Say I do with us! Hotel Metro is an Art Deco inspired hotel centrally located in the heart of Downtown, Milwaukee. This historic European-style hotel is within walking distance to shopping, museums, restaurants, Bradford Beach and a 10-minute walk to the Bradley Center. We offer 63 luxurious suites, several with fireplaces and Jacuzzis, that range in size from 450sqft (42 square meters) to 750sqft (70 square meters). Suites are perfect for a honeymoon and are equipped with a spacious living area, fully stocked minibar, 42in flat-screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Hotel Metro’s Rooftop Terrace, Zen on 7, includes a fireplace, outdoor seating and gorgeous views of the city. The hotel offers a fitness center, restaurant and a bar/lounge for all of your wedding guests. Our full service restaurant, Pastiche at the Metro, serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, room service and provides catering for your event.Our unique event spaces are perfect for any wedding or event. The Ballroom holds a maximum seating capacity of 90 guests and 125 guests for receptions. Zen on 7 is a rooftop event space with a capacity of 36 seated guests and 50 guests for receptions.
Other amenities at this 4-star property include a business center and concierge services. Parking is available on sight for an additional fee and complimentary bicycles are available to rent during spring, summer and fall seasons.
Other couples have also viewed:
4 Reviews for Hotel Metro
Recommended by 93% of couples
claire · Married on 08/12/2017
Hire Metro, you won't regret it. We worked with Katie and Ethan, event managers at Metro, and they made our day so great from when we started planning to the end of the day and after.Sent on 08/27/2017
We had our ceremony in the morning and then they flipped the ballroom for the reception. They can fit more in that room but 75 was comfortable. We had the space from 11AM to 5PM.
Things I want to rave about:
1) Pastiche caters all of their events. The food was beyond awesome. Yes, it's pricey (we went with a brunch buffet!) BUT so many people said it was the best wedding food that they've ever had. They were also great with menu changes - I needed food soy/nut tree free and they said "no problem"
2) All of the staff-we could not have asked for more attentive and caring staff who were there to make our day go smoothly. Katie was a god-send.She had great suggestions but also listened to what we wanted.
3) The space. The ballroom is gorgeous and the roof top deck with a hosted bar(!) was a HUGE hit among our guests. We also loved staying in the spacious suites!
4) The price. The space rental itself was an incredibly reasonable rate for what was included (use of both the ballroom and the roof top deck) and we had to meet a minimum for food and drink which was super easy. I'm not saying that it's cheap but we felt for the service, space, and food and drinks provided, we got a great deal and felt it was worth the price.
5) Hotel perks. I was able to get ready in the morning in the hotel with all of my bridesmaids and my mom without having to run between locations. We didn't have to go anywhere to take photos because there were so many great places at the hotel and nearby that we walked (so no transportation costs!). They are in the hospitality business - they want this to go well and they've done this before. It just felt really professional but personal. We LOVED that we had several of our vendors all wrapped up in one location.
Jamie · Married on 08/08/2008
A beautiful boutique hotel perfect for our small wedding, Myself and my husband could have not been happier and our guests were super impressed with everything,Sent on 08/27/2008
Anne · Married on 05/27/2007
The dinner was phenominal! The staff was incredibly gracious and the coordinator was wonderful. The only slip up was that I never received a final bill- just on my credit card statement.Sent on 07/10/2007
Book your event and a block of rooms with us, and receive a complimentary night stay in our Executive King room! This can be used the night of your wedding! Please call our Sales Department at 414.225.3258 to book today!*Based on Availabilty