Austin, TX 78734 Map · Phone number

About Hill Country Cakery

We are Lakeway's premier wedding baker, providing cakes and other sweet treats to Austin and the surrounding hill country.

Follow Hill Country Cakery on

gold
cats

21 Reviews for Hill Country Cakery

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

Everybody was in love with our cake, and the cookie cake! It turned out perfect and people kept getting seconds. Think the top favorite was buttered pecan but all thr flavors tasted amazing!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Hill Country Cakery's reply:

Hi Samantha! We are so glad you enjoyed the cakes. Congratulations again. Take Care, Tammy
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Tammy was definitely one of our favorite vendors. She was extremely personable and read our minds when we were describing our visions for our wedding cakes. We met with Tammy beforehand to do a tasting, we were able to choose a handful of different variations of flavors, she brought mini cakes, seriously mini cakes(!!!), to the tasting! We were so thankful for this because the other cake tastings we went to only offered a bite of each flavor we requested and then we were done. With Tammy's tasting, we were able to get a taste of them during the meeting with Tammy as well as take them home and taste them again later. When you're trying so many different flavors and you only have one bite of each, it makes it extremely difficult to choose! I have always had a sweet tooth and I've definitely had my fair share of cakes in my 25 years of life and let me tell you, I have NEVER tasted a cake better than Tammy's. My husband isn't as in to sweets as I am and he even couldn't get enough of it! Tammy delivered our cakes to the venue and even stopped by to say hi before heading out. Our cakes were perfect and exactly what we had envisioned. I would highly highly recommend hiring Tammy! I will definitely be using her whenever I am in need of a cake in the future! Thank you so much Hill Country Cakery!

allison · Married on 06/10/2017

Tammy was recommended to me by my florist, and I can not be more thrilled that I called. Tammy was responsive, took the time to chat with me via email, and create a custom quote. She even met with my fiancé and me on a Sunday for a tasting. Her work is outstanding, with combinations such as Mexican chocolate with cinnamon chocolate ganache and strawberry champagne. Her passion, as well as her history as a formally trained chef, make her the perfect fit for our wedding, where not only was I looking for quality of work but also quality and personality of each vendor.

Award

Hill Country Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• The Lees Photography
    The Lees Photography Wedding Photographers

We've been lucky enough to work with Hill Country Cakery on multiple occasions and are always so excited to see when a couple has them on their vendor list! We are always so excited to photograph any beautiful dessert they've created, because everything we've seen from them is nothing short of perfection. You can't go wrong with someone so talented, and not to mention incredibly sweet as a person!

• A Life To Cherish
    A Life To Cherish Wedding Planners

Hill Country Cakery was an absolute joy to work with! Tammy makes incredible creations that help capture the true essence of the event she is catering to!

• Makael Pritchard Makeup Artistry
    Makael Pritchard Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

SUCH a talented artist. She made us a modern, marbled cake for a styled shoot and I was not only blown away by the taste, but it was one of the most stunning i've ever seen.

• Austin, TX 78734 See on map