One and Only Production Reviews

21 Reviews for One and Only Production

• Violet

Violet A. · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Amazing team !

Janice and Edwin did our engagement photos and our wedding photos along with videos. My goodness they surpassed all my expectations! They captured our love in such a beautiful way! I fall in love all over again everytime I look at photos and the videos they captured all the special moments throughout the wedding . They really managed to be everywhere they needed to be to not miss a thing . Their work ethic shines with so much passion . I'm so grateful to have had such personal photographer and videographer. I will forever recommend them to my family and friends. . Also , a major plus !! They got the pictures to us so amazingly fast ! Thank you Janice and Edwin for capturing these precious moments! I will look back at them and smile for the rest of my life !

Sent on 10/29/2020

H.d · Married on 01/16/2021

Professional, quick turn around time. Lovely style

We hired Edwin and Janice for our backyard wedding during the pandemic. They are professional, on time, and very quick turn around time. Also very reasonable pricing. I love their style especially their video editing. We are both very satisfied with their service. They made our video highlight feels like a professional music video. We got our all of our pictures about a week after the wedding and our highlight video about 3 weeks after

The only thing to keep in mind is they only allow you to use licensed music or music that is already in the public domain (aka you can’t use whatever music or song you want). But this is not their fault. They are just respecting the US copyright laws. They also charge extra for the raw footage of the video as well. But i would say their pricing is great and affordable.

Also they will scout out good places to take outdoor pictures around your venue on the big day. They will also let you know if you need to pay the place to take pictures (some park like the rose garden near USC charge you to take wedding pictures) but they will also look for free places as well.

Looking back, i think when choosing your videographer and photographer definitely make sure that you love their unique style and also read reviews about their turn around time.
    I made the attached collage myself using the photos from the wedding

Sent on 02/07/2021
  • Phoebe

Phoebe C. · Married on 01/09/2021

Highly Recommend!

One and Only Production is amazing! They are super friendly and professional. We had a "3 part" wedding day (tea ceremony, wedding ceremony, and drive-by) and Janice and Edwin helped us capture the essence of each part beautifully. They went above and beyond our expectations on our wedding day as well as in the videos they produced. We loved having Janice and Edwin capture our wedding day and would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking to document their special day.

Sent on 01/28/2021
  • Rosa

Rosa L. · Married on 12/06/2020

Edwin & Janice were great to work with

Edwin & Janice were great to work with for both the engagement session + wedding day. They were very detailed and offered many suggestions. They helped us take engagement photos at the Arboretum and it also included a short video which turned out great. On the wedding day, they were there from early morning until we were done with the reception. Our wedding video teaser, 5-minute highlight video and full feature films were all done professionally. They are easy to communicate with and fun to work with. We highly recommend their services!

Sent on 01/26/2021
  • Fan

Fanilla W. · Married on 12/01/2020

Young and energetic photographers

Janice and Edwin are professional and effective photographers. They did a great job capturing the happiest moments and gorgeous faces on film at our wedding and sent us the photos very soon after the wedding. The photos were all amazing. We were also pleased to have them make the slide shows for us. The music and animation worked wonderfully and all my guests enjoyed them. We can definitely tell they are enthusiastic about their jobs and always work for the best performance. We highly recommend this young and fantastic team to be one of your wedding teams.

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Joyce

Joyce C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing!! Loved our wedding video!

I highly recommend One and Only - they did our wedding video and it was absolutely brilliant! The entire experience was better than I could have imagined. Not only are Janice and Edwin a pleasure to work with, they are such professionals in every way. They were able to work around the venue, vendors, photographers, etc, seamlessly and effortlessly. They seemed to be very much in the background on the wedding day, so much so that I barely even noticed them there. Yet the final product was so amazing! My goodness, the feels! We watched it together with friends and the wedding party, and everyone cried all over again.
    Wedding days can be chaotic and extremely tiring, and you often feel like you are being pulled in 100 different directions and told to do this, stand there, or look here. So I feel very appreciative that Janice and Edwin were able to do their magic without us even noticing. The bride and groom can always use one less thing to worry or stress about on the day of!
    We also had them create a video of our childhood and relationship that we played at the wedding, which was excellent as well. We had a pretty good idea of what we wanted the video to be like, and they were very accommodating even when I got picky about a few details. I know I can be quite particular about certain things, and since the final wedding video relied entirely on the creativity of Janice and Edwin, I wasn't sure how I would feel when I finally watched it. I even wondered if I would need to ask for edits. However, the finished product blew us away! It was so well put together - from the music, the little moments of us, the magic of the day - all captured beautifully and blended into a perfect momento that we will truly cherish for the rest of our lives.
    Janice & Edwin - THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Michelle · Married on 05/02/2020

Excellent Videographers! (Bilingual - English & Chinese)

Janice and Edwin are wonderful! They went above and beyond our expectations in helping us film our wedding day, and like a lot of people planning for a wedding in 2020, this was no easy task as we had to postpone our wedding twice and make a lot of big changes, all of which One and Only were very willing to accommodate and work with us to make the day happen.

Also, Janice and Edwin are both Cantonese, so they are very familiar with Chinese weddings (i.e. tea ceremonies) and can communicate with Chinese parents and extended families, definitely a plus!

After the wedding, they were also very quick in turning around teasers and shorts that we can share w/ our friends and families, who weren't able to attend the wedding in person. They were also very willing to work with us to make any changes to the final video. Edwin and Janice are also very funny and they were able to make us feel at ease when we went through our day, capturing the most memorable parts of the day.

All in all, we're really glad to have them film our big day. Thank you Edwin and Janice! You guys rock!

Sent on 01/30/2021
  • I

Ivan C. · Married on 11/23/2019

Excellent Service and Professionalism

Janice and Edwin provides the kind of service and genuine care you don't get from other major production companies. They listen to your wants and needs with thoughtful attention. They provided professional recommendation whenever we needed during our wedding.

We had a wonderful time shooting and talking about the video together. They went above and beyond to spend extra time to edit the photos and videos the way we wanted them to be.

Most of us are not professional models or artists, it may feel strange at first to have someone pointing a camera or a drone at you. Janice and Edwin made their best effort to help us feel comfortable and relaxed during the events. They paid a lot of attention to capture precious and memorable shots for our wedding and photoshoot.

I will highly recommend One and Only Production to participate in your special events.
    They provide free consultation and may help you get things started.

Sent on 02/14/2020

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding from las November

My husband and I got married last November and my wedding planning journey started almost 10 months before that. I went to a handful of bridal shows and visited many video / photo shops. There were just so many videographers to choose from but it was hard to make a decision. Not only did we wanted someone that speaks English to us, but also understood both our family’s languages (Mandarin and Cantonese). Myself as a graphic designer, I wanted someone that has a good eye and understanding for visuals & graphics. And most importantly we needed someone that was flexible with us and our wedding budget. Believe it or not, it was not easy to find with my requirements.

Luckily my photographer referred me to One & Only and that’s how I met both Janice and Edwin. They showed me a few examples of their work and I immediately knew they are what we were looking for. They’re both trilingual, their work was great and I can see the passion that they have towards videography. Being a husband & wife team, they mentioned that they got married not too long ago and I can tell that the wedding planning and anticipation of the big day really excites them. Janice had been in my shoes before planning for her big day, so she really took this work with me to heart and she made sure that I was taken care of. She reassured me in so many ways within her videography scope and even outside. My point is, she was able have discussions with me and being able to relate with me and that’s important to know!

They both took the time to met up in person a few weeks prior to the wedding to understand who we are a little more. I thought that was very personable. That meet also allowed me to transfer all my wedding details to them as well. On the wedding day, they were prompt and early, they knew exactly where they needed to be to capture the special day. After the wedding they were super quick with my sneak peek video. All my friends and family loved it. They even delivered more than what I have asked for for all our videos. My husband and I were very surprised and thankful.

If you’re a bride looking for what I was seeking for, look no further, they are the One & Only! Good communication, great work, prompt, excellent service all within a reasonable budget! I highly recommend anyone that’s looking for a videographer to them!!

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Winnie

Winnie C. · Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome!!!

The company did an excellent job. They provide a very good service, from the beginning to the end of our wedding. They provide many detailed suggestions for our video shoots such as movements and story line. When we look at the final product, we are very satisfied with their work and effort. They also have a good sense of caring. They always follow up with our wedding rundown. When my wedding dress is not in the right place, they help us to fix it before the next video shoot. Highly recommended to everyone.

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend, they are professional and trustworthy.

We chose Janice and Edwin as our wedding videographers, and it was one of our best decisions. We inspired by their passions and we immediately made our decision when we first met them. My husband and I were very touched by Janice's creativity and thoughtfulness. The videos they made were more than our expectations. They were able to give us surprises with loving tears. I love Janice and Edwin's personality, they are attentive and energetic. We trust them as they are our friends.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Ben L. · Married on 06/10/2019

Mixed so well with photographer

Janice and Edwin had been amazing throughout the process. Our videographer was so wonderful as they cared about detail that happened in the wedding. They were like invisible on the wall. They mixed so well with our photographers, it was like having one team with joy on our side. I was specific in letting one and only know I wasn't interested in a ton of getting ready footage since it wasn't really important to me but the impressed me with what they recorded. I really appreciated their all around professionalism from day one. I cannot wait to see the final product.

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Joshua

Joshua · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing Service with a wonderful Wedding Memory

Excellent Service, Hard Working Couple, and Wonderful Work!

These are one of the many things that I could say about the team. They came on time for the work (actually early), and our event was at multiple locations. They didn't complain about anything and just did their best to make us happy. I also saw them running around the whole time to do their best to capture each and every moment of our wedding. They were able to surprise us with scenes we didn't even notice ourselves from our guest and family. The team itself is ran by a couple who love their job and their art. They will handle your wedding like their own and really take pride in the final product. I am very happy with my result and I think that you will be happy too. You can't go wrong with their work! If you want to take a peek, please check out their facebook page .
    Thank you so muh again guys, for capturing our wedding memories for a life

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Josh

Josh · Married on 05/09/2019

Truly special and priceless

Where do I begin?! Janice is incredibly talented and easy to work with! My now wife and I made a super last minute decision to hire a videographer for our wedding day and the second I saw work from One and Only Production, I was sold! I knew I didn't want any other videographer for our day. Despite the tight timeline, Janice really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted out of a wedding film. She was so easy and fun to work with, and our video turned out AMAZING! Seriously! Janice went above and beyond throughout every step of this process, and I could never recommend her enough. So many of my friends and family have reached out to tell me how incredible they think our wedding film is - the quality and creativity of it are beyond what I think anyone could have imagined. I will forever cherish the video we now have of our wedding day. Photos are wonderful, but having film of the day is something truly special and priceless. If you're looking for the perfect videographer, you've found it in One and Only Production

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • David

David · Married on 05/05/2019

Cannot stop watching

Let me first say that adding a videographer to our day was a last minute decision and we are so glad that we did--we cannot stop watching our highlight film!!! Our day of videographer, Janice, was kind, considerate and respected our wishes to be discreet. For us, keeping the intimacy of our wedding was a top priority and we did not want the videographer to make our wedding feel like a production. Janice & Edwin was able to capture every beautiful moment from our first look, ceremony and reception without feeling like a presence. Janice, who edited our video, was extremely responsive and tailored our highlight film to capture all of the best moments from our amazing day. I am so grateful that we chose One and Only Production to document our wedding and to provide us with this video that we are able to share with friends and family as well as have for ourselves for generations to come!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Clara W. · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!!

They are very professional and detailed oriented!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Dennis C. · Married on 08/18/2018

Very professional

Have a blast working with them

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Alan

Alan · Married on 07/07/2018

Thank you to ONE AND ONLY for helping us creating such a wonderful wedding video. Their service is friendly and professional, and they really know how to capture the most touching moments. We are extremely satisfied with the final video and recommend their service to everyone!

• Ronald

Ronald T. · Married on 05/19/2018

Professionalism

Wow is the word that comes to mind when I first lay my eyes our on Wedding Video. With not much to work with One and Only was able to provide a lasting memory for us the cherish for our days to come. There were many restrictions at our venue but One and Only was able to over come those hurdles and provide a second to none video. I would highly recommend them for your big day.

One and Only Production's reply:

Thanks for sharing, Ron! We are so happy to hear that you love your film. There is always a way to work around to get the memorable shots. Best wishes!
  • Cathy

Cathy C. · Married on 05/05/2018

Ceremony Video

Thanks for such a memorial video we really enjoy the different angles even with all the restrictions at the venue.

One and Only Production's reply:

Thank you so much, Cathy! It was such an honor to work with you two and we loved every minute of it! Thank you for choosing us for your big day! We wish you all the best in your life together!

Ruth · Married on 04/07/2018

Thank you, One and Only Production!

One and Only is passionate and good at what they do! They are very friendly and easy to work with. All the details and moments at our wedding were captured beautifully. Every shot and angle tells a story. We couldn't ask for more. We highly recommend One and Only to everyone.

One and Only Production's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ruthl! We had such a wonderful time working with you and were honored to be trusted with your wedding memories. xoxo!