hippie chick bakery

Exeter, NH View map

Hippie Chick Bakery is a private cake studio, servicing Massachusetts, NH and Maine from our Seacoast New Hampshire location. We use the finest quality ingredients, organic and locally grown whenever possible. We make everything by hand from scratch and bake it fresh, that is why we truly are “quality with a conscience.”

While our regular cakes are made with our own fresh eggs, European butter, and other fine ingredients, we are also known far and wide for our Dairy-free, Egg-free, Vegan, and Gluten-free cakes. Our facility is peanut and tree nut free. We can also accommodate other diet requirements by special order, such as soy and corn free, so please let us know what your needs are to see if we can help you too. We have been making these kinds of cakes for years, giving us the experience and the expertise to make a cake that looks as wonderful as it tastes. You may find other bakeries making these cakes, but only here will you find the high level of product knowledge and decorating skills to create the perfect cake that your special event deserves. Whether the entire cake or 1 guest, we are the one stop to make sure all of your guests have a
sweet ending to your special event.

Weddings cakes are our passion, and we treat our wedding couples the way that we would want to be treated – meeting with you in a private consultation where you can taste our cakes, and together we will design a wedding cake just for you.

We are also available for all your special occasion needs, making everything from miniature pastries to cookie favors. Check out or website for all our menus at http://hippiechickbakery.com/

We love our customers, and we look forward to you becoming one of them! Please let us know how we can help you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$5

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

• Kaitlin
    Kaitlin S. Married on 09/09/2022

Perfect choice for us.

Hippie chick bakery was perfect for us. I have severe nut allergies and she has not nuts in her kitchen. I felt so safe and I NEVER feel safe with bakeries. She led us through a great consultation and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. There was a little mix up the day of the wedding for one of the flavors but it wasn't apologize and Amy offered to make us a free cake for the holidays or our anniversary to make up for it 😊. I wanted a fairy house cake and it exceeded my expectations. I couldn't be happier!

hippie chick bakery's reply:

Hi Kaitlin,
    Thank you so much for the lovely review! I just loved your cake and I hope you both had a beautiful wedding day
  • brooke
    Brooke Married on 07/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious, beautiful, our dream (cake) come true!

Amy was fabulous to work with from beginning to end. We had a vision of what we wanted our cake to look like and she made it happen perfectly! It was so fun doing a cake testing- so many good flavors of cakes, fillings, frostings- it was so hard to choose! We chose three flavors to go with (lemon, red velvet, double chocolate chunk) and it was to die for. Amy was even great about accomodating for our gluten-free guests. To this day, we are still craving more of our cake!!

hippie chick bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review and the pictures - I loved seeing them!
    I hope you had an absolutely beautiful day - best wishes!
    Ariana L. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake

Amy was wonderful to work with for our wedding cake! She designed us the perfect cake for us utilizing fresh flowers from our florist and accommodated our need for chocolate and non-chocolate options with her delicious Pink Champagne flavor of cupcakes. She was very detail oriented and helped us work out several specifics that we hadn't thought of initially. All our guests loved her cake and we would highly recommend Hippie Chick Bakery for anyone searching for a wedding or special event cake!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Ryan & Shaylyn
25 photos · 05/30/2015

Say Say "I Do" Linda Dale Brown, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

This company has done several wedding cakes for my brides and the work is beautiful

Dana Siles Photographer Dana Siles Photographer Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of photographing Amy & Carl's wedding WAY BACK in '99 (WOW!) and am honored to say that I still keep in touch with them! It was awesome to have the opportunity to work with them at our shared clients Laura & Jeremy's wedding - Amy's cakes are DELICIOUS and BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend Hippie Chick Bakery. Beautiful people, professional and awesome work!

14 Stories 14 Stories Wedding Planners

Delicious and beautiful wedding cakes, especially for the brides and grooms who are looking for something organic or vegan. It's a great niche and Amy delivers the best vegan and organic cakes around. Very impressed.

Exeter, New Hampshire Exeter, NH, 03833
Location of (hippie chick bakery)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding