Tulsa, OK 74194 Map · Phone number

About Holly Helps

Event Coordinator

Let Holly Help You!

Do you have an important event or party quickly approaching and have no idea how to get started? Let Holly take care of the details so you can relax and enjoy yourself! She can help with idea concepts, coordinating, and implementing the event of your dreams. She knows how to budget, find vendors, and tie up loose ends.

Here are a few examples of events that Holly can help you with:

• Birthday
  • Retirement
  • Baby Shower
  • Bridal Shower
  • Graduation

Event details vary, contact Holly for pricing for your personalized event. She would be happy to set up a free 30 minute consultation.

photo 5
photo 5
c06b823764824ccd 1417551996261 1

1 Reviews for Holly Helps

Dorothy · Married on 12/11/2014

As the Mother of the Bride, I found myself very overwhelmed dealing with last minute details a month before my daughter's wedding. I realized that I especially needed help the day of the wedding. By some stroke of luck, I found Holly while searching online for a personal assistant. Holly was absolutely wonderful! There is no way I could have done it myself. Holly ran errands for me the day of the wedding so that I could enjoy some one-on-one time with my daughter. When heavy rain moved our outdoor wedding inside...Holly took care of the set up and decorations. She personally assembled and decorated cupcake boxes/wedding favors. And, she dealt with the various vendors and was in charge of the wedding music.

Holly was very professional and took initiative to meet me prior to the wedding and even checked out the wedding venue on her own. Holly was always prompt to reply to any of my inquires. Even the wedding venue owner told me personally how impressed she was with Holly and the services she provided. Without a doubt, Holly was the BEST DECISION and best money I spent on my daughter's wedding. I will definitely utilize her many services in the future. Holly is also a Real Estate Assistant, a Personal Concierge, and an Event Planner. I'm forever grateful, Holly!

Sent on 11/20/2014