Honey Dew Events

Rochester, NY View map
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Honey Dew Events is an event planning business servicing the Rochester, Finger Lakes, and Central New York areas. Angela's goal is to take the stress out of the wedding planning process, and make it fun! She takes pride in getting to know you and your relationship because she believes every couple has a story to tell. Honey Dew Events would love the opportunity to share in the next chapter of your lives by designing an event that reflects your personalities.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2800.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 12/05/2020

We LOVE Angela!!!

First of all this goes without saying, Angela is the reason why our wedding went so smoothly, and looked beyond “pintrest perfect”. I was trying to plan a wedding, with a almost year old, as well as being newly pregnant with baby number 2. And at some point in the very beginning I had said to my fiancée, I cannot do this alone, we need a wedding planner. And of course he was extremely apprehensive about the idea, until we came to our first meeting with Angela. Her smile, and welcoming personality changed his mind within that first 15 minutes of meeting. I, then, knew our wedding would be beyond anything I could put together myself. She made my planning experience fun, and there was honestly no stress at all! From finding the right vendors, to looking at what my vision was via pintrest, she nailed it times a million. Day of she was nothing short of being responsive, and sweet and helped any guest that had questions. She was also there to help with anything the bridal party needed, or if I was frantically texting her about the missing flower girl basket (which by the way she already knew Alanna had left it at the venue, and she had it taken care of before I had even texted her!!!). She was not only the amazing support system, and true patriarch of the planning, but she became a very dear friend throughout the process. I would ONE HUNDRED PERCENT say if you want nothing less than perfect and stress free for your very special day, then you need to give the reigns to Angela Wesley at Honey Dew Events. Without a doubt our wedding was one no one that attended will ever forget! We love you Angela!

Honey Dew Events's reply:

xoxo love you both! Thank you so much for such a fun planning process and for knowing what a wedding is all about -- YOU!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 09/21/2019

Angela is a Lifesaver!!!!

I cannot stress enough how much everyone needs Angela on their wedding day!!!! My husband and I keep talking about how if we didn’t have her the day would have just been so stressful! Angela was our day of coordinator and truly took care of any and every need myself, my husband, the bridal party, and any vendor had. She was extremely organized and efficient. She took the stress out of the wedding day and my husband and I were truly able to just enjoy the day. She was so quick to take care of any hiccup that arose without anyone even noticing. She is so friendly and Cares so much about You and your day. You can feel her genuine kindness and warmth from across the room. We cannot stress enough how much we recommend Angela for your special day!

Honey Dew Events's reply:

Thank you so much! A perfect couple deserves a perfect day, so I am beyond thrilled that you were able to enjoy it to the fullest. Love you both and CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 07/06/2019

A dream to work with!

I hired Angela to do day of coordination for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. She is so organized and so good at what she does. I would not have made it through the last month of planning without her guidance and expertise. On the day of the wedding she was everywhere - doing set up and keeping track of all of my vendors so I didn't have to worry about anything. It made my wedding so stress free knowing that Angela was on top of it and taking care of everything. I loved my experience working with Angela and would highly recommend her. You won't be disappointed!

Rochester, NY, 14534
Location of (Honey Dew Events)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding