213 Newbury St, Cambridge, MA 02116 Map · Phone number

About Hummingbird Bridal and Events

Hummingbird Bridal and Events is a “boutique-style” planning company, meaning we take on only a limited number of clients each year so as to focus all of our attention on each event we plan. We specialize in making every client our top priority, and we are dedicated to working with you every step of the way to help bring your beautiful vision to life. From live peacocks strolling estate lawns, to intimate and elegant gatherings, there is no event we can’t bring to the next level. Whatever you can imagine, we can bring vividly to life.

We’re here to ensure that your event planning journey is stress-free and memorable for all the right reasons.

Follow Hummingbird Bridal and Events on

bellemernewportrhodeisland 1987 51 373293
bellemernewportrhodeisland 1987 51 373293

6 Reviews for Hummingbird Bridal and Events

Kelly · Married on 07/15/2017

Hiring Mandy was the BEST decision we could have made for our wedding. We were interested in having a venue that was not cookie-cutter and decided to go with a historic mansion. Making this decision, we knew that we would need to bring in all outside vendors and that we would need someone who is a powerhouse in coordinating people and working with vendors. After interviewing other planners, we knew immediately after meeting Mandy that she was the best choice. Other than being warm and becoming our immediate friend, she also knew the industry well and it was clear that she would go above and beyond to meet any and all of our needs.

Going through the planning process with Mandy kept our stress at the lowest levels possible for wedding planning. She spaced out our decision making so that we could enjoy each step but also made sure that we had plenty of wonderful vendor options inside our budget. For each vendor that we needed, Mandy asked what we wanted and then matched us with a few options that met our price and desires. This made our job very easy as all we needed to do was show up to the meetings she scheduled and enjoy getting to know different vendors. We were honestly so impressed by every vendor that she sent us to and in the end we were thrilled with all of our choices. We believe that this was the most valuable part of Mandy's help. It saved us tons of time of research and kept the focus on the enjoyable parts of wedding planning. No matter which vendors we ended up with, we trusted that Mandy sent great people our way and that they would do a great job on our wedding day.

On the day of, we had no responsibilities or concerns. Mandy had done such a great job of communicating and coordinating with us and our vendors so that there was no stress leading up to the day. It was very easy to disconnect from the planning and focus on the day knowing that she was behind the logistics. We can't thank Mandy enough for everything she has done for us!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Sally · Married on 07/08/2017

Mandy is one of the best in the business! Everything was handled flawlessly, I can't imagine asking for more.
    Every detail large and small was handled beautifully, thank you so much!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Thomas · Married on 06/11/2016

I wish there was a 6 star option for Mandy and the Hummingbird team.

I've been fortunate enough to DJ several weddings over the last few years that Mandy has coordinated and run the show from start to finish. Even more fortunate that Mandy has been kind enough to actually recommend me for those weddings & connect me w the couples.

If you are thinking of hiring a wedding planner/coordinator - honestly look no further. Mandy and her team (shout out to Kenny - THE MAN) - they are 100000 percent amazing to work with. Very professional with every single detail for your big day but also on top of that - they're just FUN to be around. Not stuck up and stuffy at all or a bad attitude - they plan out every single thing you can imagine and bring every idea you have to life for your event - I've seen it time and time again & hope to see more of it in the years to come.

As a DJ who is super organized myself - I LOVE and cannot stress this enough how thorough Mandy is w details. Timeline of every single thing happening for the day - even if it involves you or not - she sends it over to every vendor so we are all on the same page - I mean we are all there for the same reason anyway to deliver the best service possible for clients & Mandy makes sure that happens. She puts everyone at ease with her calm demeanor and is so go with the flow if any changes need to be met or adjusted last minute.

Bottom line: if you are in the position to hire a planner - do it and don't think twice. Mandy will make your event the most amazing and memorable experience and she is just an awesome person you'll most likely end up becoming friends with her during the process.

Cheers to Hummingbird Bridal for kicking ass!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Hummingbird Bridal and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 12,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Allison Barbera Beauty
    Allison Barbera Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a makeup artist and beauty services company owner, I frequently communicate with wedding planners. The goal is to coordinate the day-of schedule with them and work together on booking trials, adjusting timing and answering questions for the bride. I think most couples want a wedding planner who is organized. They want someone who has a sense of urgency and knows how to prioritize. Yet these are the areas in which many of the planners I have worked are weak in. It’s always baffled me because an unorganized, procrastinating planner is the opposite of what most couples look for in a wedding planner. But then there is Mandy. That rare unicorn of the wedding planning industry. When Mandy checks my company’s availability for a bride, she gives me all of the information I need. She gets back to me quickly, she follows up and she is not the type of planner who emails me 12 hours before a wedding to ask for my timeline for the first time. She relays information to the bride and coordinates everything so that the weddings we do together go smoothly. All of Mandy’s clients who I have worked with absolutely love her, which comes as no surprise. Mandy is professional, efficient, creative, easy to work with and fun. If you book her for your wedding, you’re going to want to be friends with her not just because she made your day run smoother but because of her personality, sense of humor and obvious love for what she does. I will continue to send brides to Mandy because I know without a doubt that they are in good hands.

• Performing the Wedding
    Performing the Wedding Wedding Officiants

Besides being the nicest bridal consultant I've met, Amanda is thoughtful, organized, professional and a delight to work with. I know when I recommend her it is with the greatest of confidence that she will do a wonderful job. I have complete confidence in her and great admiration for her expertise.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Hummingbird Bridal and Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 213 Newbury St Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02116 See on map