Burleson, TX 76028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Horizon Vacations

In addition to romantic vacations, we specialize in group travel including corporate incentive trips.

About me: Shelley Morse

My experience in the travel industry spans more than twenty years. Over the course of these years, I've traveled to many exciting destinations gaining knowledge and expertise to recommend the right vacation spot for my clients.

I am a Charter Member of Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialist Association, a Certified Sandals Specialist, Jamaica Travel Specialist and many other resort and cruise certifications. I recently earned my certification as a Hawaii Destination Specialist through the Hawaii Convention & Visitors Bureau. I love creating multi-country trips throughout Europe, with customized itineraries featuring fascinating cites such as Rome, Florence, Venice, Amalfi Coast, Santorini, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Munich, Prague and Budapest.

My true passion is helping engaged couples create their once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon vacation. I am honored to be a part the most exciting time of their lives and working with each couple to recommend the right resort or destination for their dream honeymoon.

Follow Horizon Vacations on

20150502090309

• Videos 3

2 Reviews for Horizon Vacations

Lindsey · Married on 06/03/2016

Shelley with Horizon Vacations was AMAZING!! She assisted us in booking our dream Honeymoon. We started planning our trip a year out and knew nothing about traveling as this was our first international trip. We had many questions and concerns and Shelley graciously assisted us with all of them, she was very quick to respond. She did multiple things to make the process smooth for us; she created a Honeymoon Registry which proved very helpful, mailed us an informative packet of the resort we were going to, and sent us a pack list.
    Our trip was flawless and it's all thanks to her.
    THANK YOU SHELLEY!!
    Bradley and Lindsey Edwards

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 12/05/2015

Horizon Vacations was amazing. We normally plan every detail out but for our Honeymoon we wanted to rely on some expertise in the area we were traveling to, and for a turn key solution where we only dealt with one person. After this experience we will definetaly be using Horizon Vacations again for future trips, especially outside of the U.S. Great experience, great deals, and tons of options. We specifically used Shelley Morse in the DFW area. Location doesn't really matter as we communicated everything electronically. Thank you Shelley!

Shelley Morse
    817-426-6300
    shelley@horizonvacations.com

Sent on 01/05/2016

Horizon Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico