remembered us two weeks later when we came back from our honeymoon and needed a cab to get back home from the airport on the Fourth of July. He went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we got home safely. He and the rest of the staff at the Hyatt Arlington really made our entire wedding weekend worry free and just that much more special.

Sent on 07/15/2010

Hyatt Centric Arlington FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 10,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, July, August, November, December

• 1325 Wilson Blvd Arlington, VA, 22209 See on map
    Sales office is open form 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.