Hitman Entertainment

Mansfield, OH 44907 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hitman Entertainment

Hitman Entertainment is a DJ Company in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Hitman is owned and operated by Tony Mitchell, who comes highly recommended and applauded by a number of wedding professionals, including wedding planners, photographers and videographers. He has established a reputation of professionalism in appearance and timeliness.

Experience
Tony entered the industry in 1984 when he began his work as a professional DJ by spinning for high school events. He has been loving what he does ever since. Not only is Tony a well experienced DJ, but also he is a radio personality that hosts a morning show on Mix 106.1.

Altogether, Tony can make your event one to remember with his well developed voice, experience and professional connections. Hitman Entertainment will go above and beyond by working to plan your reception and other wedding events in detail. Hitman Entertainment offers the following services:

• Consultation
  • MC
  • Microphones
  • Sound system
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
Follow Hitman Entertainment on
Wrapping up an amazing night!
When the party kicks into high gear...
When the party kicks into high gear...
Here's Tony just doing his thing!
Here's Tony just doing his thing!
Adults AND kids having a great time!
Adults AND kids having a great time!
A slow dance occasionally breaks things up a little.
A slow dance occasionally breaks things up a little.
The bride having a little fun with some of her guests.
The bride having a little fun with some of her guests.
The first dance...
The first dance...
This is at a quaint little hall in Lakeville, Ohio.
This is at a quaint little hall in Lakeville, Ohio.
First dance
First dance
Occasionally, the happy newlyweds like to get a picture with their DJ!
Occasionally, the happy newlyweds like to get a picture with their DJ!
A wild night, for sure!
A wild night, for sure!
A classic wedding moment right here
A classic wedding moment right here
Here's me with my good friend and wedding planner Shanna Stapleton, and a happy couple on the...
We make it fun for crowds of ALL sizes!
We make it fun for crowds of ALL sizes!
A "Gatsby" themed wedding
A "Gatsby" themed wedding
Occasionally, couples are willing to pay a little more for uplighting, which we offer.

79 Reviews for Hitman Entertainment

Hitman Entertainment 1
Hitman Entertainment 2
Hitman Entertainment 3
Hitman Entertainment 4
Hitman Entertainment 5
Hitman Entertainment 6

Renea · Married on 08/11/2018

Tony was a awesome DJ. Really connected to the crowd and kept the party going!! If you need a DJ book him now, cause he is that good!!!

Mandy · Married on 07/28/2018

Every vendor I visited with recommended Tony and loved working with him, so I had to check him out and see what all the hype was about! I am so glad that we decided to go with him (honestly, we never even looked at another DJ!) He made sure everything went smoothly and kept things moving right along. We aren't dancers, but I somehow danced all night long and he played the right music to get our guests to the dance floor and keep them out there. He was beyond accommodating and even did our ceremony music. I couldn't recommend a better DJ! We are so thankful for the fun entertainment that he provided for us. You won't be disappointed in this choice!

Hitman Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

• Deer Ridge Golf Club Event Center
    Deer Ridge Golf Club Event Center Country Club Weddings

I have worked with several DJ's and I have had the best experience with Tony from Hitman Entertainment. Wonderful professionalism and very personable. His music selections are on point and kept the crowd dancing. Love, Love, Love his work!

• B.L.Bishop Photography
    B.L.Bishop Photography Wedding Photographers

Tony is SUCH a fun guy and really knows his stuff. As I get to know the industry better, I realize that a great DJ can really set the tone for the entire party, and Tony definitely knows how to keep the party going. I would hire him to DJ at an event of mine in a heartbeat!

• Landoll's Mohican Castle
    Landoll's Mohican Castle Mansion Weddings

I would like to say that I would recommend Hitman Entertainment as your DJ. Tony is not only awesome at what he does but he is professional in all aspects. He is always dressed professionally, always timely in his set up and has a super personality. He coordinates with me for weddings and things always flow through the evening. Another thing I admire about him is is voice. We've had DJ's who you could not understand one word they said but Tony you can always understand. He gives a super exciting introduction of the wedding party and couple also and it is obvious he takes great pride in what he does. All of us at Landoll's Castle are thrilled when we find out he is the DJ. Melody McCrory Landoll's Mohican Castle Wedding Planner.

• Mansfield, OH 44907 See on map