PO box 1222, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About Zook Studios

Located in Southern California, Greg Zook & Stacy Zook specialize in wedding, event, photography, & gallery art.

Current Members of WPPI & Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Greg recently won the 2012 Brides choice award from Wedding Wire.

Greg developed his skills as a studio artist working for Warner music, Harley-Davidson as well as other major names in the Entertainment industry for 26 years. He believes in being an artist first, where inspiration is key and the camera is another tool for expression. Greg's photography is not just about a "snapshot". Spending time with each couple before & after the wedding. It is so important you feel comfortable with your photographer, after all, you can choose to just shoot or to truly see through your heart & soul.

So many possibilities are available to the photographer. To capture a precious memory of honest emotions is what I live to do. What an honor it is to be an important part of this significant day!

I am there to document those rare & special moments that occur at a wedding. I genuinely look forward to each wedding, challenging myself to be unique and present.

References available upon request.

Available for travel worldwide.

714-809-4309

Zook Studios 6
Zook Studios 7

Christina · Married on 09/20/2018

Amazingggggggg

My husband Clint and I got married this September at Pine Rose Cabins in Lake Arrowhead and we had the utmost pleasure of having Greg and Stacy Zook shoot our wedding. Words can not express the happiness that they have given us with their work!!! Clint and I are more than ecstatic with our photos and videos they did. Their work is phenomenal, their personalities are incredible and they both have the heart and passion for photography!!! Our pictures are MORE THAN I could of ever imagined. They made our wedding the best day ever that we will forever cherish and show our family and friends from years to come!!!! Thank you Greg and Stacy - you're the best!!!! Can't wait for them to shoot our (future) baby/family pictures for the upcoming years!!!

Brandi · Married on 10/22/2017

We utilized Zook Photography for our wedding day on 10-22-2017. Greg, Stacy and Frank are an amazing team. For a person who is uncomfortable with a lens pointed at her, they made the process simple. They strategically placed us in beautiful settings. They captured each moment with ease and valued our input, but at the same time provided their expertise. They are professional, courteous, and friendly. They love what they do and make sure their client is happy with each photo and video. We are absolutely pleased with their services and products. Thank you for capturing our fabulous memories that because of you will last a lifetime.

Zook Studios 8
    Zook Studios 15
    Zook Studios 16
    Zook Studios 17

Marissa · Married on 07/23/2017

Absolutely loved them! Not only were they amazing photographers, they were also just amazing people! We could not have found better photographers. They made sure to listen to what we wanted and make sure that's what happened. And we were able to laugh and enjoy the day because they were so on top of everything. My entire family kept coming up to me and saying how amazing the photographers were. And they seemed to blend in to the background too. I never even noticed my picture being taken! Could not recommend them enough to other brides or even anyone looking for a photographer! And one of the best parts was that the day after my wedding, they sent me a few of the photos just to give us an idea of what we were in store for. I was definitely not expecting it and was so excited and pleased that he had gotten some to be so quickly! Just utterly amazing!

Zook Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,539.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Zook Studios 1
    Wedding Incentive
    Book Zook Photography for your wedding then mention Wedding Wire to receive a free 16 x 20 master print from your wedding.

• Mountain Fresh Films
    Mountain Fresh Films Wedding Videographers

Greg Zook of Zook Photography is just fantastic. He has a great gift for knowing what to shoot and HOW to shoot it. I've worked with hundreds of photographers and have rarely found any who possesses both of these essential qualities. He also understands how to help his clients relax and enjoy the experience which also very important. You can't go wrong with Zook Photography.

• Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa
    Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa Hotel Weddings

Zook Photography is one of a kind! He is professional, personal and amazing at what he does. His pictures are works of art and we are always thrilled to work with him. We recommend Zook Photography to our brides with confidence in delivery of professionalism and quality.

• Arrowhead DJ and Events
    Arrowhead DJ and Events Wedding DJs

Greg is the best of the best. You will receive the most friendly, easy-going service with exceptional, magazine-style results. Greg is an artist and true asset to the craft of professional photography.

• PO box 1222 Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 See on map