Zook Studios Reviews

Zook Studios 6
Zook Studios 7

Christina · Married on 09/20/2018

Amazingggggggg

My husband Clint and I got married this September at Pine Rose Cabins in Lake Arrowhead and we had the utmost pleasure of having Greg and Stacy Zook shoot our wedding. Words can not express the happiness that they have given us with their work!!! Clint and I are more than ecstatic with our photos and videos they did. Their work is phenomenal, their personalities are incredible and they both have the heart and passion for photography!!! Our pictures are MORE THAN I could of ever imagined. They made our wedding the best day ever that we will forever cherish and show our family and friends from years to come!!!! Thank you Greg and Stacy - you're the best!!!! Can't wait for them to shoot our (future) baby/family pictures for the upcoming years!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Brandi · Married on 10/22/2017

We utilized Zook Photography for our wedding day on 10-22-2017. Greg, Stacy and Frank are an amazing team. For a person who is uncomfortable with a lens pointed at her, they made the process simple. They strategically placed us in beautiful settings. They captured each moment with ease and valued our input, but at the same time provided their expertise. They are professional, courteous, and friendly. They love what they do and make sure their client is happy with each photo and video. We are absolutely pleased with their services and products. Thank you for capturing our fabulous memories that because of you will last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Zook Studios 15
    Zook Studios 16
    Zook Studios 17

Marissa · Married on 07/23/2017

Absolutely loved them! Not only were they amazing photographers, they were also just amazing people! We could not have found better photographers. They made sure to listen to what we wanted and make sure that's what happened. And we were able to laugh and enjoy the day because they were so on top of everything. My entire family kept coming up to me and saying how amazing the photographers were. And they seemed to blend in to the background too. I never even noticed my picture being taken! Could not recommend them enough to other brides or even anyone looking for a photographer! And one of the best parts was that the day after my wedding, they sent me a few of the photos just to give us an idea of what we were in store for. I was definitely not expecting it and was so excited and pleased that he had gotten some to be so quickly! Just utterly amazing!

Sent on 08/06/2017
  • Shy-Bull

Hilary · Married on 03/25/2017

Greg and Stacy went above and beyond for our wedding. They are the best at making you feel comfortable, like we have known each other for years. They helped me with poses so that I felt confident, but they also let us be us and took shots of us being our natural selves. His years of experience and knowledge helped creative some of the most gorgeous artistic shots I have ever seen. Greg was flexible and responsive, communicative and professional. Everyone at our wedding was raving about the photographers and how friendly and nice they were. We are obsessed with the teaser photos he sent the very next day and we can not wait to see the finished photo books and pictures!!! There is no better photography team to choose, they are outstanding!!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Megan · Married on 02/11/2017

Greg was hired to handle the wedding coverage for a wedding that I coordinated in Lake Arrowhead. He and his wife were very easy going and professional on the day of. His energy was amazing his talent is undeniable. I cant wait to see more photos from the day of! I look forward to working with you all again soon!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2016

We picked Zook Photography for our wedding in August of 2016 at Pine Rose Cabins in Lake Arrowhead and I'm so incredibly happy we did! We loved his website and when we met him we knew we made the right choice. His energy and attitude is amazing and his wife Stacey is incredible as well. They made me feel comfortable and confident and most importantly, like I was having fun! Our wedding book he made for us is absolutely beautiful. My husband and I were both impressed. We will defiantly use him for our photo needs in the future. I would defiantly recommend him!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Carol · Married on 08/07/2016

Planning a wedding can be very stressful especially when you live over 2,000 miles away from the venue.

One of the most important choices, in my opinion, is the selection of the photographer.

I spoke with many photographers who service the Lake Arrowhead area. As soon as I spoke to Greg Zook of Zook Photography, I knew without a doubt that he would be perfect for my daughter and future son in law's wedding day.

Greg is a true professional with a personable touch. It is obvious that he loves his job and takes great pride in his final product.

We spoke at length on the phone about Jen & John to provide Greg with an idea of their likes and dislikes. The entire wedding party raved about how he made the day about the bride and groom. We all felt like Greg was a long time friend and not someone we had just met the day before.

An added benefit is that Stacy, Greg's wife is a makeup artist. She came to the house to provide her services. Jen said it was great having Stacy throughout the day to "touch up" her makeup during the day.

Everything was processed and received as promised. The pictures and slide show are amazing!

If you are looking for a photographer you can trust with your special day and one who provides outstanding pictures then Greg Zook should be your choice.

I would not hesitate to use Greg and Stacy again.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Julie · Married on 07/16/2016

We highly recommend Zook Photography! Greg and his wife are so much fun, yet professional and flexible!
    Both took pictures so the wedding was well covered! We used them for a wedding at Pine Rose and have only seen the 1st Look pictures, and they are amazing, can't wait to see the rest! The Bride and Groom loved working with Zook Photography and commented on how easy they were to work with! You cannot go wrong with these photographers.

Sent on 07/22/2016
  • I

Ileana · Married on 07/08/2016

Greg and Stacey are the best! You guys made our day so extra special. The photos were amazing, your creativity and guidance through the process made us feel comfortable and at ease when shooting our engagement/wedding pictures. Thank you for your guidance and most of all we gained a friendship with you Stacy and Greg.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/11/2016

Greg and Stacy are amazing—their personalities and their photography! My husband and I loved working with both of them. They really try to get to know you and the look/feel you’re wanting for your photographs. Pictures are important for so many reasons, and I'm so thankful we found the two of them to capture our wedding day. Neither my husband nor I love being in front of the camera, but Greg and Stacy made us feel comfortable, which was apparent in our pictures. We loved all of the pictures from our wedding day!! Trust me, you won’t regret your decision to have Greg photograph any special occasion! We look forward to working with Greg in the future, as we’ll definitely use his services for other milestones in our lives.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Alexis · Married on 02/14/2016

Greg & Stacey were so great! They shot our Valentine's Day wedding and we couldn't be happier with the results. Our ceremony went a little long & they stayed for almost an extra hour to make sure we got everything that we needed. Greg has also been really great about communication. He responds very quickly to all of my emails regarding getting our prints and book put together. My favorite part about the whole process so far has been how great we get along with Greg and Stacey both. My husband and I had so much fun shooting and would love to hire them again!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Steven · Married on 08/22/2015

From our first meeting we had a really good feeling about Greg and Stacy. They were very friendly and brought great examples of their work to put our minds completely at ease. We just saw our pictures and could not be happier. Greg captured our personality perfectly and the candid shots of the bridal party and guests really captured the excitement and joy of the day. The entire day was stress free (even organizing large family shots with 7 kids) and they got all the photos we wanted plus so much more. Their great communication, creativity, and flexibility made everything fun and effortless. Our videographer had to cancel at the last minute and Greg even offered to shoot some video footage in addition to the photos and it turned out great! Stacy also did make-up for the bride and two bridesmaids and it was perfect. She's so nice and the make-up was very natural (which is what we wanted) but looked great in the photos. The whole process felt more like working with good, talented friends who really cared about us rather than a business relationship. We couldn't be happier with the entire experience. We will definitely use them for any future photography needs.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Brooke · Married on 08/21/2015

WOW! Greg and his wife shot our wedding on 8/21 and they made it an so memorable and beautiful. I would reccomend Zook Photography to absolutely anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 08/30/2015

jesse · Married on 06/27/2015

I have never worked with anyone as more professional than Greg and Stacy(ever)! From the first consultation we had I knew this guy was the real deal! It's always tough making the decision on who to use in any situation. Especially a wedding!!! Let me tell you from my experience it was the best decision we made for our wedding, hands down! I have very high standards when it comes to professionalism, Greg and Stacy with Zook photography exceeded all my expectations exponentially! I honestly can't say enough about these two, not only are they professional, easy to work with, have the best equipment money can buy, gave us an incredible deal, Greg and Stacy are artists that deliver some of the best photography and video we have ever seen! We are so lucky to have found them.
    My wife is extremely gorgeous but I lost it when I saw how beautiful they made my bride look! They were able to capture her best angles and show off her dress so well she looks like a model out of a magazine! It's incredible! My wife is so impressed we are going to do a 1 year anniversary session with Zook. I 100% recommend Zook photography without hesitation! Just look for yourself and go on their website and see the quality!!! They are first class!!!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Renee · Married on 06/14/2015

We picked Zook Photography for our wedding @ Pine Rose Cabins and couldn't be happier with the outcome! We knew once we saw their portfolio that they were ones we wanted to shoot our wedding. Greg and Stacy are the perfect team! They are quick to respond to any calls and emails. They know what they are doing, so relax and have fun! We were truly blown away by our pictures and look forward to cherishing them for many years!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Robin · Married on 06/13/2015

Zook Photo shot our wedding at Pine Rose in Lake Arrowhead on June 13, 2015. We are very happy with choosing Zook Photo as our wedding photographer. Greg and Stacy are a real personable couple and did an amazing job with our wedding photos. What we asked for, we received. Our wedding was captured beautifully! Wonderful shots of my husband and I along with all the wedding party, family and friends. Greg followed through with our picture requests and stayed on task. Loved their work and photography style which is classic and professional while also being friendly and invested in the pictures. Both Greg and Stacy are so friendly and care about the quality of work. We loved our photos and Zook's work ethic.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Andrew · Married on 03/21/2015

Greg and his wife were awesome! We had our wedding at Lake Arrowhead Resort, not knowing anything about the area, since we're from the Midwest. He and his wife were very friendly and took the time to get to know is over the phone before our big day. Their expertise and professionalism is truly top-notch. Oh yeah, and the photos turned out great! We couldn't have asked for a better experience on our wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Kathy · Married on 11/02/2014

Greg is a very creative and professional photographer. He is upbeat and very positive, which is a wonderful trait for a wedding photographer. He and his wife make a great team and were such a delight to work with on my daughter's wedding day. His pictures are stunning and we have received many compliments on them. I would highly recommend him! Thank you Zook Photography!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Kaycie · Married on 08/29/2014

My husband and I got married in Lake Arrowhead on 8.29.14 and could not be happier that we chose Greg, with the help of his amazing wife Stacy, as our photographer! Not only is his/their work amazing but you could not work with more amazing, sweeter, genuine people. Oh and notice they have already won awards on Wedding Wire...?

I had a lot of concerns as I am not the most photogenic person. I get very very camera shy and it shows in a lot of pictures I take (which is why I don't take many lol!). I emailed Greg some of my favorite photos of his that I stole off his Facebook page so he could feel out our style. When we finally met in person he was beyond well prepared and knew exactly what I was looking for. He took the words right out of my mouth when describing the vibe he got from us.

When Greg and his wife showed up on our wedding day, they were right on time and came with the biggest smiles on their faces. He made me feel like every bride should on their special day, like a queen. He was so focused and excited about his work and it only helped me feel more at ease because I was really nervous to get photographed! I told Greg about one of my biggest photographing issues, and insecurities, my double chin :( and although he denied I had one (sweet guy) he gave me a quick lesson on how to pose to hide that part of my body. And as a result, almost no double chins! Of course I have some in my candid photos and that is ok and there was nothing he could do about those lol. But he never made me feel embarrassed or self conscious. He only wanted me to get the results I wanted and that is another reason we are so damn happy we chose him. The professionalism, yet genuineness, of this guy makes all the difference.

We just had our meeting with Greg and his wife last night to view all of our pictures. I cannot stress enough how BEYOND satisfied we are with the results. There was one picture where my husband and I were posing and my sister's dog photo bombed the picture

Sent on 09/24/2014

Tram · Married on 08/09/2014

Greg and Stacy were more than we could've hoped for, for our wedding. We had a packaged deal through our venue with another photographer, but were not happy their photos. My husband and I both work in post production for commercials and film, so we are very savvy when it comes to imagery. We had requested hi res photos and specific file formats and were denied. Then, we were referred to Greg. We had a budget in mind with specific moments that were important to us to capture. Greg and Stacy nailed it and went above and beyond our expectations. He worked hard to make sure our lighting was nicely accounted for, worked with us to get exactly what we wanted, and captured so many photos of our day today - truly amazing! We are so lucky to have found them! As an additional bonus, Greg and Stacy were very detailed in organizing and giving us the images we had talked about at the beginning. They really listened to us and it felt like a true collaboration of artists :) He had great suggestions on locations to shoot and did a great job with some of the processing as well. We really felt well cared for. Don't miss out on them!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Connor · Married on 06/22/2014

Let me start out by saying this: if you are looking for a photographer, stop your search and book Greg Zook! When my wife and I started our search for our photographer, we knew that it would be one of the most important decisions of our wedding. After all, when the wedding is over, all you have left are memories and pictures! We started out by looking at our venue’s recommended photographers (which, not surprisingly Greg was a part of) and fell in love with how Greg’s pictures looked. When my wife called to say we were interested in booking him for our wedding, he was ecstatic and couldn’t wait to meet us. We met him at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa (our venue) and we knew right away he was the perfect match. His personality was awesome and his passion for photography truly shined as he was showing us his work. We couldn’t wait to start working with him!
    Well, we ended up booking an engagement session with him as well, which we shot at Big Bear Lake and he was AWESOME! From the very beginning he made my wife and I feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. He is so funny and personable that we almost forgot he was there and it let us be natural, which really showed in the pictures. We did our engagement shoot on a Saturday and that following Monday, he had ALL of the pictures touched up and enhanced for us to view! How awesome is that?!
    When it came to the wedding, so many people told us that he was the best photographer they had ever seen, just from the way he worked with everyone to get them in our “formal” shots. He made everyone feel comfortable and we got some great pictures from him. The personal shots he did with my wife and I were incredible, too. The day after we got back from our two week honeymoon, he had them ready and he definitely didn’t let us down. By far the best wedding pictures I have seen.
    Thank you so much Greg! We had a blast with you as our photographer and will definitely be booking shoots with you in the future!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Serge · Married on 06/14/2014

Amazing wedding photographer! From the first time me and my wife met Greg and Stacy we knew they would join us on our special day as our photographers! They work great as a team! Greg helped put together a perfect package that worked with our budget. We could not have been happier! Our package included engagement photo shoot, wedding and trash the dress.

Greg was responsive, courteous, professional, and reasonably priced. The photos he created were stunning details of the wedding we now get to keep forever. Greg and Stacy He came early to the venue and were 100% ready well before wedding started! Greg is talented and professional, and his warmth and kindness add special elements to the event. He will not disappoint, as he captures your most meaningful moments in lasting photo form.

I can't say enough great things about Zook Photography. They were extremely communicative and collaborative from day one. My wife and I were looking for a photographer to capture the special moments of the day, rather than solely focusing on portraits and we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos! Greg wasn't pushy or intrusive at all. We were so pleasantly surprised by some moments he captured, we never knew he was taking them! I would recommend Zook Photography in a heart beat.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further. Meet with Zook Photography and you will see for yourself why it would be an easy choice!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Rod · Married on 06/04/2014

Wow! Let me tell you... my wife and I searched a long time for a decent wedding photographer that wouldn't cost us and arm and a leg for professional work. Greg Zook and his wife Stacy are simply the best for the San Bernadino Mountain Area. They are dedicated to their task of capturing your special day in every way imaginable. Greg is extremely intuitive with the camera; seeing images from angles that we cannot see. He is a true artist. He and his wife make the perfect team. They were able to capture our wedding without being intrusive or overbearing. His post-production work is also the best. He provided us with a flash drive of our wedding shots, a slide show, and a private screening of all the finished product. Zook Photograpy is top of the line!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Kyle · Married on 04/06/2014

When we first met Greg there was an instant connection. We had consultations with a few other photographers before him, but once we met Greg we knew he was going to be our photographer. If I remember correctly our 1st meeting lasted almost 2 hours because we had so much fun getting to know him. Who knew we weren't just hiring a photographer for our wedding but meeting a lifelong friend in the process.

Greg is a true artist. His background as an illustrator and commercial photographer gives him an edge that other wedding photographers lack. He takes your vision and creates a beautiful, perfect story. We now have gorgeous pictures that recap the best day of our lives, and we couldn't be happier!!! Some friends have even said they look like they could be from a magazine.

We had a tight budget like so many engaged couples out there, but my one recommendation is, don't be afraid to spend the money on the photography part of your budget. Hiring Greg will be worth every penny you spend. The value of the memories he captures are priceless.

Not to mention he is absolutely hilarious and will keep you laughing from start to finish!!!

Thank you Greg for your Sons of Anarchy photo shoot that drew us to your website, thank you for your creativity, thank you for listening to my vision and suggestions and making them 100% better, thank you for indulging us in our bowling themed engagement shoot followed by sunset picture by the lake, thank you for making me feel so gorgeous on my wedding day, and thank you for opening up your home to us when you revealed the pictures to us. The personal touches you add to Zook Photography make the wedding planning experience so wonderful and stress free.

Thank you again Greg for all you do!!!

With love,

The new Mr. and Mrs. Packett

Sent on 04/27/2014

Erin · Married on 11/10/2013

I first met Greg in August of 2012 when he posed as just another person in Big Bear but little did I know he worked very closely with my husband to plan the most amazing proposal. He captured one of the most amazing moments of my life and got the picture most girls dream about, the look on my face as I stared at the love of my life down on one knee asking for my hand in marriage. After the proposal we did an hour long shoot with Greg making me feel so comfortable and the pictures showed how happy my husband and I were.

A few months later we contacted Greg and booked him to be our photographer for our wedding. We live in Southern California and our wedding was in Camarillo, CA. Greg and his wife Stacy made a trip out to Camarillo to see our venue to make sure he was prepared ahead of time for the shots we wanted on the big day. It was such an important thing to me that he did that so I was able to point out exactly what we wanted. I felt so confident in Greg and Stacy knowing that even though they are from out of town, they would be able to come and capture the day the way I imagined.

Our engagement photos were part of our package. We knew we wanted our photos to be in the fall and back in Big Bear so we made the trip up the mountain in October. Stacy also does makeup and she did my make up for the shoot. I wanted a natural look and she did a beautiful job. She arranged for a hair stylist to be there as well for me. They both made me feel beautiful and I was very happy!

The session turned out amazing. We went to several locations and got great shots. We then asked Greg and Stacy if they would mind going to my family's cabin in Fawnskin to get some photos and they were so supportive of the idea and drove up there for us. We got some of my favorite pictures at the cabin, they were beautiful and sentimental.

Throughout this whole time leading up to the wedding Greg was in constant contact with my husband and made us both feel that the photography was the last thin

Sent on 11/16/2013