House of Blues Boston

Boston, MA View map Visit website

House of Blues Boston is a unique wedding venue space located next to Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts. The venue offers exceptional event spaces. Each room boasts a different, original style that you can choose to reflect your unique wedding vision. The team of staff will work to assist you throughout the wedding planning process, and can recommend the best musical entertainment, local bands, or DJs for your event. House of Blues Boston will create custom menus for your wedding and specializes in mixology and custom bar service. The venue also boasts state-of-the-art equipment, including lighting, audio equipment and more.

Facilities and Capacity
House of Blues Boston can accommodate intimate weddings of 50 guests, and up to 600 guests. The venue offers three unique event spaces, including the entire music hall.

House of Blues Boston offers a range of wedding services. Services include:

• In-house bar
  • Bartenders
  • Lighting/sound
  • Setup and cleanup

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Dessert
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Wheelchair Access
  • Yoojin
    Yoojin Married on 06/16/2018

Highly recommend getting married here!

If you're looking for a unique wedding venue in Boston, this is it! My husband and I didn't want a hotel ballroom wedding, so we searched high and low for something different. We used the upstairs Foundation Room as our ceremony/reception space, and I don't think I have the words to describe how amazing everything was. From the time we contacted Meaghan to inquire about prices and availability to the moment I walked out of the venue at the end of our wedding night, everyone at HOB was incredible to work with. The process of picking our food and drinks package was very simple. Meaghan always stayed on top of every little detail of our wedding. On the day of the wedding, Meaghan and Trista took care of absolutely everything (like making sure our officiant had our vow scripts & rings, setting up our welcome table, making sure our flower girls knew where to wait, making sure we had everything we needed before walking down the aisle, etc. etc.). I highly recommend getting married here!
    Marissa Married on 08/05/2017
    Our wedding in the Foundation Room @HOB Boston was more then we ever could have imagined.First off-- the room is absolutely stunning and unique. The walls are made of traditional Indian wedding gowns, which was one of the things that sold me. The room is big and open, with a big bar and many different places for guests to sit including oversized couches, booths, and of course the dining area. There are also other rooms the bridal party and guest can hang out in which are pretty cool. There is also an outside patio you are able to rent out (for cheap) which I highly suggest. The patio overlooks Fenway and the city view and scenes are quite spectacular. If you are a Red Sox fan I would recommend booking your wedding on a a game-day!! Our guests tell us it was one of the coolest, most beautiful weddings they have ever been to, and I agree :)
    From the first email sent to inquire, to the day of and after the responsiveness, professionalism and willingness to help with whatever we need was always there. We worked with Meaghan primarily and she is so flexible, knowledgeable, and just a down right nice person. Any questions or concerns we had were always addressed promptly and a solution was always found. All of the other staff we dealt with including all of the wait staff, bartenders ect. were stupendous. The quality of service was top notch before, during and after our wedding.
    As a little bit of a food snob I have to say the food was AMAZING and surpassed all expectations. We chose to do a more "cocktail-ish party" theme for our wedding with passed apps, then a small buffet with 4 different sliders, lobster/regular mac and salad cups. Everything was so delicious! Our guests still rave about the sliders and mac'n'cheese! All of the passed apps were great too.
    Another thing-- you have limitless options for pictures around the venue! Our pictures came out beautiful.
    I would 100% recommend the HOB Boston Foundation Room for any event but especially a wedding!!
    Ashley Married on 09/03/2016
    Our September wedding at House of Blues was perfect. I could not have asked a friendlier and professional staff to work with. Meaghan was so responsive, and I didn't feel overwhelmed once. All of my 200 guests have not stopped raving about the delicious food, attentive staff, and unreal production. I have attended many concerts here, and was skeptical at first, but what they did with the space left me honestly breathless. THANK YOU to house of blues Boston!!!!!!!! We love you

Soul City Band Soul City Band Wedding Bands

What more can be said? Excellent venue, GREAT staff!

Michael Sparks Keegan - Photographer Michael Sparks Keegan - Photographer Wedding Photographers

The House Of Blues/Foundation Room simply rocks. Beautiful venue in an amazing location. Not only is the venue photogenic and unique but it is located right across the street from Fenway Park and within walking distance of many other great photo locations. The staff, both in the office and in the venue, are the best. Helpful, professional and focused on making the day the best for all concerned. You would think that this would be true with all venues but it really isn't. The House of Blues staff from my experience is second to none in a venue that is one of a kind.

15 Landsdowne Street Boston, MA, 02215
Location of (House of Blues Boston)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding

Wedding Venues