Milwaukee Marriott West

W231 N1600 Corporate Court, Waukesha, WI 53186 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Milwaukee Marriott West

Milwaukee Marriott West is a hotel ceremony and reception venue located in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Couples who are seeking a wedding venue that has contemporary, modern style can set their eyes and hearts on this hotel facility, which not only provides an ideal and versatile setting for their wedding day, but all the essentials for an extended and comfortable stay.

Facilities and Capacity
Milwaukee Marriott West accommodates a large variety of wedding parties, ranging from the most intimate events to parties of up to 500 people. At this venue, couples can expect panache and high-class décor, with three wedding day event rooms including a Grand Ballroom that features high ceilings and gorgeous chandeliers. When adorned with wall lighting and candles, this ballroom twinkles with ethereal majesty.

Milwaukee Marriott West offers an event coordinator to help make your wedding planning process as thorough and simple as it can be. This certified coordinator analyzes and creates your wedding day budget, helps select and coordinate all your essential vendors, and executes imperative details like cleanup and setup when your big day arrives.

Cuisine
Catering services are also available, with custom menus that are tailored according to your taste and dietary requirements. Barware, china, flatware, and glassware are all available through a rental package with this facility.

Accommodation
Couples seeking an extended stay at this hotel can also enjoy amenities like a fitness center complete with a swimming pool and contemporary, redesigned bedrooms for luxurious overnights. Plush pillows, pillow-top mattresses, and soft linens are just some of the small details that make your stay comfortable. Get-ready rooms are also available.

Location
This hotel is conveniently located to have direct access to I-94, and is likewise very near to Miller Park, ideal for couples who are Brewers fans (or baseball fans in general). Lakefront festivals and the Harley Davidson museum are also nearby attractions, making this location ideal not only for your wedding day, but for an all-around extended wedding experience.

Follow Milwaukee Marriott West on

• Real Weddings 18
  • 360º Virtual Tours 1

25 Reviews for Milwaukee Marriott West

Tarah · Married on 07/22/2017

We got married July 2017 and I couldn't have imagined anything more PERFECT!!! The venue took our breathe away the moment we walked in the first day, but the day of our wedding it was even better!!! From the way Ashley Berry handled every question and concern and made us feel comfortable and excited about our big day was so helpful! She was willing to help in any way possible and that took away a lot of our stress from the day. The day we walked in the bars were set up perfectly, waiters were constantly coming around with appetizers so no one was hungry and the room was set up just as we had imagined! I heard from MANY people it was the best wedding steak they have ever had. We had 160 people and everyone talked about how wonderful the food and service was that night. At the head table they served us in such a special way (you'll have to experience yourself!) it was truly all of the little touches that made the evening so much more special. There were zero problems of the night and if there were any we never knew about them!! I would absolutely recommend this venue as a place for your wedding or any event. I only wish we had more things to celebrate so we could use this venue again!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I had our reception at the Milwaukee Marriott West in June 2017. We worked with Ashley and she was phenomenal. She was incredibly professional from the start, kept us on track, she responded VERY quickly to every single question, and was very accommodating. I'm a planner, so I would ask Ashley a lot of questions throughout the year before the wedding. She went through my emails and answered each and every one - typically the same day. Ashley truly made it seem like we could do anything we wanted at our wedding and the Marriott would make it happen for us. She was there to make it our perfect day, and she did just that. The food was AMAZING and the service looked very sharp. The whole staff made our wedding seamless by also working with the cake vendor, DJ, florist, and photographer. The staff also asked my husband and I (along with the bridal party and our parents) if we needed anything throughout the entire night. So many of our guests have complimented our wedding, the venue, the hotel, the food, and really everything about the reception. I honestly cannot recommend this place enough. It was fantastic in every single way.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Milwaukee Marriott West Pricing

Milwaukee Marriott West Price Rates

Milwaukee Marriott West FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms

Real Weddings