Hitman Entertainment Reviews

103 Reviews for Hitman Entertainment

• Claudine

Claudine Byers · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Very professional

He has explained everything to me about everything. Answers all of my questions and is very respectful and helpful. Very

Sent on 10/16/2019

Kristina · Married on 11/16/2019

Hitman entertainment

Absolutely amazing to work with!! Very flexible and did whatever we asked and made sure things were always rolling!! I will highly recommend hitman entertainment for any bride and groom looking to have an amazing wedding!! He truly did the best and we greatly appreciate everything he did! Always asked to see if we were ready to do the next dance or game!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Danielle Croff · Married on 11/09/2019

Highly recommend!

Tony was great to have at our wedding! Easy to communicate with leading up to our day. He was great at keeping us on track during the reception with the events that we wanted to do. Sound quality and volume was amazing!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Hitman Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Danielle! It was such a pleasure working for you and getting to make your reception special!

Rhiannon Creter · Married on 10/11/2019

This was a great experience with Tony

Tony’s generosity for my sister was so thoughtful. His attention to detail and the communication was great. We had many compliments

Sent on 10/14/2019

Hitman Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Rhiannon. Praying for a miracle for Meagen. She was a true inspiration to meet and work for.

Emily Anich · Married on 10/05/2019

Dancing all night!

Tony DJ’ed our wedding over the weekend and was phenomenal! People were up dancing the whole time and couldn’t stop talking about how great the music was! We even had him stay longer than planned, because nobody was ready to stop dancing. He was super easy to work with and listened to our opinions and ideas for things and music we wanted. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Hitman Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Emily. It was such a pleasure working with you, your mom, and family to create the fun reception you wanted, from the beginning stages of the planning process, all the way to Saturday night!
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ ever!

Tony did such a great job at my wedding! He went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. He is so professional and really knows what he is doing! I couldn’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Hitman Entertainment's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words Meghan! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Aaron and wish you both the best as you start your new life together.
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2019

Highly recommended!

We hired Tony as the DJ for my daughters wedding last weekend. I’ve been to enough weddings to know if you don’t have a good DJ you are not having a good reception!! Without a doubt Tony is the best! He keeps things moving and can fill a dance floor in seconds! Definitely meets ALL expectations!! Thank you Tony 😊

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Shawn

Shawn · Married on 09/15/2019

Very classy and professional...

Tony did a great job. He was very personable and professional. It felt as if he was just part of friends and family. In my own experience it seems DJ’s try to steal the show. Tony highlighted my wife and I as the show, that night. It was truly a great evening, and Tony was a part of it.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Hitman Entertainment's reply:

Awww, thank you so much for your kind words Shawn. I never try to make it all about me, in fact I make sure a wedding is YOUR special day! I loved working with you and making your day PERFECT!

Lexi · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding DJ

Tony was great to work with!! I highly recommend. The DJ was the last thing I had to worry about since Tony had it all under control and flowing perfectly. So thankful he was a part of our big day!!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Hitman Entertainment's reply:

Completely enjoyed working with you and the the Westbrook staff to make your wedding day perfect Lexi! Thank you for making us part of it!
  • MacKenzie

Mackenzie Mcfarlin · Married on 09/01/2019

Outstanding DJ!

We highly recommend Hitman Entertainment. Tony was outstanding as a DJ for our wedding reception. He was fabulous to work with being very detailed so there would be no mixups or lulls throughout the night. He was easy to communicate to, open to any new ideas (twin dance & turtle dance), and very flexible when it came to any changes.

I had many compliments about the music choices throughout the night. He played a great range of songs and was interactive with the crowd. Once dancing started for the night the dance floor was always full. He molded the music to the feel/vibe of our guests and truly made the night one big party. We even asked him to stay an extra hour longer to keep the dancing going. We will forever have memories of the dancing on that night!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hitman Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review Mackenzie! And may I also say your crowd was AMAZING to work with! It seemed like no matter what I played, they were out there packing the dance floor the entire night! I loved working with them!

Jess Wendt · Married on 08/31/2019

Awesome Experience

I had my wedding this past Saturday at The Meadowood and Hitman Entertainment was our dj. He did a fantastic job for our ceremony and our reception. He knew how to keep the guest dancing and played a variety of genres to keep the crowd interacting and dancing. I would highly recommend Tony for anyone looking for a dj. He was easy to work with it and very well organized with the wedding planning. Thanks again Tony for an unforgettable night of dancing!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Hitman Entertainment's reply:

What a fun group your guests were to work with! Thank you SO much for your wonderful review Jess, and may I say what a pleasure it was working with you along the way to make your wedding as perfect as possible!
  • Kara

Kara Cover · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Tony was great! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding. He was so flexible and helpful to us during the planning process. We had several guests that commented how great our DJ and the playlist was. One of my biggest fears was that the dance floor would be empty- not with Tony. He made sure to play the music that the guests were enjoying and we had guests out there all night. From start to finish Tony was a true professional and I would definitely hire him for future events.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Hitman Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review Kara. Not only on WeddingWire, but for your personal email to me as well. I read that and while I know it wasn't meant for the public to read, it was SO heartwarming knowing how much you appreciated my abilities to make your wedding day perfect! I'm so glad for the opportunity to work for you and make your day special.
  • Matthew

Matthew Warner · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent service!

Hitman entertainment was everything we could have wanted in a DJ. He played great songs that got people of all ages on the dance floor, while also being willing to avoid types of music we did not want played. He was calm, clear, kind and enthusiastic when announcing. He was willing to play songs on a moments notice.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Erica · Married on 08/10/2019

Very fun/lively yet professional crowd entertainer

Tony was a wonderful DJ. The packet he provided for us to prepare for the day of our wedding was very organized and made it easy to decide songs and pick the order of events. Whenever I needed to make a change he did it without hesitation, and always got back to me in a very timely manner. I would recommended him as a DJ too for his professionalism. We had 200 attending our wedding and Tony kept the dance floor crowded !

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Abbey

Abbey Hilborn · Married on 07/06/2019

Great Experience

Tony was great to work with for our wedding. He was prompt with communication and open to what we wanted for our wedding ceremony and reception. We had him to do the music for pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. All the music was fantastic and he really curated his choices around the atmosphere that we wanted for our wedding. He got everyone on the dance floor during the reception and we had a blast! Such a fun night thanks to him!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Alexis · Married on 06/22/2019

Organized and fun

Tony helped my wedding day run so smoothly. He made sure everything was how I wanted it and he really got my guests out on the dance floor! He chose great music and I loved how he interacted with my guests as well. I highly recommend him for your wedding day!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2019

Seamless!!

Hitman entertainment was an amazing DJ for our wedding! He was onpoint with the scheduling and keeping things running smooth throughout the evening! While the circle dance was nice it would have been nice to have been notified. Tony with Hitman entertainment was great and would 100% recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Hitman Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Sarah...I'm glad everything went great for you and sorry I threw you off on the "circle of love". It's how I get everyone together on the floor! But I'm happy everything else went off perfectly!

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

So easy to work with

So very sweet, and flexible with what we had envisioned! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Chelsea Jourdan · Married on 05/11/2019

Hitman Entertainment

We had an amazing experience with Tony at Hitman Entertainment. He was very professional and kept our reception on time for everything and made sure that everyone there was having fun. We had the time of our lives and I'm so thankful that we hired him for our special day!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Bridget Mccartney · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding with Tony the Hitman Entertainment

Tony was the perfect DJ for our event! We had 12+ inches of snow and he still showed up and really got our party started! He is extremely reliable and professional. In addition, he is great at setting the vibe for your reception or event. Tony is also super flexible and allowed us to switch things up at our reception based on timing which was super appreciated. BOOK HITMAN ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOUR EVENTS AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. He also offers lighting and up lighting which adds a nice touch.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Kacie Zehner · Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful!

Tony was very nice and professional through the whole experience. He had a wonderful selection and great ideas for alternatives to meet our needs. He was always attentive and responded as quickly as possible. We would definitely recommend him! He knows his stuff, for sure.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Y

Yinxuan Shi · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing DJ

Tony is super awesome! We were previously very busy and didn't have everything planed out prior to the wedding. He is very helpful guiding us through the process. He also did an amazing job during the wedding, helped making crowds happy all night.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Nathan

Nathan Camarda · Married on 11/10/2018

Best DJ at a reasonable price.

Tony was an absolute pleasure to work with. He assisted us the entire way from planning and song choices down to tiny details and making sure the names and pronunciations were correct. He was pleasant and professional and easily adapted to the unavoidable hiccups a large wedding event entails. Able to provide lighting equipment and even came early to set up because of the weather forcing our guests into the hall earlier than the scheduled start time. Flexible and accepting to some last minute timeline changes and was excellent at reading and engaging our guests. Literally the best DJ I have seen at any wedding or similar event.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • CHANEL

CHANEL · Married on 09/28/2018

Perfection

Tony was the DJ for our wedding at The Grand Barn and what a DJ he was. From the planning process to the conclusion of it all, it was a stressless experience to work with Tony. He is kind, professional, punctional, and played all of the jams. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wonderful wedding DJ. We do not live in Ohio, but if we did, we would hire him for any event that we had. Thank you Tony for making our wedding day unforgettable. The music and dancing were the most important things to me and you did not disappoint. As you know, I never left the dance floor. Brent and I thank you so very much.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Hitman Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Chanel! It was a pleasure making your dream wedding to Brent a reality! I appreciate the chance to serve you and wish you both all the best!

Renea · Married on 08/11/2018

Tony was a awesome DJ. Really connected to the crowd and kept the party going!! If you need a DJ book him now, cause he is that good!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018