Hoffman Design Group Reviews

Hoffman Design Group 7
  • Britt

Britt · Married on 08/10/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

Sharon from Hoffman Design Group was awesome to work with! She totally understood my vision for our wedding day flowers and made them a reality. Everything from the centerpieces, to my bouquet, to the flowers on the cake were perfect. She was very responsive, easy to work with, and did gorgeous work! Would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Hoffman Design Group 8
    Hoffman Design Group 9
    Hoffman Design Group 10
    Hoffman Design Group 11
  • O

Omar Zaater · Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience!

We worked with Sharon and Hoffman Design Group for our wedding. We had a large bridal party of about 20 people, centerpieces for 15 tables, an altar and other misc. areas. Sharon and her team were able to realize our vision and provide us with everything seamlessly, as well as working with our budget. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Hoffman Design Group 12
  • Kristen

Kristen Starrs · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely amazing wedding flowers !

I had the best time working with Sharon! Our flowers turned out fantastic and we received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. Not only did Sharon listen to all of my Pinterest dreams, she made them into a reality all while keeping my budget in mind. I could not be happier with the turn out and would 100% recommend her team to all of my friends !

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Hoffman Design Group 13
    Hoffman Design Group 14
    Hoffman Design Group 15
    Hoffman Design Group 16
  • Courtney

Courtney Hatch · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful, Friendly and SUPER Helpful

Sharon was by far the easiest to work with. I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted and she made it look even better! Sharon was super flexible and easy to contact. Her delivery service made our day easy. I would HIGHLY recommend her and Hoffman Design Group to my friends and family!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Emily · Married on 10/30/2018

12/1/18 Wedding

Sharon was amazing to work with! I received so many compliments on how well the bouquets matched our color scheme!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Nathan · Married on 10/06/2018

Sharon at Hoffman Design Group is an amazing florist! Our wedding venue was several hours away from where we live so I was mostly communicating with my vendors through email and it was important to find a florist who could really bring my boho vivid wildflower vision to life just based on a few photos. My bridal bouquet and centerpieces turned out beautifully and matched the spirit of the pictures I sent. Sharon is a genius, she is prompt and easy to communicate with and she has an excellent artistic eye. She was also really flexible with coming up with fixes so that I could stay within my budget. If you have your heart set on something complicated, she can get it done and make it look fantastic for a reasonable price. I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Carly · Married on 05/05/2018

You’ll Want Que!!!

Sharon and the team at Hoffman Design Group were so amazing. I met them at an expo and immediately loved their work. We had a consultation where we went over every detail of the wedding and all of the inspiration I had. I felt like Sharon was part of the family how she really cared about the look and feel of the wedding and loved all of my pictures I had to show. The day of turned out beautifully and I was so happy with the way everything looked. Sharon coordinated with my venue on some details and it helped me not have to deal with those extra items on my to do list. I even had to add on some last minute requests and she was happy to do so. The birch arch for our ceremony was done so beautifully and they took care of all break down at the end of the night . I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was so nice working with Hoffman Design Group and I really look forward to using them in the future for any other events I have. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Hoffman Design Group 17
    Hoffman Design Group 18
    Hoffman Design Group 19
    Hoffman Design Group 20

Briana · Married on 09/02/2017

Sharon was so amazing ! She helped me design my perfect boho super floral wedding ! I couldn’t be happier with how everything came out ! She took my vision and made it 10 times better then I could ever imagine! My sunflower back drop was the biggest hit everyone had so much fun taking pictures with it !

Sent on 05/12/2018
    Hoffman Design Group 25
    Hoffman Design Group 26
    Hoffman Design Group 27

LuAnn · Married on 03/01/2014

Sharon – what can I say – FANTASTIC. You saw my vision and completely made it happen. I cannot thank you enough. Words cannot even begin to express how appreciative I am of the surprise of the wood stands. I cannot believe you did it and to surprise me like that just left me without words. I am still overwhelmed. I so very much enjoyed working with you from start to finish, you made me feel comfortable all along the way and the flowers came out stunning.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It was a pleasure working with you.

LuAnn