Mansfield, Mansfield, OH 44907 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hitman Entertainment

Hitman Entertainment is a DJ Company based in Mansfield, but serving the Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio area. Hitman Entertainment is owned and operated by Tony Mitchell, who comes highly recommended and applauded by a number of wedding professionals, including wedding planners, photographers and videographers. Ask around...he's usually the FIRST one they recommend! He has established a stellar reputation of professionalism in all aspects of entertaining crowds at weddings. Look at his ratings on WeddingWire and see for yourself!

Experience
Tony entered the industry in Cleveland back in 1984 when he began his work as a professional DJ by spinning for high school and youth events, eventually relocating to the Mansfield area in the 90's where he's been ever since. Not only is Tony a well experienced DJ, but also he is a radio personality that hosts a morning show on Mix 106.1.

Altogether, Tony can make your event one to remember with his well developed voice, experience, and professional connections. Hitman Entertainment will go above and beyond by working to plan your reception and other wedding events in detail. Hitman Entertainment offers the following services:

• Consultation
  • Ceremony music and cordless microphones (if needed)
  • MC
  • Microphones
  • Premium professional Bose sound system
  • Optional dance floor lights, uplighting, and a personalized gobo projector light
  • Do-not-play list

Hitman Entertainment 7
  • Abbey

Abbey Hilborn · Married on 07/06/2019

Great Experience

Tony was great to work with for our wedding. He was prompt with communication and open to what we wanted for our wedding ceremony and reception. We had him to do the music for pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. All the music was fantastic and he really curated his choices around the atmosphere that we wanted for our wedding. He got everyone on the dance floor during the reception and we had a blast! Such a fun night thanks to him!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Alexis · Married on 06/22/2019

Organized and fun

Tony helped my wedding day run so smoothly. He made sure everything was how I wanted it and he really got my guests out on the dance floor! He chose great music and I loved how he interacted with my guests as well. I highly recommend him for your wedding day!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Hitman Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 75.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Deer Ridge Golf Club Event Center
    Deer Ridge Golf Club Event Center Country Club Weddings

I have worked with several DJ's and I have had the best experience with Tony from Hitman Entertainment. Wonderful professionalism and very personable. His music selections are on point and kept the crowd dancing. Love, Love, Love his work!

• B.L.Bishop Photography
    B.L.Bishop Photography Wedding Photographers

Tony is SUCH a fun guy and really knows his stuff. As I get to know the industry better, I realize that a great DJ can really set the tone for the entire party, and Tony definitely knows how to keep the party going. I would hire him to DJ at an event of mine in a heartbeat!

• Landoll's Mohican Castle
    Landoll's Mohican Castle Mansion Weddings

I would like to say that I would recommend Hitman Entertainment as your DJ. Tony is not only awesome at what he does but he is professional in all aspects. He is always dressed professionally, always timely in his set up and has a super personality. He coordinates with me for weddings and things always flow through the evening. Another thing I admire about him is is voice. We've had DJ's who you could not understand one word they said but Tony you can always understand. He gives a super exciting introduction of the wedding party and couple also and it is obvious he takes great pride in what he does. All of us at Landoll's Castle are thrilled when we find out he is the DJ. Melody McCrory Landoll's Mohican Castle Wedding Planner.

• Mansfield Mansfield, OH, 44907 See on map