Round Rock, TX 78665 Map · Phone number

About Humble Pie Desserts

We are a family run business that prides ourselves on giving each customer a great amount of attention. Starting from your phone call all the way to the day of delivery, we will make sure we are on the same page the whole time so you will have an unforgettable custom cake! The head cake artist and owner attended Le Cordon Bleu and received a certificate in Pastry & Baking and also has over 8 years of experience. With advanced knowledge in this field as well as a natural creative eye you will be sure to be pleased with your custom design made for you by Humble Pie Desserts! www.humblepiedesserts.com

Follow Humble Pie Desserts on

birdnest
pink

20 Reviews for Humble Pie Desserts

Blaire · Married on 05/21/2016

Jeanna was an absolute champ!!! My fiance was set on having a 3D bus for his grooms cake, and other people actually turned us down because it was too big of a project.
    Jeanna was the perfect one of the job! The day of the wedding I kept having people check if the cake had arrived yet, I was so eager to see the finished cake - and it was exactly what we wanted. Before we cut into the cakes I had to double check with our photographer that they had pictures of it, I could've looked at it all night long.
    Jeanna loves what she does, and constantly furthers her skill set, which is so cool. She is incredibly passionate in her work! She makes a fantastic cake, it was extremely tasty, and she has endless possibilities up her sleeve.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Humble Pie Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much Blaire! I enjoyed making these cakes for you both, it was fun to be able to do something different. I'm so glad everything worked out for you!

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2016

Jeanna really takes the time to understand your heart's desire for your special day! I was blown away at the aesthetic beauty of our cake and the taste! I am still getting compliments on the cake 10 days later. People could not believe a wedding cake could taste as good as ours did! Thank you Jeanna at Humble Pie! I recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Humble Pie Desserts's reply:

Thank you Jennifer, It was a delight working with you!

Angela · Married on 10/15/2015

Jeanna is the best! We scheduled a few different cake tastings with other vendors, but when we tried her cakes, there was no question in our minds she was the one. Her buttercream is so light yet rich, we ended up getting a small 2 layer cake with tiramisu and nutella. I also wanted a henna design to match my hands on the cake. The cake showed up the day of the wedding on a lovely little cake stand that I rented from her, it was perfect! The design was everything I was hoping for and so much more, and the cake was sooooo delicious! I also found out that there was a personal family emergency that Jeanna had that day, yet she was so professional she got our cake done and her husband took off from work to deliver it. She is that considerate of a person that despite her emergency, she didn't want to ruin our day. Please support this local gal with some of the tastiest treats around!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Humble Pie Desserts's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure!

Award

Humble Pie Desserts FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Events Unleashed
    Events Unleashed Wedding Planners

Jeanna with Humble Pie Desserts is a real gem to work with! Not only are her cakes amazing, but I have witnessed her execute some works of art in the baking world. I trust her work so much that she was the vendor of choice for my own wedding!

• Luxe Artistry Group
    Luxe Artistry Group Wedding Hair & Makeup

Great Vendor! Very professional and easy to work with... with definitely continue to do business with them in the future!

• Round Rock, TX 78665 See on map