1350 E Fairgrove ave, West Covina, CA 91792 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About One and Only Production

One and Only Production is a wedding photorgaphy and videography service based in LA and beyond. One and Only Production is led by a husband-and-wife team, Janice and Edwin, who founded their company to capture all of the beautiful one and only moments of couple's wedding day. They become a part of your journey, following you through every step of your special day. They've noticed how filming helps alleviate the anxiety of the couple, and their goal is to help you celebrate your special day in full.

Janice and Edwin provide custom wedding photography and videography packages for couples of all styles and budgets. They mostly come as a photo and video team with optional second photographers/videographers. Engagement sessions can be added to your package as well. You will receive a three- to five-minute highlight films along with longer feature films of your ceremony and reception highlights depends on your wedding coverage time. Photography packages also include printing options.

Follow One and Only Production on

17 Reviews for One and Only Production

• Violet

Violet Arias Lopez · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Amazing team !

Janice and Edwin did our engagement photos and our wedding photos along with videos. My goodness they surpassed all my expectations! They captured our love in such a beautiful way! I fall in love all over again everytime I look at photos and the videos they captured all the special moments throughout the wedding . They really managed to be everywhere they needed to be to not miss a thing . Their work ethic shines with so much passion . I'm so grateful to have had such personal photographer and videographer. I will forever recommend them to my family and friends. . Also , a major plus !! They got the pictures to us so amazingly fast ! Thank you Janice and Edwin for capturing these precious moments! I will look back at them and smile for the rest of my life !

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Fan

Fanilla Wong · Married on 12/01/2020

Young and energetic photographers

Janice and Edwin are professional and effective photographers. They did a great job capturing the happiest moments and gorgeous faces on film at our wedding and sent us the photos very soon after the wedding. The photos were all amazing. We were also pleased to have them make the slide shows for us. The music and animation worked wonderfully and all my guests enjoyed them. We can definitely tell they are enthusiastic about their jobs and always work for the best performance. We highly recommend this young and fantastic team to be one of your wedding teams.

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Joyce

Joyce Chao · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing!! Loved our wedding video!

I highly recommend One and Only - they did our wedding video and it was absolutely brilliant! The entire experience was better than I could have imagined. Not only are Janice and Edwin a pleasure to work with, they are such professionals in every way. They were able to work around the venue, vendors, photographers, etc, seamlessly and effortlessly. They seemed to be very much in the background on the wedding day, so much so that I barely even noticed them there. Yet the final product was so amazing! My goodness, the feels! We watched it together with friends and the wedding party, and everyone cried all over again.
    Wedding days can be chaotic and extremely tiring, and you often feel like you are being pulled in 100 different directions and told to do this, stand there, or look here. So I feel very appreciative that Janice and Edwin were able to do their magic without us even noticing. The bride and groom can always use one less thing to worry or stress about on the day of!
    We also had them create a video of our childhood and relationship that we played at the wedding, which was excellent as well. We had a pretty good idea of what we wanted the video to be like, and they were very accommodating even when I got picky about a few details. I know I can be quite particular about certain things, and since the final wedding video relied entirely on the creativity of Janice and Edwin, I wasn't sure how I would feel when I finally watched it. I even wondered if I would need to ask for edits. However, the finished product blew us away! It was so well put together - from the music, the little moments of us, the magic of the day - all captured beautifully and blended into a perfect momento that we will truly cherish for the rest of our lives.
    Janice & Edwin - THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

One and Only Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1900.00
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• One and Only Production 1
    Complimentary Engagement Photo Session

【One and Only Promo】Complimentary Engagement Photo Love Story Session!!

Congratulations on your engagement and now what's next? Why not letting us capture your One and Only story and post the video to make your friends and family feel excited?!

We now offer this complimentary engagement photo session for couples who are booking us 8 hours and above!

• 1350 E Fairgrove ave West Covina, California, 91792 See on map
    Location of (One and Only Production)