Hitman Entertainment Reviews

Hitman Entertainment 5
Hitman Entertainment 6
  • Nathan

Nathan Camarda · Married on 11/10/2018

Best DJ at a reasonable price.

Tony was an absolute pleasure to work with. He assisted us the entire way from planning and song choices down to tiny details and making sure the names and pronunciations were correct. He was pleasant and professional and easily adapted to the unavoidable hiccups a large wedding event entails. Able to provide lighting equipment and even came early to set up because of the weather forcing our guests into the hall earlier than the scheduled start time. Flexible and accepting to some last minute timeline changes and was excellent at reading and engaging our guests. Literally the best DJ I have seen at any wedding or similar event.

Renea · Married on 08/11/2018

Tony was a awesome DJ. Really connected to the crowd and kept the party going!! If you need a DJ book him now, cause he is that good!!!

Mandy · Married on 07/28/2018

Every vendor I visited with recommended Tony and loved working with him, so I had to check him out and see what all the hype was about! I am so glad that we decided to go with him (honestly, we never even looked at another DJ!) He made sure everything went smoothly and kept things moving right along. We aren't dancers, but I somehow danced all night long and he played the right music to get our guests to the dance floor and keep them out there. He was beyond accommodating and even did our ceremony music. I couldn't recommend a better DJ! We are so thankful for the fun entertainment that he provided for us. You won't be disappointed in this choice!

Jamie · Married on 06/16/2018

Our reception would not have been a success without Hitman Entertainment as our DJ. After planning everything with Tony, my husband and I both felt at ease about the reception and knew that it would be fun for all of our guests. He made us feel better about how the reception was going to go and we had no worries going into our big day.

Tony was unbelievably helpful and a lifesaver on the day of the wedding/reception because we ended up arriving at the venue about an hour before we expected. When we asked what we should do to fill the time, he suggested moving the important dances up to before the dinner. He was able to coordinate everything and re-arrange the events of the evening with no stress for us!

Tony's music selection once the dancing got started was superb! We had a large variety in ages at our reception (from 2 to 92) and everyone had so much fun! Our guests told us multiple times that our reception was the most fun reception they had been at in years, and we know it was because we hired Hitman Entertainment. Should we ever need DJ services ever again, we will be calling Hitman Entertainment.

Lana · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so happy we worked with Hitman Entertainment for our wedding this June. We were introduced to him through a family member, but could not be happier with the service! Especially planning a wedding from afar, which can be difficult, Tony made it as easy as possible for us. He let us run where we had ideas, and he offered help where we needed guidance. He was very flexible when meeting with us (since we had such a narrow window) and was extremely easy to communicate with leading up to our big day. He helped us change some plans on the fly based on the timing of the dinner and events, and was extremely helpful getting our guests where they needed to be, be it on the dance floor, grabbing dinner, or signing the guestbook. I highly recommend Hitman Entertainment for your wedding. Our guests had a blast and so did we.

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2018

Is there a 13 star rating we can give Tony? We were honored to have Tony DJ our wedding reception and it was an absolute pleasure working with him from beginning to end. He was so incredibly helpful through it all, quick to respond to messages, and when it came to our big day, we had such peace of mind knowing that we were in the best of hands. Tony kept things rolling, and was respectful of our wishes in keeping the music at a comfortable volume, for which we received SO many compliments! I had so many people compliment Tony I could start a small novel! He played all of our requests as well as a great selection of his own, and we couldn’t be happier with him and the fun twists he added to our reception. Thank you, Tony!

Carri · Married on 05/26/2018

Tony helped make our reception a hit and he kept everything running smoothly. The whole process from beginning to end was flawless and he’s a pleasure to work with! Very well organized, personable, and good at reading a crowd, we had a blast from beginning to end!

Alison · Married on 04/21/2018

Utilize Hitman Entertainment!
    Tony is beyond amazing to work with and will make your reception a dream come true! He took every special request we had and made them come to life. And on top of that he had his own special things he surprised us with. Tony honored every requested song our guests asked for. We would recommend Hitman Entertainment to EVERYONE!!!

Matthew · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Tony was great to work with, from the beginning of the process to the very end. Very flexible, easy to work with and created a fun energy to make it a great night.

Asia · Married on 01/20/2018

Dj Hitman was amazing at our January wedding. He was very helpful with a timeline of events and music selection. My ceremony music was also done by him and he was very accommodating. We were able to meet before the wedding insure proper placement for his equipment. The uplighting added to our winter wedding theme. Highly recommend this DJ.

Erin · Married on 12/16/2017

Tony was our saving grace at our wedding. My cake was ruined, and my staffing company didn't hold up well during changeover, but the second that our reception began, I felt a sense of calm come over me. He kept our guests dancing, and involved with things such as the shoe game. He was simply amazing. My new husband and I are so happy we went with Hitman Entertainment. Best decision of our wedding!

• O

Olivia · Married on 12/09/2017

He did our December 9th wedding and was absolutely perfect the whole way through. He responded quickly to my emails, was kind and patient on the phone as I tried to work out logistics with him, and was accommodating and flexible as we tried to figure out the order of what we wanted to do. Always played appropriate music, and kept the music at a volume that could be heard but was not overpowering any conversation in the area where people were talking. Reasonably priced, very kind, worth every penny.

• W

Windy · Married on 11/25/2017

Tony did a great job at our wedding and was very accommodating when we decided to do our wedding outside. I really appreciated everything he did. He gets the crowd up and moving, was helpful in keeping things moving along.

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

Tony was absolutely amazing at our wedding! He kept everything running smoothly and kept the dance floor packed all night long. I would recommend Hitman Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ that goes above and beyond. Hands down. I didn’t have to stress about the timeline or if people were having fun! Thanks for all you did to make our day perfect Tony!

Amy · Married on 10/07/2017

Tony Mitchell was amazing. He knew exactly what songs to play to get people dancing. Everyone had a great time. The best DJ around!

Hitman Entertainment 7
    Hitman Entertainment 8
    Hitman Entertainment 9
    Hitman Entertainment 10
    Hitman Entertainment 11
    Hitman Entertainment 12

Allie · Married on 09/16/2017

Hitman Entertainment was phenomenal!!! Tony was on top of everything in regards to planning for the evening! He made everything flow and got everyone on the dance floor. Not only did he get everyone on the dance floor, he kept everyone out there! He felt the vibe of the guests and went with it. I had more compliments throughout the night and we were partying til the very last minute. Couldn't have found a better DJ to participate in our special day!

Jenny · Married on 09/02/2017

Tony did a wonderful job during our wedding reception and leading up to it! He has been doing this quite a while so he knows his stuff! Way before the reception, he wants to make sure he has the right idea of how you want everything to go with a questionnaire and information sheet he gives you to fill out. During our reception we had to switch around the order a bit and Tony handled it so well! He was so awesome to work with. He kept everyone dancing too which can be hard sometimes!

I would highly recommend Tony for a wedding reception. He offers so much and is very reasonably priced!

Thank you Tony!!

Alexis · Married on 08/26/2017

Tony is not only the BEST DJ ever, but he is a good friend of ours! Tony was available when we needed him with questions about our wedding. Tony made our wedding SO much fun. He had every song I wanted including songs my wedding guest wanted. Tony is a true professional!! Don't make the mistake and choose another DJ over him. Thank you Tony for your service.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Hitman Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Alexis! Your reception was truly "one for the ages" and I'm so glad you and Chris made me a part of your special night!

Jane · Married on 08/25/2017

Tony recently DJ'ed for our wedding and we couldn't have been more happy! He did a fantastic job and he listened to our music requests. We highly recommend using Tony!

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/20/2017

He was very professional and responsive to every need we had. He worked well with the wedding coordinator and other vendors. I would definitely use him again. We didn't have to tell him to do anything, he was on it before we even asked.

Cameron and Taylor Brown

Julie · Married on 08/12/2017

Tony did an awesome job!! (We knew he would, because my sister used him for her wedding previously) He kept the crowd dancing and the events moving along at a nice pace. He had little tricks to get people out on the floor and to participate in the different things. Will definitely recommend him to anyone!

Carlie · Married on 07/22/2017

Tony was absolutely phenomenal to work with! I booked him a year and a half before my wedding and he was so great the entire time! Very organized, and made sure my groom and I were happy the whole night! Thanks for everything Tony!!

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Tony was amazing! Not only is he professional, but he was so flexible and willing to work with us for what we needed on our big day. He responded promptly to any questions or concerns during our planning process, and pulled it all together on the wedding day. I will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for DJ services.

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2017

You cannot go wrong with hiring Hitman Entertainment as your dj for your wedding. Tony was professional from the hiring process to the end of our reception. We had a barn venue and it was a beautiful day. He managed to work with our outdoor requests and keep the party going until the end. I would highly recommend Tony!

Judy · Married on 06/03/2017

Just talk with him and you will know that he's the one to hire. He worked with me when I had a special request and made it happen.