Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

20 Reviews for Humble Pie Desserts

Cake Stands (2)
Cupcakes (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
14 Humble Pie Desserts Reviews

Jeanna was an absolute champ!!! My fiance was set on having a 3D bus for his grooms cake, and other people actually turned us down because it was too big of a project.
Jeanna was the perfect one of the job! The day of the wedding I kept having people check if the cake had arrived yet, I was so eager to see the finished cake - and it was exactly what we wanted. Before we cut into the cakes I had to double check with our photographer that they had pictures of it, I could've looked at it all night long.
Jeanna loves what she does, and constantly furthers her skill set, which is so cool. She is incredibly passionate in her work! She makes a fantastic cake, it was extremely tasty, and she has endless possibilities up her sleeve.

Profile Picture Blaire, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes

Jeanna really takes the time to understand your heart's desire for your special day! I was blown away at the aesthetic beauty of our cake and the taste! I am still getting compliments on the cake 10 days later. People could not believe a wedding cake could taste as good as ours did! Thank you Jeanna at Humble Pie! I recommend you to everyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings
4.2

Quality of service, responsiveness, value and flexibility... ALL 5 STAR. My wedding cake was extremely elegant and beautiful! I listed professionalism as a 3. Bride, come prepared and know exactly what you want! I purposefully came into the conversation with an open mind and thought she would show me everything she could do and I would go from there, but that made the conversation very difficult. I expected her to lead the conversation but I found myself leading the conversation and asking her questions about previous wedding cakes. Just bring pictures, know exactly what you want and she will be able to take care of you!! I would definitely recommend her to any and everyone!

Profile Picture Ryann, 1/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake
4.7

Overall, I do really like this vender. The owner sent me a list of cake flavors to pick from for the samples. While all were really good, we chose the white cake soaked in strawberry simple syrup with fresh whipped cream frosting and fresh strawberries in the filling. We did ask to have raspberries instead of strawberries, and she was happy to accommodate this request. We had a very specific vision for our cake with some unusual requests, but Humble Pie Desserts was able to do all of it for us. The appointment was relaxed and stress free. Most emails were answered quickly. I would recommend this vender.

Profile Picture Cortney, 12/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jeanna is the best! We scheduled a few different cake tastings with other vendors, but when we tried her cakes, there was no question in our minds she was the one. Her buttercream is so light yet rich, we ended up getting a small 2 layer cake with tiramisu and nutella. I also wanted a henna design to match my hands on the cake. The cake showed up the day of the wedding on a lovely little cake stand that I rented from her, it was perfect! The design was everything I was hoping for and so much more, and the cake was sooooo delicious! I also found out that there was a personal family emergency that Jeanna had that day, yet she was so professional she got our cake done and her husband took off from work to deliver it. She is that considerate of a person that despite her emergency, she didn't want to ruin our day. Please support this local gal with some of the tastiest treats around!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/15/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Our cake was amazing tasted wonderful and looked beautiful. Humble pie always does a great job for me. Thank you!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wonderful and beautiful cupcakes. Delivered as promised, on time and set up on fancy glass tiers I purchased and set up as part of my vision.

Profile Picture Linda, 6/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was just want I envisioned. Jeanna carefully listened to what I wanted and it was perfect! Our wedding cake was strawberries and cream with ivory colored icing. Jeanne soaked the cake in a strawberry liquor, which gave it the texture of a tres leches cake. I will definitely purchase another cake from Jeanna!

Profile Picture Regina, 4/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was absolutely blown away by the groom's cake and bridal cake that Jeanna created for our Austin wedding! Not only were the designs impeccable, but the cakes were so delicious! Jeanna created a custom cheeseburger and fries groom's cake that received tons of compliments throughout the night. Furthermore, Humble Pie was extremely reasonable when it came to the price tag. The cakes were so incredible that I would not have been surprised if they were triple the cost that we paid. I highly recommend Humble Pie Desserts to any Austin bride looking for a creative cake!

Profile Picture Kimberlee, 4/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was phenomenal! It completely blew me away! It was super moist and flavorful.

Profile Picture User4138446, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We LOVED both cakes that were made for our wedding. We had so many compliments on the designs, and the flavors. I have two friends who are getting married as well, and i have recommended them to Humble Pies. I would love to use Humble Pies again

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cakes were amazing. Many people make the comment to us that usually they dont remember wedding cakes from other wedding but they said they wont forget this wedding cake and asked for information on Humble Pie Desserts. They looked to perfect and tasted amazing. I can not wait till next year when we get more on our anniversary!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/4/11, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Humble Pie Desserts is amazingly and stunningly hand-crafted. Our wedding and grooms cakes were beautiful in presentation, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious! We have ordered several cakes since our wedding, and we will be back for more. The quality and customer service is world class.Thank you Humble Pie Desserts for making our most important moments scrumptiously memorable.

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Wonderful wedding cake! Can't go wrong with Humble Pie cakes!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/5/09, 8 Reviews