2009 Elmwood Avenue Suite 201 B, Sharon Hill, PA 19079 Map · Phone number

About Hoffman Design Group

Hoffman Design Group realizes how important it is to keep people engaged. Our floral team is committed to provide beautiful bridal bouquets, ceremony, and reception work to captivate and add flare to our clients events. We are confident that we can bring your personal wedding vision to life! We specialize in Weddings, Corporate Events, and Private Parties.

Dedication and drive to delight our clients is our #1 priority.

Please contact Sharon/Diane for a free consultation 610-459-1407

Hoffman Design Group 7
  • Courtney

Courtney Hatch · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful, Friendly and SUPER Helpful

Sharon was by far the easiest to work with. I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted and she made it look even better! Sharon was super flexible and easy to contact. Her delivery service made our day easy. I would HIGHLY recommend her and Hoffman Design Group to my friends and family!

Emily · Married on 10/30/2018

12/1/18 Wedding

Sharon was amazing to work with! I received so many compliments on how well the bouquets matched our color scheme!!

Nathan · Married on 10/06/2018

Sharon at Hoffman Design Group is an amazing florist! Our wedding venue was several hours away from where we live so I was mostly communicating with my vendors through email and it was important to find a florist who could really bring my boho vivid wildflower vision to life just based on a few photos. My bridal bouquet and centerpieces turned out beautifully and matched the spirit of the pictures I sent. Sharon is a genius, she is prompt and easy to communicate with and she has an excellent artistic eye. She was also really flexible with coming up with fixes so that I could stay within my budget. If you have your heart set on something complicated, she can get it done and make it look fantastic for a reasonable price. I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Hoffman Design Group FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 2009 Elmwood Avenue, Suite 201 B Sharon Hill, 19079 See on map