P.O. Box 1137, Blue Jay, CA 92317 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Mountain Fresh Films

We are a premiere Wedding Cinematography Service, serving all of Southern California. We shoot your wedding day in beautiful 4K to create a very special and unique wedding film that you will enjoy for years to come.

Mark Cade is the owner of Mountain Fresh Films and has years of experience in Film Production.He cultivated these skills working on film projects in Hollywood. Mountain Fresh Films shoots Weddings, Graduations, Birthday Parties and similar special events. Additionally we film Documentaries, Television Pilot Presentations, Music Videos, Demo Reels for actors, directors and artists, Product Advertisement Films as well as Product Demonstration Films.

We are here to help you capture and preserve those special moments that life is truly all about.

Follow Mountain Fresh Films on

• Videos 3

18 Reviews for Mountain Fresh Films

Paul Flynn · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding skypark 05/18/19

The footage that mark took of our wedding was remarkable, highly recomend the drone .Mark was very professional and pleasant to work with.
    Mark also sent us everything in a package so we could watch our wedding on our tv in H.D .
    Highly recomend mark and his services.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Tiffany Johnson · Married on 08/08/2018

Was absolutely amazing

Have to say if anyone is looking for a videographer Mark and Mountain Fresh Films is the way to go! My husband and I eloped so decided to do a video for all the loved ones we left behind. This was by far the best purchase we made with our wedding! We both fell in love with Marks energy immediately! He was pleasant and calming to work with we feel he really went above and beyond to help make our day and the memories magical. We did not feel we were working with a vendor but a friend who truly cared, which really made a difference! The video turned out more amazing than could have expected, he really hooked us up! We are so pleased with his service and the end product will definitely continue to go to him in the future!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2017

Mark is such a pleasure to work with. I loved him, my (now) husband loved him, and all of our family and friends raved about how much fun they had interacting with him as he did his thing. He even went so far as to give my amateur photographer (who had never shot at our wedding location) tips based off of his experience. He definitely did not have to do that, but he did, and we got some amazing shots because he did! If you want an amazing videographer, he's your guy. I don't know if he does any events other than weddings, but I'd use his services for any event he was willing to capture! (P.S - I am writing this review on every review site I can find for this vendor - he's THAT good)

Sent on 10/02/2017

Award

Mountain Fresh Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Love One Another Photography
    Love One Another Photography Wedding Photographers

It is always a joy for me to see Mountain Video service as one of the vendors at my wedding. We work well together and I know the day will go smoothly. His number one interest is his bride and groom. He goes above what is required of him to help and make the couple feel at ease and comfortable in his video. You will be very happy choosing him to capture you wedding day!

• Zook Studios
    Zook Studios Wedding Photographers

Mark & his team deliver high quality work. He is the only videographer I recommend on the mountain!

• P.O. Box 1137 Blue Jay, 92317 See on map