425 US 41 Bypass North, Venice, FL 34285 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Hotel Venezia

The Ramada Hotel Venice is one of the newest members of Wyndham Hotel Group. Our new resort style property offers 146 comfortable, spacious; smoke free guest room and suites. Each guestroom features a stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, a coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, HBO, CNN and ESPN, and wireless high speed Internet. In addition, we offer free local calls, a heated resort style outdoor pool and hot tub along with a state of the art fitness room. We are committed to providing your guests with a comfortable, safe, stay while staying with us.

We offer 6,000 sq. ft. of flexible banquet space that can accommodate an intimate gathering of 50 people to a gala of 300. We are also home to the Wave Grill restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.

The Ramada Hotel Venice offers amenities that are ideal for all guests, whether traveling for business or pleasure. We are confident that you will find us to be the best value with out-standing service and a quality product.

We would love to speak with you regarding hosting your upcoming wedding, special event, meeting or any other function you are hosting.

We also specialize in hosting room blocks at a special group rate for out of town wedding guests, sport teams and any other group functions.

Please contact us at (941) 308-7700 with any questions you may have, we look forward to speaking with you!

Follow Hotel Venezia on

Wedding ceremony area
104266scr

3 Reviews for Hotel Venezia

Jamie · Married on 05/19/2018

AMAZING! We had booked our wedding reception here and every step of the planning process was simple and easy! The day of our wedding, mother nature decided to give us a nasty storm and my dream of a beach wedding was cut short. We had to reroute to the hotel and have our ceremony on the dance floor! My MOH called Caitlin (banquet manager) and told her we were headed to the reception hall and having our ceremony there. Caitlin had her team take all the chairs from dinner tables and line them up on the dance floor so I could walk down an aisle! She also threw together an arch and even decorated it for me (all in about 10 minutes I should add). Her team along with TJ (best bartender ever) were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I seriously cannot say enough about the staff here and how accommodating they were. All my guests were made aware of what was happening and everyone was happy and had an awesome time! They even allowed us to have our post-ceremony pictures taken in their lobby. The rooms are very nice and the hotel pool & tiki bar are great. Food was fantastic & presentation was great. They handled all the setup and even let me sneak peaks to make sure it was everything I wanted. My new husband and I enjoy going back and having lunch outside from time to time! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

The Ramada Venice Resort was an absolutely beautiful place in which to hold my ceremony and reception. All of the staff were very friendly, helpful, and respectful. My guests and I were treated like royalty throughout our stay. I would love to stay there again and would most certainly recommend them as a venue for future weddings and receptions. The pool, tiki bar, and hot tub are also awesome!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Shawn · Married on 06/22/2013

2.5

The Ramada Venice provided lodging for myself, family and friends and my reception was held here as well! The staff was very accommodating, courteous and very flexible. I had a little difficulty with responsiveness leading up to our arrival date and some family and friends had issues with reservations but I attribute that to the fact that they were in start up mode as this is a fairly new location. We had an amazing time at this hotel and they did an amazing job on my reception.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Hotel Venezia Pricing

Hotel Venezia Price Rates

Hotel Venezia FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 5
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? June, July, August, September, October, November

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hotel Venezia 1
    Bridal Suite!

Book your wedding with us and receive a complimentary suite for the bride and groom the night of the wedding!!!

• Heavenly Cupcakes
    Heavenly Cupcakes Wedding Cakes

Beautiful hotel and banquet room in Venice. I have set-up several weddings here and the inside is always clean and the staff is a pleasure to work with!

• 425 US 41 Bypass North Venice, FL, 34285 See on map