HMK Photography

Charlotte, NC View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

First of all congratulations are in order! Weddings are one of the most special times in a couples lives and I firmly believe that the wedding planning should be as stress free as possible! Before the wedding, I make myself as openly available as possible through phone calls, emails, texts and yes, even Facebook so that you know how special I think you are! I like to do at least three meetings, an initial first consult, another meeting 3 months out to touch base, set up your bridal portraits and answer any questions you may have and one 1-2 weeks out to get your shot list set, details you may have come up with since we last talked and to give you a final reassurance that on your day, YOU are my primary focus. These meetings can be done in person or over the phone (I never turn down a chance to get a latte!)

During the wedding, I’m everywhere, making sure I get the best images for you! I make a promise to capture all that is going on; the preparation, the excitement of the ceremony and reception and all the important times in between. It’s my job to document the day, a job I take extremely seriously.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

Add'l Hours

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

• Kiah
    Kiah Married on 09/02/2017
    Heather did an incredible job on our engagement photos. She was professional from the very beginning. We had a free consultation first over coffee to discuss our desires and wants for our photo shoot. She went over in detail how she operated her business which gave us peace of mind.

We had a blast taking our photos. She made us feel right at home and taught us how to be in the moment. We are so pleased with the out come of our pictures and will cherish them for a lifetime.
    Lynne Married on 10/22/2016
    When we got our (beautifully packaged) wedding photos in the mail, we were SO excited! They are beautiful and I cannot stop looking at them!! Heather did a phenomenal job logistically throughout the day, as well as helping us feel comfortable even though we had never had professional pictures taken together before. She was so fun to be with and we strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!
    Matt Married on 10/01/2016
    Heather was a god-send. We were referred to her by another photographer who was unavailable and it was definitely divine intervention. She worked with us on price and schedule and she took amazing photos. We can't say enough about how much we enjoyed working with Heather!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Bella MUA by Amy Castro Bella MUA by Amy Castro Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with you guys.

Events at Manchester Events at Manchester Banquet Halls

Beautiful photographs and professional staff... Great to work with and would recommend to anyone needing a great photographer for their wedding or event!

12400 Toscana Way Charlotte, NC, 28273
Location of (HMK Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding