121 West 36th street, New York, NY 10018 Map · Phone number

About Hold Your Hand Events

Hold Your Hand Events was founded by two experienced event planners who have seen it all and have teamed together to make sure that you don’t have to. From day-of coordinator to full service event planning, we customize our services to suit any style of wedding and budget.

Follow Hold Your Hand Events on

fe8dc635d908f192 1526066442 d826f2a832b5dd66 1526066441 e646217c9d00a3b9 152606

23 Reviews for Hold Your Hand Events

• SeptemberBride19

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2019

Made my dream wedding come true

I can't recommend Alexis highly enough. She and Vicky at HYHE were always very quick to respond to my queries and and they are very experienced in the industry - they had worked at my venue, Dumbo Loft, many times and coincidentally many of my other vendors as well.

I was a very hands-on, DIY kind of bride and had made a very clear and detailed plan for the big day, down to the specific location for each decor item. If wedding coordinators can be your spirit animal, Alexis was mine - she studied my plans thoroughly ahead of time, offered her own input, and made sure everything went according to plan on day of, with a calm and efficient demeanor that made everyone feel like they were in good hands. I am a bit of a control freak but Alexis was so capable and calm that I had no qualms about letting her take over on the day of the wedding.

We hit a few snafus during the wedding but Alexis managed them without batting an eye - one vendor who was supposed to take down his decor items that same night never showed up, so Alexis herself stayed late to take them down herself. She kept all the vendors to their timelines, got us plates of food when we were waiting hungrily in the bridal suite for the ceremony start, had an answer to every question thrown at her.

She was also very reasonably priced compared to some of the other Day of Coordinators I spoke with (many of whom were less responsive and seemed to have fewer industry contacts).

If you are looking for a day of coordinator who will allow you to truly relax while your vision for the wedding is carried out, I would highly recommend Alexis and HYHE!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

Couldn't have done it without them!

Hiring Alexis, Vicki and Bianca as day of coordinators was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I can't even believe for a minute we thought we could do it on our own. I had a lot of DIY elements going on and they took them over and executed them perfectly. From the point when their services started 8 weeks before our date every question, concern and request was met with positivity and enthusiasm. They took SO much stress off our plate and I am certain we would've had to cut out so many fun elements if it weren't for them. I am so grateful for all their help and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Mina

Mina · Married on 09/16/2018

Alexis and Vicki were wonderful!! I hired them to be my day-of-coordinators so I didn't have to worry about the logistics on the wedding day — if you're unsure whether a day-of-coordinator is worth it, take my advice and hire them if you want to keep your sanity. Alexis and Vicki reached out a little more than a month out to start talking about logistics and putting together the timeline. They were also available upon hiring for any questions or recommendations throughout the planning process. They were extremely professional and detail-oriented. Alexis showed up where the girls were getting ready morning-of to iron out last details and to deliver the bouquets. The benefit of Hold Your Hand Events is that they're a duo, so coordination is handled in multiple places at the same time. Would definitely recommend Alexis, Vicki, and Hold Your Hand Events team!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Award

Hold Your Hand Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3