4 Upland Rd. #30, Baltimore, MD 21210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hill Chamber Music

Providing String Quartets - String Trios - String Duos - and Soloists to Maryland and beyond. Personal and attentive service combined with energetic, experienced young professionals makes Hill Chamber Music the clear choice for your wedding or event.

**********************************************************************

Todays bride is modern, fresh and filling her wedding with personal touches. Hill Chamber Music is the perfect accompaniment for todays bride, providing fun, modern and professional string ensembles to accompany your big day. Our musicians are young professionals from the Baltimore area and have all been trained at the top conservatories across the country like Peabody Conservatory, Manhattan School of Music, Cleveland Institute or Music and New England Conservatory.

The music for your event is the one of the first things your guests will experience as they arrive, and Hill Chamber Music is here to create the perfect first impression for your guests. In addition to providing the top Baltimore musicians for every event, I work with each client personally to determine the mood for your event, and together, we come up with the perfect playlist to create that mood.

Follow Hill Chamber Music on

IMG1199

• Videos 2

73 Reviews for Hill Chamber Music

Erika Sloan · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you for everything!

We hired a string quartet to play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. From the first encounter, Anna was so helpful in planning our day. The day of, the musicians were prompt and needed zero guidance - they were true professionals! I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a special touch to your day.

• Patrice

Patrice · Married on 04/14/2017

Hill Chamber Music played for both our ceremony and cocktail and we adored our trio! The music was excellent and beautiful. Our ceremony was short and used some traditional wedding songs, but we had mostly contemporary music at the cocktail hour (lots of The Beatles and some Journey!). They were fantastic! I highly recommend them!

Liz · Married on 12/19/2015

My husband and I were are extremely happy that we were able to have Hill Chamber Music play at our wedding. I communicated back and forth several times with Anna, and she was always prompt, friendly, professional and helpful. She patiently guided me through the planning process for the ceremony music, and even agreed that the group would learn a new piece of music just for our wedding. On the day of the wedding, the ceremony was delayed because I had accidentally forgotten my veil at the house. Luckily the ladies from Hill Chamber Music stayed calm and continued to play as if nothing was wrong. The music was absolutely beautiful and really set the tone for our traditional and intimate winter wedding out in the countryside. We highly recommend Hill Chamber Music!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Hill Chamber Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Liz! Your ceremony was really beautiful and we all fell in love with that sweet church. We are thrilled that your enjoyed our music :) Congratulations!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Hill Chamber Music FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals

Real Weddings

• GOOD NOTE DJs (Steve Hoffman)
    GOOD NOTE DJs (Steve Hoffman) Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure of DJ'ing at events where Hill Chamber Music was providing the ceremony music, and I've been very favorably impressed by their beautiful music, their professional appearance, and affable personality. I was even more impressed once I visited their website and read about their extensive music credentials and their commitment to providing elegant, high-quality music. And you've just got to love the "Hon" sticker on the back of the cellist's case in their group photo!

• 4 Upland Rd. #30 Baltimore, MD 21210 See on map
    4438574205 (Other Phone Number)