Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

20 Reviews for Humble Pie Desserts

Private Tastings (2)
Cake Stands (2)
Cupcakes (1)
Groom's Cake (1)

Jeanna was an absolute champ!!! My fiance was set on having a 3D bus for his grooms cake, and other people actually turned us down because it was too big of a project.
Jeanna was the perfect one of the job! The day of the wedding I kept having people check if the cake had arrived yet, I was so eager to see the finished cake - and it was exactly what we wanted. Before we cut into the cakes I had to double check with our photographer that they had pictures of it, I could've looked at it all night long.
Jeanna loves what she does, and constantly furthers her skill set, which is so cool. She is incredibly passionate in her work! She makes a fantastic cake, it was extremely tasty, and she has endless possibilities up her sleeve.

Profile Picture Blaire, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes

Jeanna really takes the time to understand your heart's desire for your special day! I was blown away at the aesthetic beauty of our cake and the taste! I am still getting compliments on the cake 10 days later. People could not believe a wedding cake could taste as good as ours did! Thank you Jeanna at Humble Pie! I recommend you to everyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings
4.2

Quality of service, responsiveness, value and flexibility... ALL 5 STAR. My wedding cake was extremely elegant and beautiful! I listed professionalism as a 3. Bride, come prepared and know exactly what you want! I purposefully came into the conversation with an open mind and thought she would show me everything she could do and I would go from there, but that made the conversation very difficult. I expected her to lead the conversation but I found myself leading the conversation and asking her questions about previous wedding cakes. Just bring pictures, know exactly what you want and she will be able to take care of you!! I would definitely recommend her to any and everyone!

Profile Picture Ryann, 1/9/16, 6 Reviews